The (Un)Official F95Zone Dame Ranking Club(tm)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It's hard to see that only in my top there is Elly of Parental Love... Damn guys this girl is the top girl ever, why nobody chooses her? :confused::cry:
Cause her ending is fucking cancer ? Honestly the way her route played out made me hate her and the MC almost on the level of Davide(The Tyrant) and his ilk...

The harem route will hopefully take that game back to a 8/10 for me, depends how it plays, cause right now after Elly's end its sitting at a 4/10

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Cause her ending is fucking cancer ? Honestly the way her route played out made me hate her and the MC almost on the level of Davide(The Tyrant) and his ilk...

The harem route will hopefully take that game back to a 8/10 for me, depends how it plays, cause right now after Elly's end its sitting at a 4/10
I'm not talking about the endings

I have never seen a beautiful girl like her on games but everyone has their own tastes (y) in PL i don't like only the MC

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'll have to replay it to make sure, but I am almost positive that Nat in black swimsuit without "plant" helping to fight off Stone ended with her in bad shape, and her and Scout discovering the bomb too late, they barely had time to jump off before Kaboom !!
Hrrmmm... That would be worrisome as that should not be the outcome of that path. She should discover it during the fight, before she gets the dual pipe, and then resolve the issue before the boom. If you get the chance do let me know which is correct as we might have something that needs solving. We can take further discussion to the official Agents of Heels thread rather than clog up others good times here if the situation warrants. Cheers my friend!

Now, back to those sexy dames eh?

Tracy sure is hotter than Lisa in "Living with Temptation", more people should be choosing her! *He shouts boldly, if teasingly, especally to Lisa fans*

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
In no particular order:
Vicky
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maria

Jessica

Walden girls

Joyce

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
At this order:
1) Sophia from A Wife and Mother
2) Jessica from Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
3) Linda from Milfy City
4) Joyce from Midnight Paradise
5) Elena from Lucky Mark
OR Jeane from No More Secrets (I can't choose one between these 2)

All of them are milfs except Jessica. I suppose milfs are the best thing for me :D

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I spent half an hour making this list, had to check all the games I keep stored. The original unordered list had ~20 names on it, I even considered various methods to get the order right but at the end I was quite certain on the top 5.
  1. Katie - Where the heart is
  2. Alice - Freeloading family
  3. Sophie - Personal trainer
  4. Brandy - No more secrets
  5. Maya - Being a DIK
Honorable mentions:
  • Lisa - Big brother
She probably would've made it to the list but the rule stated no abandoned game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I spent half an hour making this list, had to check all the games I keep stored. The original unordered list had ~20 names on it, I even considered various methods to get the order right but at the end I was quite certain on the top 5.
  1. Katie - Where the heart is
  2. Alice - Freeloading family
  3. Sophie - Personal trainer
  4. Brandy - No more secrets
  5. Maya - Being a DIK
Honorable mentions:
  • Lisa - Big brother
She probably would've made it to the list but the rule stated no abandoned game.
"no abandoned" is mainly because some reading this might wanna check out some games that the dames listed are in and we should support the active dev's and not the ones that gave up and left us hanging :p

Reactions: BeWilder

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
"no abandoned" is mainly because some reading this might wanna check out some games that the dames listed are in and we should support the active dev's and not the ones that gave up and left us hanging :p
I despise DarkSilver since he abandoned Big Brother, so I'm fine not giving him any support :cautious:

Reactions: Rythan25

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Hmmm, that's a difficult task, choosing only five dames... So in no particular order :
Luna from DeLuca family
Alice from Freeloading family
Alana Victoria from Twists of my life
Jessica from Jessica O'Neil's hard news
Victoria from City of broken dreamers

But although Rob's been very clear about them, I also have to mention ladies from games that are on hold or abandoned.
The mother from My sweet neighbors
Vicky from Family matters
The daughter from Dual family
Eleanor from High life
Lainey from Vivid days.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderRob

Kevmania69

Jul 7, 2020
Lots of good ones out there. ATM, my five would be

1. Melissa (Acting Lessons)
2. Melody (Melody)
3. Jane (Become A Rock Star)
4. Tracy (Dreams Of Desire)
5. Elly (PL)

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
1. Josy from Being a DIK
2. Melody from Melody
3. Megan from Echoes of Lust
4. Julia from My Pleasure
5. Bella from Lewd Island

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Well, now I will APPARENTLY break the rules as I can fill the five position with ten characters without even thinking about it.

This because I'm 100% convinced that five characters from a game are the reincarnation/avatar/twins separated at birth of other five characters from another game.
And given that I consider both games being absolute masterpieces thank precisely to those characters (and others

present in both games), here we go.

1)

granberia_the_second__granberia_ii__by_thetigi-d56eakk.png

qxscbpgvyp-Pale-Carnations-xgames-screenshot.jpg
Same characters: addicted to fitness and fighting/struggle, grumpy manners, iron will, capacity to reverse tables and win at the last second but unresolved sexual issues underneath.
2)
Human2_zpsfe69ce94.png 1444781_Hana.png

Here I took the human form of Aliphesee because the visual resemblance of the two is much more evident in this form.
About characters and moods I could say the same: Angry with the whole world, higly intelligent and fierce, dominant personalities, uneasy (to say the least) into accepting their own destine.

(continue)

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
(sorry, took a lot to find a suitable image)

3) Heavenly-Knight-Alma-Elma-monster-girl-quest-39137668-900-485.jpg
download Felicia.jpg
Also there: apparently just two absolutely brazen and kinky girls and quite the bubbleheads of the group, they show instead a much more mature and wise side as the game progresses.
3A) Ok the preferred one scale now goes awry, while the first two couple got an advantage, the other three are much more nuanced.
Tamamo.png
2_m.jpg
Here as an example the visual depiction is striking similar (Noo, it just your impression, those fives had nothing in common...yeah, sure.) but character or better their living position is different, fact that one got thousands of year of experience more surely has an impact on it, still , seeing last game development I bet the younger one will soon show all how much of a FOXY LADY she can possibly be.

3b) Same here but with a twist.
1f6e530b1e67245290f67b0cf8d23434.jpg 80_erbetie_st01.png

In this case , earnestly i prefer by large the human one, main feature of both i.e. maternal instinct (and consequently the willingness to go any deep possible to save the loved ones), run much more better on our own specie.
Sorry, Eru.