VN Ren'Py Onhold The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This game makes my graphics driver crash. :/ (AMD Radeon RX 6600)

Guess I'll have to get on my knees under the desk ... no, not that. To change the HDMI cable to internal graphics.

[EDIT] Turns out the HDMI connection on the mother board does not work.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
sfdesigns09-popcorn.gif
NTR route

What would you think of an NTR route in my game? Added for 1 or 2 characters (no more). For example, let's say it's going to be Alice.
Would you like to see NTR in my game in the main story?

Yes, I want to see it.
10%

Yes, but not with the main characters.
20%

No, I don't want NTR in the game.
10%

NO! DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!
60%
10 votes total

Zareem

May 20, 2017
View attachment 3198326
NTR route

What would you think of an NTR route in my game? Added for 1 or 2 characters (no more). For example, let's say it's going to be Alice.

Yes, I want to see it.
10%

20%

10%

60%
10 votes total
Netorare, netori or netorase?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
View attachment 3198326
NTR route

Yes, I want to see it.
10%

20%

10%

60%
10 votes total
I wouldn't be surprised if the dev added that, that is, the mc was/is (I haven't played the latest updates) practically a loser
On the other hand, there is a good scene in the game to react to that :LUL:
Screenshot_20230106-193609_RenPy_Plugin_for_JoiPlay.jpg

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
MiezDaCat adding NTR is the stupidest thing you could do for this game.

Harem Games with NTR will often be ignored by the majority because NTR should't be in Harem Games at all.
No point in telling them. They obviously aren't opposed to it (why would you make a poll if you are instead of saying "no."?) and probably like it. Even if the poll says no it wouldn't surprise me if they snuck in it anyway sooner or later. Time to ignore the dev and the game. Although based on what people are saying that seems like a good idea anyway even if that poll didn't exist. With the weak ass MC etc lmao :KEK:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - It's easy for me. If the Dev adds NTR (and with that I mean Netorare) to this game, it's another game to drop and put onto my ignore list. There are enough other games (VN's) tho choose from, so no problem.

let's hope it won't get this far, but if it does I will say "pity" and move on to greener pastures...

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
I see that Molly isn't very popular. Understandable, the way she left the MC that was shown initially was inexcusable. But, to find out that situation was just a ruse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regardless of Molly, my favorite is Tina. Her personality is the deciding factor for me
. Since, all the LIs are very hot in the VN.

Last edited:

Hallowed Dedauchery

Nov 15, 2020
Made a small incest patch.
version: universal
feature: mc, Tina and Lana refer to Alice as Mom and to Lisa as Aunt Lisa.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Doesn't work with multi-mod

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Netorare, netori or netorase?
im late but it would be great to put netori in the game, for example doing it to ex gf mother. like doing it if the ex gf mother's partner is a jackass or somekind of bastard. you get what im seeing here?( i forgot if ex gf have father or the mother have any partner at all but this is just a suggestion) and i know it sound pathetic but see the bright side, you'll get somekind of satisfaction or what ever it is.

anyway, just DONT FKING PUT ANY NTR SHIT HERE, its not appealing.

netori is kinda appealing but not really.

lastly, sorry for my bad englsih.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes