The (Un)Official F95Zone Dame Ranking Club(tm)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Its like i wrote, its hard to pick just 5 because there are lots of good main ladies but you made the rule and now we have to go by it. :D
makes one think hard though and i think it brings out the cream of the crop this way by limiting the number...hey..who knows..maybe an up and coming dev will see this thread..check out the dames and think..."hmm..so this is how i do a good dame in my game" we..the Grand Perverts of F95..may be doing a great service to adult gaming :eek: or blowing smoke up our ass :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Its like i wrote, its hard to pick just 5 because there are lots of good main ladies but you made the rule and now we have to go by it. :D
I had to rewrite the list like 3 times because I forgot the best ones. Even with a top 100 we would be leaving a lot out of it, there are some amazing ladies in these games.

Reactions: TheFinder

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
makes one think hard though and i think it brings out the cream of the crop this way by limiting the number...hey..who knows..maybe an up and coming dev will see this thread..check out the dames and think..."hmm..so this is how i do a good dame in my game" we..the Grand Perverts of F95..may be doing a great service to adult gaming :eek: or blowing smoke up our ass :p
You can be sure that some dev's are looking in here and get some ideas or notice that their characters are in some of the lists. :D
I had to rewrite the list like 3 times because I forgot the best ones. Even with a top 100 we would be leaving a lot out of it, there are some amazing ladies in these games.
I honestly didn't think hard i just took the first 5 that came to mind and after reading the other posts i could've filled a very long list with characters that got mentioned by me and others and with ladies that are in some of the mentioned games. I suppose i could draw 20+ out of my hat. Thankfully no one had the brilliant idea to make a thread with something like "Name ALL of your favourite side ladies in games available on this side". That would take me hours to write a list. lol

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You can be sure that some dev's are looking in here and get some ideas or notice that their characters are in some of the lists. :D
That's why I'm here! And to join in the fun for a change too. Here's hoping (*Fingers Crossed*)

Oh, and while I'm commenting... A Thumbs Up from the OP on my list? For me? Yay! Oh wait... we all got one. Still. Yay! Cheer ThunderRob and also Mytez.

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's why I'm here! And to join in the fun for a change too. Here's hoping (*Fingers Crossed*)

Oh, and while I'm commenting... A Thumbs Up from the OP on my list? For me? Yay! Oh wait... we all got one. Still. Yay! Cheer ThunderRob and also Mytez.
lol..as i created the thread..its only polite that i click like on everyone that chooses to participate and humour my funtimes :p
i REALLY wanna see @TiffanyMonroe 's list..she's.."special" as for @Avaron1974 's..i already know..1:Chris 2:Chris 3:Chris 4:Chris 5:Jenna...HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Reactions: BeWilder

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

You chose Kayane and didn't shamelessly plugged your own characters, that deserves a thumb ups. (y)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Yeah you already made me feel sad about Kayane. :ROFLMAO:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You chose Kayane and didn't shamelessly plugged your own characters, that deserves a thumb ups. (y)
Yeah you already made me feel sad about Kayane. :ROFLMAO:
She's quite the somethin'-somethin' that Kayane, ain't she? Now, I've not played with her since the very early days (so far), but I don't forget a hot schoolgirl, and she wears that uniform well, if barely, am I right boys and girls?

You and your vile rules!
Here we go:
Lisa from Living with Temptation
Why sir... Lisa you say? Lisa?! You are correct she is very much the sexy minx, but is Tracy sir who's honour must be defended!

Seriously though, good choice. I went the other way on that game but it's a classic for a reason, ain't it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She's quite the somethin'-somethin' that Kayane, ain't she? Now, I've not played with her since the very early days (so far), but I don't forget a hot schoolgirl, and she wears that uniform well, if barely, am I right boys and girls?
post the links to your games ..its not off topic in an off topic zone..LOL

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
lol..as i created the thread..its only polite that i click like on everyone that chooses to participate and humour my funtimes :p
i REALLY wanna see @TiffanyMonroe 's list..she's.."special" as for @Avaron1974 's..i already know..1:Chris 2:Chris 3:Chris 4:Chris 5:Jenna...HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!
Politeness-smoltieness, you like me, you really really like me!

post the links to your games ..its not off topic in an off topic zone..LOL
I fear that would be a little uncalled for, even if it is technically called for now. I thank your kindness, but I shall leave my Sigs to do the talking (thay take up enough of your screen as it is). They are linked, even if the left most goes to the prequel story of one of our games and the centre to a less beloved site where we do our posts, but even still those that are interested shall easly find me.

For now, let us enjoy more Mamma No.5s! The lists... I mean the lists.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Why sir... Lisa you say? Lisa?! You are correct she is very much the sexy minx, but is Tracy sir who's honour must be defended!

Seriously though, good choice. I went the other way on that game but it's a classic for a reason, ain't it?
Yes indeed, Kayane is something. The good bad girl or bad good girl? The tattoos plus the "uniform"...ok i need to stop drooling right now!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
she's actually my least fav in that game due to her "potentially having ALL the std's" LOL
Well... if you're going to be nit picking... which I guess you will if she really had STDs... err... good point actually. But still, She's hot to even look at and I love character charm as much as beauty. I think she stays on my list. I'll enjoy from a far for now... muhahaha!

The beautiful Kayane !!!!! :love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See, that's exactly my point! If that's not a body made to bang and a tie worth pulling on with everything you've got... well, I don't know what is!

Reactions: Fantabaldu