4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
It is a real shame this game is so short, I was enjoying it. I got the getting banged by Nicholas ending. Really seemed that this game could have been continued across multiple chapters though, but for what it was, it was an enjoyable game

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Shalltear Bloodfallen awakened a vampire fetish in me. I adore her.
Remilia Scarlet is the superior vampire waifu, then you have Shinobu from the monogatari series then Flandre Scarlet and only then you have shaltear (and evangeline from negima)

also 90% of vampire girls in japanese stuff are lolis (or at least have a loli form), deal with it xD

PS . once you turn nicholas into a vampire you can somehow find a normal human nicholas at his house and even recruit him ...

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Remilia Scarlet is the superior vampire waifu, then you have Shinobu from the monogatari series then Flandre Scarlet and only then you have shaltear (and evangeline from negima)

also 90% of vampire girls in japanese stuff are lolis (or at least have a loli form), deal with it xD

PS . once you turn nicholas into a vampire you can somehow find a normal human nicholas at his house and even recruit him ...
ok. And that had to do with my post? ——how? I could have also mentioned Bloodrayne. Who also kicks ass. But cool on you for your preferences and opinions. Lol

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Um I've gave this game a try and seen there is no nudity or sex and yet the tags the creator put on seems to be false the tag Vaginal sex, big ass, big tits, Female domination,Lesbian all these tags are false and it's a really short game why put false tags to this game?? and seeing a picture of a female npc she is turned into a vampire and yet in game I could not turn her unless the game is not completed yet any updates?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lilithblackbriar

Just because you didn't find those things in your play through doesn't mean that those tags are wrong. There are multiple routes that you can do in this game and each one has a different ending.

You can only turn the two companion's only but you must do specific things for that to happen.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Lilithblackbriar

Just because you didn't find those things in your play through doesn't mean that those tags are wrong. There are multiple routes that you can do in this game and each one has a different ending.

You can only turn the two companion's only but you must do specific things for that to happen.
Thanks but I would prefer a guid/walkthrough either there is none or google and yahoo are awful and unintelligent search engines seeing that I could not find anything and I did complete the quest it's a shame that the game is a bit too short.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Version: 2.01
N/A

Reactions: Fakecrash

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
There has been an update to this game as of November 2022. It is now known as The Vampire's Curse MZ v0.6, a lot has been added since the versions in this thread.

Reactions: GreenNight009

JeffGold2

Nov 15, 2022
Unfortunately the full game is behind a paywall, I can only find the demo and the original version.

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
Have to wonder if there will be a version that will use the upcoming RPG Maker Unite. As this version of RPG Maker will be based around / use Unity.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
The updated version is apparently completed so I do hope that once more that it eventually makes its way here

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote