5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Do girls spawn in random locations or is it possible to specify in the respective data file?

Loaded in 4 packs but either not spawning or the game can only find 1.
Its a good question. I currently have 308 girlpacks in my folder, and less than a third of them ever populate within the game. I can also almost guarantee that about 20 of them will show up every single time I start a new playthrough.

There certainly seems to be a preference for ones that are new and/or updated, but beyond that, I really don't know what the game looks for to pull certain ones, and why some are never included.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Do girls spawn in random locations or is it possible to specify in the respective data file?

Loaded in 4 packs but either not spawning or the game can only find 1.
At the moment no, it is not possible to specify spawn locations. Will see in the future.
You can see the number of packs correctly loaded in the main screen, bottom corner on the right.

Next release will have a revamped distribution algorithm, in general I have to say that 4 girlpacks is a very low number to play TUSC.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Got them all after looking around the day time places and waiting.

Mega gives only so much free bandwidth.....

Next release will have a revamped distribution algorithm, in general I have to say that 4 girlpacks is a very low number to play TUSC.
So whats a good number? I am in the process of adding more but the basic pack 2 is too large for mega free users/loaders

1694053670889.png

Where exactly is the dildo hidden XD Cant find it anywhere

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Got them all after looking around the day time places and waiting.

Mega gives only so much free bandwidth.....

So whats a good number? I am in the process of adding more but the basic pack 2 is too large for mega free users/loaders

View attachment 2909896

Where exactly is the dildo hidden XD Cant find it anywhere
Pack II is 2.0GB so it can be done on MEGA, just need to wait for your daily allotment to reset. Go to Scutterhut, choose some small packs to start. I generally would recommend 12 as a barebones minimum for TUSC.

Dildos don't exist in TUSC 1.x, because they're not necessary with the new gameplay changes.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
So do the girls still self train the training stat?

I am trawling scatterhut atm, but is there a way to search by ethnicity?

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Does mood and energy refill faster with higher bar, spa, bath? I think it should, but not sure if its been suggested/implemented.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Quick question -

For group content, the TUSC girl pack format has threesome/foursome/orgy folders but only has 'finish' folders for threesome/orgy, while the VC format has a somewhat clearer distinction. Does TUSC use orgy finish videos for foursomes?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Quick question -

For group content, the TUSC girl pack format has threesome/foursome/orgy folders but only has 'finish' folders for threesome/orgy, while the VC format has a somewhat clearer distinction. Does TUSC use orgy finish videos for foursomes?
Is there an orgy finisher category? I've updated a lot of packs and don't recall seeing that one. I think that both games just use the 4+ finisher for orgies too.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Is there an orgy finisher category? I've updated a lot of packs and don't recall seeing that one. I think that both games just use the 4+ finisher for orgies too.
Yeah the example TUSC girl pack from the original post contains 'orgy' and 'threesome' finishers, while the example VC girl pack contains '3Some' and '4SomePlus'.

Maybe the orgy finisher in TUSC is equivalent to 4SomePlus from VC?

emermora2

Mar 27, 2022
Hello, can someone help me to download Ultimate Video Kit via torrent. I have no pairs to complete the download

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Why my girls are not in stage during the club open. I have add them in stage but nobody is performing there during the club open time

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Why my girls are not in stage during the club open. I have add them in stage but nobody is performing there during the club open time
In the early stages of the game, the stage is usually empty for the first hour or so. As you level up, it gets better.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes