Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Unbroken - Walkthrough/Cheat/Music Mod [v0.7] [KoGa3]

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
waiting patiently gotta start a new game uff last laptop damaged bought new one no saves for anything

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I already played and finished, but I'll replay when the mod is complete just to see if what I did matches up. But it is pretty straight about the best options are and with rollback and saves, you get to see each outcome.

Reactions: KoGa3

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am confused, I thought this was on hold with the modder is on holiday, but yet I just downloaded the newest mod update by this modder for the update for DDL which came out today?.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
I am confused, I thought this was on hold with the modder is on holiday, but yet I just downloaded the newest mod update by this modder for the update for DDL which came out today?.
I believe he said this game's length of the story and codes are complex so he won't has enough time to continue this mod while working. Maybe DDL is shorter and easier to code so he had enough time to do it?

Reactions: Havik79

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. Well, holiday would be nice... No, I'm working, but on a different place of my company. So I had to travel there and only have my (tiny) notebook with me, therefore the "troubles" for Mod updates. It's not easy doing that on smaller screens, at least for an oldie like me.

About the DDL update: I'm a small supporter of the game and had the v0.041 already months ago, even my Mod was finishd back then. And then I waited for the game be postet here, but somehow never did. Till today.

About the Mod for Unbroken: I could organice now an extern monitor. Not a really big one, but way better then the notebook screen. I already have started to finish my Mod, and I think it should be available in the next hours if all is getting along.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh ok no worries I got plenty on the back log, just being nosey.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1653213
Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough, cheating options, MC renaming,
info screen and some additional game settings to the game.

Most of my Mod functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing

Jan. 3, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version Pt.5​

Updated: 2023-01-03
Game: The Unbroken
Creator: STWAdev
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.5
Game Version: Pt. 5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod only v0.5 (~5MB)
-

Mod add-on "music player"
(a jukebox player with tracks sorted in moods)
Download music add-on v0.5 (~141MB)
-

===============================

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5 + music add-on (~815MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2283382 View attachment 2283383 View attachment 2283384 View attachment 2283385 View attachment 2283386 View attachment 2283387 View attachment 2283388 View attachment 2283389
yes!!! thank you very much KoGa3~ :LOL:

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
... So I had to travel there and only have my (tiny) notebook with me, therefore the "troubles" for Mod updates. It's not easy doing that on smaller screens, at least for an oldie like me.
"Old" is a state of mind KoGa3
Thanks for the update!

Atrin021

Nov 5, 2017
Hi. Well, holiday would be nice... No, I'm working, but on a different place of my company. So I had to travel there and only have my (tiny) notebook with me, therefore the "troubles" for Mod updates. It's not easy doing that on smaller screens, at least for an oldie like me.

About the DDL update: I'm a small supporter of the game and had the v0.041 already months ago, even my Mod was finishd back then. And then I waited for the game be postet here, but somehow never did. Till today.

About the Mod for Unbroken: I could organice now an extern monitor. Not a really big one, but way better then the notebook screen. I already have started to finish my Mod, and I think it should be available in the next hours if all is getting along.
Hey Bro, Thanks A Lot For The Update:love:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
question - does mod define or override MC's name color somewhere? i'm trying to change it for one i'm used to, but can't find it anywhere
usual "script.rpy" have all characters except MC and "Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy" have a bit different name change section as for example "Grandma's House" where color is set there

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
question - does mod define or override MC's name color somewhere? i'm trying to change it for one i'm used to, but can't find it anywhere
usual "script.rpy" have all characters except MC and "Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy" have a bit different name change section as for example "Grandma's House" where color is set there
Seems the mc isn't really defined in this game, only the other characters at the beginning in script.rpy. So it's probably using default values set in gui.rpy, screen.rpy or even in y_outline.rpy.

Maybe try to add a line for that in scripts.rpy quite after the mc naming (but you would have to restart the game...),
or also in my Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy after the mc renaming:

$ mc = Character (mc, who_color="#ff00ff").
2023-03-04 13_39_07-Window.jpg

Of course change the "#ff00ff" to the color you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Danv

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Seems the mc isn't really defined in this game, only the other characters at the beginning in script.rpy. So it's probably using default values set in gui.rpy, screen.rpy or even in y_outline.rpy.

Maybe try to add a line for that in scripts.rpy quite after the mc naming (but you would have to restart the game...),
or also in my Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy after the mc renaming:

$ mc = Character (mc, who_color="#ff00ff").
View attachment 2437407

Of course change the "#ff00ff" to the color you want.
oh, that worked perfectly, many thanks! i was wanted to restart anyway, but renaming also worked

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
so i see it's already been asked here before, but that being said, some time has passed so quite possibly there is more clarity on the subject? i also assumed the ines "desire to pretect" has to do with her cockblocking the MC when trying to pursue Vi. so with that assumption in mind would it be a safe bet when trying to pursue all the girls you want to change the desire to protect back down to zero?

aslo thank you very much KoGa3 for creating and continuation on this mod! you are awesome!