5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zythep

Sep 21, 2018
I feel dumb, but is there any finishers happening in the VIP area etc? I don't get a button such as venus club has, neither does any finisher play, is it possible or not a thing added yet?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I feel dumb, but is there any finishers happening in the VIP area etc? I don't get a button such as venus club has, neither does any finisher play, is it possible or not a thing added yet?
In your girls folder, there is a video and the finishers folder itself?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
There is in all of them yes, I even use a lot of the packs you have made I believe.

Is there a certain point it unlocks for the VIP area or?
You mean when a girl does work at a club? If during night service, there is a certain timing when this scene will turn on.

zythep

Sep 21, 2018
You mean when a girl does work at a club? If during night service, there is a certain timing when this scene will turn on.
Yeah when they work at the VIP booth or alike, good to know I was just trying to figure out how to see those scenes, thank you!

TreasureHunter-san

Dec 7, 2017
How to fix main menu flashing. I try to start new game but while I try think name or in settings it starts flashing and making settings and choise pars disappear and then reappear.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Is this game dead?
Did you pay attention when Everglow answered your question last month?

The game really could live forever, even if there's nothing added to the code, because people here are always making and updating girlpacks, so there's always new community content. If you go to the thread for another game called Venus Club you can find links to everything there.

Reactions: yarden667

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I really need to start making TUSC compatible packs but its very hard to find videos for stuff that matches the new categories. Like gloryhole or massage is pretty hard to find for most actresses.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I really need to start making TUSC compatible packs but its very hard to find videos for stuff that matches the new categories. Like gloryhole or massage is pretty hard to find for most actresses.
Gloryhole certainly is. I just have a take it as it comes attituide towards it, and add it in if I find something good.

With massage, it depends on the girl, but there have been a number of fairly high end and popular sites or sub-sites that focus on massage-type content in the last decade, so a pretty large percentage of the girls who were up and coming during that era have something in there to use, and a lot of it is pretty good.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yeah, me too. Waiting for seeders for a week already. Is this kit by Feyschek considered dead?
Hi, I have not supported this torrent for a long time, because I deleted these kits from my computer.

UP
I will not say for sure that I have lost interest in creating video sets for girls, I just found something to do. Creating a game at the expense of using these video sets)

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan1377
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes