Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Unbroken - Walkthrough/Cheat/Music Mod [v0.7] [KoGa3]

Crysalx

Nov 23, 2020
Hoping you do continue to update cause I have no idea what URM or UCD is.
Universal Renpy Mod

As the name implies, it's a mod that works with any game based on renpy. You can search variables, see the outcome of choices, etc...

I do prefer when there are dedicated mods though, since they usually offer other perks that make the experience better.

Here's hoping Koga doesn't abandon this game, as his mods are usually very well done!

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Universal Renpy Mod

As the name implies, it's a mod that works with any game based on renpy. You can search variables, see the outcome of choices, etc...

I do prefer when there are dedicated mods though, since they usually offer other perks that make the experience better.

Here's hoping Koga doesn't abandon this game, as his mods are usually very well done!
That would require a restart of the playthrough, no?

Reactions: Mikilande

Crysalx

Nov 23, 2020
That would require a restart of the playthrough, no?
Usually, no. Only if your save has some kind of dependency on a previous mods. Like, mods that allow multiple choices where only one was originally intended, or mods that straight up modify some files to some extent. URM can usually be used alongside other mods without a problem, if so desired.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Universal Renpy Mod

yeah i also hope for koga to continue with the mod ,.like i say before so much easier to play with the mod from koga

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
View attachment 1653213
Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough, cheating options, MC renaming,
info screen and some additional game settings to the game.

Most of my Mod functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing

Info May. 28, 2024
I probably stop at least the choice hints (showing the game points) with the next game version.
As some already mentioned it's probably better to use tools like URM or UCD for that anyway.

Updated: 2023-09-09
Game: The Unbroken
Creator: STWAdev
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.6CheatWT
Game Version: Pt. 6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Will v0.7 walkthrough mod be released soon?

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I probably stop at least the choice hints (showing the game points) with the next game version.
As some already mentioned it's probably better to use tools like URM or UCD for that anyway.
Honestly, I'd rather you keep doing this as I don't want to have to learn how to use the other ones. But if it's much easier not to, then I understand.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Seeing mods abandoned partway through a game is almost a nut punch feeling as seeing games go abandoned.

Get so used to using them, especially on games like this where theres mini games to avoid and flags that are not just +1 point here or there.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note about the Mod's "future":
I probably will try to do an update for the cheat Mod. Can't say for now when since the game update is as big as I feard. Sorting out the meaningfull, gamechanging vars will take it's time. But hope I can start it later today.

Seeing mods abandoned partway through a game is almost a nut punch feeling as seeing games go abandoned.

Get so used to using them, especially on games like this where theres mini games to avoid and flags that are not just +1 point here or there.
About my "WT":
As you mentioned you want more then the "+1 points" hints. But my WT actually IS mostly only that. I don't play the game myself (not really into MMA, started this Mod mostly because of the fantastic prev. game). Therefore giving proper WT infos is almost impossible for me, especially for this game here. That's why I'm not sure I should invest that much time in something the other universal Mods are delivering "out of the box".

I will probably do a check after the cheat Mod update, but mostly because I would "need" it for my port (unfortunately URM or UCD are not really compatible there). Well, we will see.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
a reasl pity that were will be no more WET mod for this great game...and it'sd very much needed a WT for this game cuz not being a harem game you can screw up pretty easily...Unren is not for me cuz< ,like others said, it's prettu not user friendly and cuts the immersion totally. uff i waited so much ime for this update and now i'm quite sad.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Short note about the Mod's "future":
I probably will try to do an update for the cheat Mod. Can't say for now when since the game update is as big as I feard. Sorting out the meaningfull, gamechanging vars will take it's time. But hope I can start it later today.

About my "WT":
As you mentioned you want more then the "+1 points" hints. But my WT actually IS mostly only that. I don't play the game myself (not really into MMA, started this Mod mostly because of the fantastic prev. game). Therefore giving proper WT infos is almost impossible for me, especially for this game here. That's why I'm not sure I should invest that much time in something the other universal Mods are delivering "out of the box".

I will probably do a check after the cheat Mod update, but mostly because I would "need" it for my port (unfortunately URM or UCD are not really compatible there). Well, we will see.
Just a shame, its the same style of VN as the last STWA minus this one having minigames, meaning these have been worked on for 4+ years without issue until now.

Reactions: namelessone22

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
not really into MMA
Narrative-wise the fighting stuff is just background fluff for the most part. Although I guess it probably does occupy a lot of the variables for things like injuries. But the meat of the story is about MC dealing with his PTSD (or whatever label you want to throw on it). Beating the shit out of people in a ring is his coping method.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Narrative-wise the fighting stuff is just background fluff for the most part. Although I guess it probably does occupy a lot of the variables for things like injuries. But the meat of the story is about MC dealing with his PTSD (or whatever label you want to throw on it). Beating the shit out of people in a ring is his coping method.
Yeah, I did try the game when the first version came out since I really liked the first one from this dev (The Author). But somehow this one wasn't "catching" me. It's probably the game's MMA story/theme I'm not a follower, sometimes even had no clue what the chars are talking in the game...

Well, in hinsight it probably would maybe have been better for me to skip modding this one because of that. But it is what it is now. I will definitely try to update the cheat Mod, and as said above maybe even continue with the choice hints (but still mostly only showing the points). More infos or if possible even the Mod update later today.

Last edited:

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
As someone who uses UCD i don't really need the WT part of the mod, but would love for you to continue with the mod just for the stats, if they're compatible with each other.
(Hmm can i use an old version of the mod if i only use it to see the stats?)