5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

niep

Jul 23, 2018
Hi, when I lunch the game, I have a error message :

Cannot initialize application (code 3221225781)

Any Idea ??

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Love the concept but right now the game seems rather impossible. Expenses outpace income heavily and you cant really generate income.

CyberV

Apr 27, 2018
I also really think we need or some boost on the income or cheats to do it when it gets too grindy

exter

May 29, 2017
Love the concept but right now the game seems rather impossible. Expenses outpace income heavily and you cant really generate income.
I also really think we need or some boost on the income or cheats to do it when it gets too grindy
For now the big money maker is the bar. Upgrade it and work with a handfull of women with low salary. It will still take a few days to get some money in the beginning, but as soon as the bar reaches higher levels you almost cant run out of money. On lvl 4 i was making 100k+ just from selling stuff at the bar.
That being said, even though i can imagine that the bar makes a big part of the income in a real strip club, i think this needs some balancing with the money everything else makes. Otherwise the beginning is kinda slow and as soon as you have a little bit of income to upgrade the right stuff you income rises so fast, that youll be making millions while you barely got the VIP booths running.
But since this is only the 0.2 version an unbalanced gameplay is to be expected, since not all the mechanics are in yet.

Last edited:

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
The girlpacks doesn't work for me. I install them and when i start the game then it says: No girl pack's found.

Is it possible to edit the save game ?

Last edited:

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
I updated the OP with 0.2.4 (patch release, now new features).
If anybody can mirror the MEGA links somewhere else I gonna add them as well.

Reactions: CaptC and Loganfin

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
any chance this will work on an m1 mac?
It might work with rosetta, but I have no idea. If you can, just try it and let me know.
An Apple Silicon Mac is required in order to build native Apple silicon executables, which unfortunately I don't have. Also there are no ready-to-go CI platforms out there supporting M1 chips, so right now I have no chances :/

Reactions: kjadlsfjals

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
The girlpacks doesn't work for me. I install them and when i start the game then it says: No girl pack's found.

Is it possible to edit the save game ?
No, unfortunately contains data which is quite hard to serialize as human-readable format. In case the girlpacks loader doesn't work, you might try to go into AppData/Roaming/tusc and delete the locsrv.settings file, let me know.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I like VC a lot but I agree with the dev, that there are a lot of things that need improvement in VC.

I therefore appreciate you trying your best and doing your own game, similar to the things that make VC such a great game.

However, right now the game isnt really doing it for me at all. Girlpacks dont really work, you cant control the Videos really well and it feels kinda tedius. even more than VC and that says a lot. And please, for the love of god let us change the volume of the videos :D

BR

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I still think that an easy option to solve economic problems, especially the principle, would be to automate the purchase of drinks, cigars, etc., let's choose how much you want to have per day and apply the corresponding cost because as you neglect with that in a couple of days, especially first you you can go to ruin fast

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Arvind that's also my thougt,

And something else: If i send 2 girls to work then i only see one girl working. And the other one isn't somehow.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
So I vaguely remember VC requiring vids for the girl packs to work, is that also the case for TUSC? If not I'll be more than happy to convert some of my WM/APL packs over for a test run.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes