5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can I use one folder for the girlpacks from Venus Club AND The ultimate Stripper club? This way I wouldn't have to use twice the memory on my hard disk and store every girl pack twice. If yes, does anyone know how?
Make sure that you have the pack in the Girlpacks folder with VC, the use the options in TUSC to point to it.

Reactions: hero12348

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Games being odd for me, after only 4 or 5 days the girls that I hire stop working entirely. It always says 0 girls ready every day even if I go hire another one.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Games being odd for me, after only 4 or 5 days the girls that I hire stop working entirely. It always says 0 girls ready every day even if I go hire another one.
They need to rest. Check out how much energy they have, and take things slowly.

In fact, my advice to a new player would be to not hire anyone at first in the new build. Go around, talk to them at all of the locations and build relationships, and then you can hire them once they have 50% or greater relationship with you. If you get to 100%, you can offer them half of what they ask for in pay.

Mar 22, 2021
Download girlpack
but how to apply
The easiest way is to extract the pack, then move it into the Girlpacks folder in the TUSC folder. For example, I have TUSC installed in E:\tusc-1.0.4-win, and there's a folder called girlpacks, so I'd move the new girlpack into E:\tusc-1.0.4-win\girlpacks.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
is there a way to find a specific girl?
When you're hiring girls, it'll be listed alphabetically by price. So just keep going right on the list and you'll eventually see every one that you have a girlpack for. If you know her cost, you can fast forward ahead to that area.

Reactions: ghost10015

hero12348

Dec 9, 2021
Does anyone know a way to make the girls like the bouncer job more? Because most of the time I have to force them to do it what reduces their mood significantly...

Mar 22, 2021
Hiring enough girls to cover the bar and stage seems to help. They'll do whatever is most profitable, so if there's a vacancy at the bar because someone went into VIP, a bouncer is probably going to go over to the bar. If I hire enough to have at least one girl standing around, the bouncer slots all fill.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Hiring enough girls to cover the bar and stage seems to help. They'll do whatever is most profitable, so if there's a vacancy at the bar because someone went into VIP, a bouncer is probably going to go over to the bar. If I hire enough to have at least one girl standing around, the bouncer slots all fill.
I agree. In my experience, the best method to start is:

1) Don't hire any girls at first whatsoever
2) Spend the early time talking to them at the various locations in town and building up relationships
3) Buy Room, Stage and Bar levels 2
4) Get a few girls to 100 in their relationship, and then you can offer then half of what they're asking for and they'll usually accept. Hire six cheap ones this way to get going.
5) Just keep going with this level for a while until you have a good amount of money and the first girls are trained as high as they can go.
6) Then buy the expansion for the rooms, and repeat the process with more girls this time, except that you can hire some more expensive ones if you feel you have the money to make it work.
7) Once you have about a dozen girls working, buy more improvements to the club, at which point the bouncers come into play.

Reactions: Free Dragon

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Do girls spawn in random locations or is it possible to specify in the respective data file?

Loaded in 4 packs but either not spawning or the game can only find 1.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes