3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

spacedolphin56

Jan 26, 2020
I'm assuming Netorare Jukubo Natsuko is untranslated since I can't seem to find it on this website but the image you posted has pretty good english translation. Could you please tell me how you did that or send me a link and point me in the right direction?
The unfinished translation of this game is on his discord, but he isn't working on it anymore.

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
It's been awhile but fuck man. This game fucked me up. Got me thinking for a few hours after finishing it. More like me just reinacting the epilogue and what ifs (like me in the game and either changing the outcome of the aftermath and many plots). If this shit happens, it ain't good for me lmao. MC + FMC done fucked themselves up.
Edit: hopefully after talking about my thoughts about this game, hopefully, i can finally get this shit out of my head lol
could you please share the ending? You may spoiler it. Asking because I avoid sad endings where wife leaves the husband :D

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
could you please share the ending? You may spoiler it. Asking because I avoid sad endings where wife leaves the husband :D
I don't remember much because I want this gone from my life lol and uhh I'm also gonna be explaining as well (a bit overkill imo) so huge spoilers I guess. Though she leaves husband side for sex, she still loves him as a husband and does not wish to leave him (no divorce) btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
I don't remember much because I want this gone from my life lol and uhh I'm also gonna be explaining as well (a bit overkill imo) so huge spoilers I guess. Though she leaves husband side for sex, she still loves him as a husband and does not wish to leave him (no divorce) btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for such an elaborate explanation. I really appreciate it

Reactions: Hmong-sama

victoroliverp

Sep 7, 2017
small question guys, i cant seem to be able to fix the screen size or put in fullscreen, theres no config options on this game?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'd wish this had been netorare instead of netorase, but you can't have everything I guess.
It looks pretty decent.

Reactions: Adultress

manswah

Oct 24, 2020
Damn this was great. If anyone has JAV recommendations that follow a similar theme (similar body type would be incredible too even tho it's exaggerated for hentai) let us know.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: BangB420 and MikeOG
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes