4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9b5ab42451f2a5babc4a85385d648dc9.png

Overview:
On a cool spring morning, Samuel decided to explore a small cave near his village.
Inside this cave, he found a...coffin? And inside the coffin, he found...a necklace!
He foolishly put it on...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2023-08-16
Developer: Thriller12345 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

-thank you for the share scrimblobimblo9

EndingVampTrio.png 71e8a495c8ed88876935c53a50b9a6a6.png EndingCorr60-69-Nik.png Nicholas Stage 0.png EndingCorr60-69-Kat.png 972d547145c5e4bfb884849cdab5c799.png EndingCorr80-89-Kat.png

Last edited by a moderator:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking at the 4th and 1st screenshots I'm wondering if there needs to be a transformation tag. As the dude and the girl have the same hair style which makes me believe that they will be transforming from a male to a female somewhere in the game.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Looking at the 4th and 1st screenshots I'm wondering if there needs to be a female protagonist tag added as well as a transformation tag. As the dude and the girl have the same hair style which makes me believe that they will be transforming from a male to a female somewhere in the game.
Well there is transformation in the changelog so looks like it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Apo_Icarus

Yeah looks like it needs the transformation tag added I removed the female protagonist one from my post as it's not the protagonist that transforms but his friend. Reported the OP to get transformation added to the tags.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Apo_Icarus

Actually it looks like it also needs the female protagonist tag as well as the more you feed and level up the vampire part the more they start to change gender. So the vampire that made the cursed necklace must of been female.

Andrrick

Just feed on enemies with the bite attack and it'll level up their vampire level which will in turn start their transformation.

It also seems like Hector is also a vampire (you can find and hire them in the bar at night) because if you heal them with potions they become poisoned.

EDIT* Actually I'm not sure what the fuck Hector is as they get poisoned if they drink health pots and if they drinks blood pots. Maybe they're a day walker human and vampire.

It seems bloodwine is the only thing that Hector can drink without getting poisoned.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
What a surprise I could not tell you were. I have to admit this game looks interesting despite my not being a sissy boi myself. I'm more into being decked by amazons and orc girls.
Shalltear Bloodfallen awakened a vampire fetish in me. I adore her.

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
loved this game a bit too short needs to be longer really enjoy vampire games also wish there was more games like this

Reactions: SylvieRose
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote