Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Unbroken - Walkthrough/Cheat/Music Mod [v0.7] [KoGa3]

M!

Jan 5, 2018
1659015586357.png
Is the Alistair option correct? Seems a bit weird that it gives rival points.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 1951114
Is the Alistair option correct? Seems a bit weird that it gives rival points.
You are right, that should be "McNab friend" points. I'll correct that.
Edit: here a patch, extract the zip and replace the file in the .../game folder

Last edited:
Reactions: M!

grohotor

May 15, 2020
This is a personal gripe but please do not have the archive barf out files. have them placed in a folder

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This is a personal gripe but please do not have the archive barf out files. have them placed in a folder
No Problem. I had that discussion already some time ago, and I even changed it to that - and got immediately quite some feedback with error reports. Seems most are now used to that in my Zip the files are not in a sub folder, and probably extracted now my "/game" from the Zip into a sub from /game... I therefore decided to change it back again.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
mod won't let me save
Hi. That's strange, never had such an issue in my Mods. What system are you using? Windows/Mac/Linux or Android? On Android you must grant permission on the first game start on newer devices. If it's on a PC you can check if it's working in a fresh install without any Mod installed.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Is the main menu song in the music mod? I can't find it.
"Should have never been lovers - Protraxx"

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is the main menu song in the music mod? I can't find it.
"Should have never been lovers - Protraxx"
The main menu song and three other tracks are from the game itself. I've integrated them in my Mod into the "Orig. music Jukebox" button:
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Tokenugget

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks, I've noticed. But as said in the OP with tomorrow I'm not at home the next work weeks, already have now to do preparations for that. Since this is probably again a quite big update also I fear I won't be able to do that in the next time. Also there is the other Mod from scrappy, too. All in all I therefore set this one as a precaution - so far - to onhold.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Thanks, I've noticed. But as said in the OP with tomorrow I'm not at home the next work weeks, already have now to do preparations for that. Since this is probably again a quite big update also I fear I won't be able to do that in the next time. Also there is the other Mod from scrappy, too. All in all I therefore set this one as a precaution - so far - to onhold.
Thanks for the warning, KoGa3. You and scrappy both do great work. Hope all goes well with what you're up to the next few weeks.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Edit Jan. 3, 2022:
Removed the old/outdated download links
Short note in between:
I've moved for work. And I did a "quick" check for the game this morning (holy shit, it's even larger then expected...).
But: at least not that much changes in the "old" game parts. So I will try to do at least a "compatibility" update so you can use the old Mod for the game parts until v0.5 starts. After that the game will continue without wt recommendations or new cheat variables so far. Maybe I can handle that even before my work shift starts, or after work. Well, let's see.

Edit:
Finished the compatibility Mod update, as said above all Mod functions should work until the new game content starts. Then the WT stops and the new game variables are not integrated in the cheats for now. All other functions should hopefully still work. I also did a small update to the music add-on and integrated the four original tracks into my "Quick Music" function, too.

Download Mod v0.5pre (~5MB)
Workupload - MediaFire

Mod add-on "music player"
(a jukebox player with tracks sorted in moods)
Download music add-on v0.5pre (~141MB)
Workupload - MediaFire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There still seems to be no Android port available for the main game, I made therefore one from my Mod above.
The orig. game is actually pretty big (>4GB), I used therefore a higher compression as usual. Hope it works.

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5pre + music add-on (~815MB)
Gofile - MediaFire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: