4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Wait, based on the comments regarding the sex-change I am confused, thus I have a question for those who tried it: does the game actually feature female on MC domination?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Aseratrix

Not that I saw. If you keep feeding enough till the MC turns into a FC if you let her hunger hit max she'll chain the other two in the crew to a wall and corrupt them till they become vampires.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
First cave. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIND THE KEY?

Sorry for the all caps, but jfc thats annoying.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Asia Argento

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats the thing. I cant get into that room to even do that. There is a 3 orb thing across the way but no combinations work...

none of the boxes in the dungeon contained a key. The grave outside didnt. The abandoned house outside didnt either. Even friendo from the beginning doesnt have advice or tips to open the door... but at least i have a squad now...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Asia Argento

If you let her go without feeding she'll decide that she doesn't want to be cured and will take her friend and the mage to a cave to corrupt them and turn them into vampires the dude you can hire that's in the bar will run away. Once they are vampires you can now head to the archmage to kill him and take over the town and then the country. All guards will attack on sight. But you can break into those locked doors and feed on the people inside or give them to your followers.

Mine bugged for me as I was half way through killing everything in town I went into a house killed the person and then the time changed when I can back out everyone was back to normal like nothing ever happened even the people in the houses that I had killed were back again.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Endings so far:

I think with that, I have seen everything... I know its not "done" but its really light on H despite being not that bad of a vampire tale. So that's my opinion.

Reactions: Cumknuckles

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't figure out what to do after finding the tomb with the book and journal....hired Hector...been changed to a female...have 3 people with me...Arch Mage's door is locked.....

There should be a quest log (what to do next) in the game. Just my opinion...

EDIT: found the other cave under the house in town. Short game....welp. That was fun while it lasted. lol

Last edited:

Bananas1986

Mar 11, 2019
This game's pretty fun, too bad it's so short – I would've enjoyed corrupting more NPCs and more H-content. There were also a couple bugs in the game which, thought generally easily avoidable, could still use some fixing (for example, if you return as vampire to the city and enter the crypt, then walk back out, it will reset the state of the city to the beginning, without anyone noticing you're a vampire).

As for how it actually works:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
V 2.0:
-Added 5 mages to the mage college.

-Added the ability to spend "Essence" to create undead minions, potions, and enchanted rings.

-Minor bug fixes.

----------------------------------------------

Additional updates:

-Made it possible to walk "under" trees.

-Fixed small Alchemy bug.

-Fixed HP bug when certain stages of TF happen.

Version: 2.01

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote