Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Unbroken - Walkthrough/Cheat/Music Mod [v0.7] [KoGa3]

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
one other thing... i swear in this mod (i looked up the game manually to see if there were any other mods, this is the only one that pops up) when you get to the choice to go on a date with either Rena or Kana, wasn't there an option in an earlier version of this game and mod, to go on both dates?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
one other thing... i swear in this mod (i looked up the game manually to see if there were any other mods, this is the only one that pops up) when you get to the choice to go on a date with either Rena or Kana, wasn't there an option in an earlier version of this game and mod, to go on both dates?
Hi. There is a second mod available from scrappy here. I normally don't do the "show both" options, so maybe it was the one from scrappy you used before.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Hi. There is a second mod available from scrappy here. I normally don't do the "show both" options, so maybe it was the one from scrappy you used before.
ah ok, now i remember! while Scrappy does good mods, i'd rather manipulate points than see all given options in one go, that's what saves are for... but have you guys ever considered a collaboration? lmao JK, i know can't always get everything i want. also not sure if you saw my prior post, it's literally the last post on the previous page. i had another question and gave thanks.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
ah ok, now i remember! while Scrappy does good mods, i'd rather manipulate points than see all given options in one go, that's what saves are for... but have you guys ever considered a collaboration? lmao JK, i know can't always get everything i want. also not sure if you saw my prior post, it's literally the last post on the previous page. i had another question and gave thanks.
Yes, I've seen the question. But I have to admit since it's already some time making the last Mod update and having done quite some other games I have to "dig in" again so maybe I can answer the question. But that will be probably with the next game update. With that many (sometimes I think to many) game mods I have to maintain I only can focus on the current ones. Well, maybe someone on the main thread is even a better choice you can ask since my playthrough is only a "catch them all" so far to check the mod - and I assume that will probably bite me in the ass at the end...

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
KoGa3 The music mod needs to be tweaked sir. The repeat section needs to have a repeat for all, not just single track, mood group, mood group (shuffle). Also the QM controls at the bottom when clicking the << >>buttons needs to go to the next/prev song in the list and not cycle back around to the first song in the mood group. Don't get me wrong, the music is great but it gets annoying when either the same song or group of songs keeps getting played over and over again.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 The music mod needs to be tweaked sir. The repeat section needs to have a repeat for all, not just single track, mood group, mood group (shuffle). Also the QM controls at the bottom when clicking the << >>buttons needs to go to the next/prev song in the list and not cycle back around to the first song in the mood group. Don't get me wrong, the music is great but it gets annoying when either the same song or group of songs keeps getting played over and over again.
Hi. If I didn't messed something up that should also work. But it is a bit "hidden". To access to play all tracks go to one of the alphab. music screens ("a-i", "i-o" or "r-w") and click on one of the tracks there. The buttons should switch now to play one, all or all shuffle.

Reactions: darleth

femyo

Feb 2, 2019
Hey KoGa3, Love the mods, Im just letting you know that EP6 is out

Reactions: TuXeZ

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
KoGa3 Scrappy most of the times updates his mods way too late. Some times it takes weeks and sometimes even more than a month. Most of the people already done with the content when he updates his mods. Please continue to work on this for the sake of people wants to use your mod <3

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have absolutely nothing against scrappy, i know that he has his own life and shit, and probably does his best to update mods as quickly as he can. Said that, i don't want to wait a month for scrappy to update. So don't cut out the WT part of your mod, cause your mods are the fastest ones to get updated, not counting modders who get the script before the game officially drops ofc :)

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I have absolutely nothing against scrappy, i know that he has his own life and shit, and probably does his best to update mods as quickly as he can. Said that, i don't want to wait a month for scrappy to update. So don't cut out the WT part of your mod, cause your mods are the fastest ones to get updated, not counting modders who get the script before the game officially drops ofc :)
100% true (y)

Reactions: SoGood725

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note for my Mod update:
I know it's maybe not the good news for some, but I decided to not maintain the WT in my Mod with v0.6. I tried to explain the reasons on my Mod OP already.

Maybe I would have tried it once more again. But this game update is huge. Really, really huge. There are finished games smaller then this update... So the WT Mod part would have also taken quite some time for me to update. I remember the already big v0.5 took me a few days to catch up. But this one is almost as big as the whole game so far :oops:.

Well, I maybe check it again at some time. Also if there is interest I could do a "compatibility" WT update (only the recommendations for part 1-5, after that in v0.6 content without WT). But it's probably better to wait for an update of scrappys WT Mod for all parts.

Last edited:

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I know it's maybe not the good news for some, but I decided to not maintain the WT in my Mod with v0.6. I tried to explain the reasons on my Mod OP already.

Maybe I would have did it once more again. But this game update is huge. Really, really huge. There are finished games smaller then this update... So the WT Mod part would have also taken quite some time for me to update. I remember the already big v0.5 took me a few days to catch up. But this one is almost twice as the whole game so far :oops:.

Well, I maybe check it again at some time. Also if there is interest I could do a "compatibility" WT update (only the recommendations for part 1-5, after that in v0.6 content without WT). But it's probably better to wait for a update of scrappys WT Mod for all parts.
Yeah, i get that, it would take a lot longer than usual to give us the WT, and sooner or later the second mod would come out as well. The thing is you would try to give us the WT as quick as possible and you are consistent with your updates, however scrappy likes to go MIA on some of his mod updates. So we can wait between a week and a month for the mod as far as i know. But, I respect your decision, cheers! :)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Maybe I would have did it once more again. But this game update is huge. Really, really huge. There are finished games smaller then this update... So the WT Mod part would have also taken quite some time for me to update. I remember the already big v0.5 took me a few days to catch up. But this one is almost as big as the whole game so far :oops:.

Well, I maybe check it again at some time. Also if there is interest I could do a "compatibility" WT update (only the recommendations for part 1-5, after that in v0.6 content without WT). But it's probably better to wait for an update of scrappys WT Mod for all parts.
ok KoGa

Jul 31, 2023

Maybe I would have tried it once more again. But this game update is huge. Really, really huge. There are finished games smaller then this update... So the WT Mod part would have also taken quite some time for me to update. I remember the already big v0.5 took me a few days to catch up. But this one is almost as big as the whole game so far :oops:.

Huge update?

It didnt seem that big to me but im playing a solo LI run . Is there a lot of alt/extra scenes with multiple LI's in 0.6 patch ?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Also if there is interest I could do a "compatibility" WT update (only the recommendations for part 1-5, after that in v0.6 content without WT). But it's probably better to wait for an update of scrappys WT Mod for all parts.
This would be really really helpfull especially for the people who just started or want to replay the game. Let's be honest scrappy's mod won't come for a long while. If you at least put the wt compability for 1-5 in your newest mod, It would be really good. It's way better than having no wt mod whatsoever for the players who will just download the game or people who lost their saves. Because it's pretty hard to find the 0.5 version of the game if people want to use the wt mod of scarappy