3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Maybe it's just me, but I frequently find myself confused by the ntr tag. It seems too general. For me personally, I like ntr depending on who the MC is. If it's the wife or person corrupting the wife, I'm all in. If it's the husband being cheated on, like this game, I find it depressing to play. Especially this game with the creepy music and super depressing dialog. Anyway, that's just me but everyone is different.

My point: why isn't ntr tag separated by MC? Seems like it would be less confusing. Like a 'cuck MC' tag or something?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I frequently find myself confused by the ntr tag. It seems too general. For me personally, I like ntr depending on who the MC is. If it's the wife or person corrupting the wife, I'm all in. If it's the husband being cheated on, like this game, I find it depressing to play. Especially this game with the creepy music and super depressing dialog. Anyway, that's just me but everyone is different.

My point: why isn't ntr tag separated by MC? Seems like it would be less confusing. Like a 'cuck MC' tag or something?
Almost everywhere, it is. You have netorare (mc is cucked against his will), netorase (cucked by his wishes) and netori (he does the cucking, stealing someones loved one).

As you can see, you could shorten them all to ntr, which is what this site does. People asked for ntr tag to be split for ages... but looks like that is not happening so people will be left in confusion forever.

Mirazel

Sep 17, 2019
i dont quite understand, are you the cuckold or the bull ? jaja
From i understood from the informations given:
1 you are the husband
2 you find tapes/dvds, which show how your wife cheats on you with her ex-boyfriend

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Sasuga Pin-Point the king of blackmail and degradation NTR VN game...
but really this one has a vibe of otome dori... damn, why I remember that nightmare again...lol

Reactions: Aereon1104

xort

Jun 1, 2017
A completely functional game with a fine translation. Only problem is the game has 2, 2 option branching choices and an unattractive art style. Very limited in the range of sex.

wama90wama

May 25, 2020
i dont know guys but when i always see a game that force u to get ntr ending or story..... i just feel like shitt when i see that and my heart hurt me i dont know why @@

Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Almost everywhere, it is. You have netorare (mc is cucked against his will), netorase (cucked by his wishes) and netori (he does the cucking, stealing someones loved one).

As you can see, you could shorten them all to ntr, which is what this site does. People asked for ntr tag to be split for ages... but looks like that is not happening so people will be left in confusion forever.
This site actually uses the NTR tag only for netorare, thats at least the rule for the tag. If it gets tagged wrong, which would be nothing new, report the OP and make clear why the tag doesn't belong there.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes