The (Un)Official F95Zone Dame Ranking Club(tm)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I noticed my list included mostly brunettes which is why I picked Amy as fifth, as I was going to pick another brunette that barely edged her out...(Bella - Sisterly Lust)l, I usually go through phases of what "flavor" of the month does it for me... I tried to make at first a balanced list with at least one blonde and one red-head, but I couldnt come up with some that get that high...

Honestly for Blondes (which arent in season for me currently) the best I could come up with is Georgina - Dating my Daughter.... very far off from her are Dee from the same game, the mom from Love and Submission, and the mom from My Sweet Neighbors... (but those dames are probably in the 30s if we were making a top 100 dames for me)...

For redheads it got even worse... Haley - Haley's Story is adorable as all hell... but I am a pig and make no excuses for it... Looks >>>> Personality for me anyday of the week... Obviously a good personality will mean I hang around the girl longer, but I need to be attracted to her looks before I give enough shits to get to know her... Therefore sweet Haley is nowhere near top 5 despite how cute she is... probably ranking higher than her is Agent Romanav from @BeWilder, and this isnt just to make him feel better... I geniunely think his character is hot, I just wish she got fucked by good looking males more often, her one sex scene despite being spicy was with the old ass general while making Scout (a much better partner for her) a damn cuck...

I honestly think it would have been better to use categories like what Ghostpill does, but with different styles of woman... Top 5 Asians in Adult Games, Top 5 Blondes, Top 5 Mom's, etc...

Also @ThunderRob you forgot one of Avaron's favorite dames (though not sure you play that game so might not have seen her there) Cory the "gym-sock" from My Sister My Roommate !

Reactions: BeWilder

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I noticed my list included mostly brunettes which is why I picked Amy as fifth, as I was going to pick another brunette that barely edged her out...(Bella - Sisterly Lust)l, I usually go through phases of what "flavor" of the month does it for me... I tried to make at first a balanced list with at least one blonde and one red-head, but I couldnt come up with some that get that high...

Honestly for Blondes (which arent in season for me currently) the best I could come up with is Georgina - Dating my Daughter.... very far off from her are Dee from the same game, the mom from Love and Submission, and the mom from My Sweet Neighbors... (but those dames are probably in the 30s if we were making a top 100 dames for me)...

For redheads it got even worse... Haley - Haley's Story is adorable as all hell... but I am a pig and make no excuses for it... Looks >>>> Personality for me anyday of the week... Obviously a good personality will mean I hang around the girl longer, but I need to be attracted to her looks before I give enough shits to get to know her... Therefore sweet Haley is nowhere near top 5 despite how cute she is... probably ranking higher than her is Agent Romanav from @BeWilder, and this isnt just to make him feel better... I geniunely think his character is hot, I just wish she got fucked by good looking males more often, her one sex scene despite being spicy was with the old ass general while making Scout (a much better partner for her) a damn cuck...

I honestly think it would have been better to use categories like what Ghostpill does, but with different styles of woman... Top 5 Asians in Adult Games, Top 5 Blondes, Top 5 Mom's, etc...

Also @ThunderRob you forgot one of Avaron's favorite dames (though not sure you play that game so might not have seen her there) Cory the "gym-sock" from My Sister My Roommate !
D'oh!!! yup..Cory would be on her list..HAHA..maybe Sarah Lance also :p

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
D'oh!!! yup..Cory would be on her list..HAHA..maybe Sarah Lance also :p
She likes Captain Lance ? Color me surprised lol... better leave it at that as I recently tried to take playful jab at her and ended up pissing her off LOL... Still Kudos to her Captain Lance is very sexy, though I do prefer her Twin (Anastasia) ever so slightly !

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She likes Captain Lance ? Color me surprised lol... better leave it at that as I recently tried to take playful jab at her and ended up pissing her off LOL... Still Kudos to her Captain Lance is very sexy, though I do prefer her Twin (Anastasia) ever so slightly !
no idea..i am pretty sure she was enamored of one of the dames in Captain Lance..may have been the twin..the twin was my fav in that game..lol..maybe one year she'll visit this thread and tell us we are WRONG(maybe right)

Reactions: Rythan25

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

Ho-ho! It happened! Huzzah! I was expecting it to be a few weeks in all honesty. Yay, cheers! General Miller huh? Played the real Corrupt/Bad route through the Yacht Mission, eh? It's a'ight, Scout has his own way to get at Nat's pieces. He got her before that with certain choices. We'll see who gets the last lay!

Also thanks kindly for the complement, we certainly tried!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ho-ho! It happened! Huzzah! I was expecting it to be a few weeks in all honesty. Yay, cheers! General Miller huh? Played the real Corrupt/Bad route through the Yacht Mission, eh? It's a'ight, Scout has his own way to get at Nat's pieces. He got her before that with certain choices. We'll see who gets the last lay!

Also thanks kindly for the complement, we certainly tried!
Actually I have it saved right before the Yacht Mission till the story advances to see which path makes more sense, played all 3, my favorite so far is not give in to the "devil within" *wink wink* and have Nat herself be the one to beat the shit out of the Cyborg... sadly that means everyone but her and Scout die in the explosion lol... I only know of the Miller thing cause I wanted to see the sexy vixen get dicked... and while hot, as I said I instantly regretted that choice LOL.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this in mind... maybe she's earned higher than a 5. Hard choices for such important things!
Yeah like i said a longer list.... ;)
The beautiful Kayane !!!!! :love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well yeah but its not just the looks. The character itself is already great, i really want to know what's comming next from her in waifu academy.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
lol..as i created the thread..its only polite that i click like on everyone that chooses to participate and humour my funtimes :p
i REALLY wanna see @TiffanyMonroe 's list..she's.."special" as for @Avaron1974 's..i already know..1:Chris 2:Chris 3:Chris 4:Chris 5:Jenna...HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!
This is a really hard decision. Like asking me what's my top 5 ice creams lol I tried 3 times to make a list but then I remember another girl and have to redo the list. I'll have to think on it.

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
There are some very good lists here.
Mine is:
New ones:
1.Merry - Project Hot Wife.
2.Anne - The Adventurous Couple.
3.Jessica - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News.
Oldies:
4.Lily - Lily of the Valley.
5.Kelly - The Humbling Experience(i know you said no abandoned games but i can't help it).

I love me some milfs.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
It's hard to see that only in my top there is Elly of Parental Love... Damn guys this girl is the top girl ever, why nobody chooses her? :confused::cry:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Actually I have it saved right before the Yacht Mission till the story advances to see which path makes more sense, played all 3, my favorite so far is not give in to the "devil within" *wink wink* and have Nat herself be the one to beat the shit out of the Cyborg... sadly that means everyone but her and Scout die in the explosion lol... I only know of the Miller thing cause I wanted to see the sexy vixen get dicked... and while hot, as I said I instantly regretted that choice LOL.
The yacht missions is great fun any which way! On a serious point though, do you mean letting Nat fight Stone "naturally" in the path where you also meet Catwoman again? If not, and you mean the version where she's in the swimsuit... that one shouldn't have the ship blowing up but instead a bomb defusing end.

Note to Everyone Else: Forgive steering the thread away for a moment but this is an important question for me. I'll be getting back on topic in 3... 2... 1...

Yeah like i said a longer list.... ;)
Kayane, like most girls listed here, has a way of making many things longer, lists just being the start... am I right?

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The yacht missions is great fun any which way! On a serious point though, do you mean letting Nat fight Stone "naturally" in the path where you also meet Catwoman again? If not, and you mean the version where she's in the swimsuit... that one shouldn't have the ship blowing up but instead a bomb defusing end.

Note to Everyone Else: Forgive steering the thread away for a moment but this is an important question for me. I'll be getting back on topic in 3... 2... 1...

Kayane, like most girls listed here, has a way of making many things longer, lists just being the start... am I right?
I'll have to replay it to make sure, but I am almost positive that Nat in black swimsuit without "plant" helping to fight off Stone ended with her in bad shape, and her and Scout discovering the bomb too late, they barely had time to jump off before Kaboom !!