anonhorny

Apr 7, 2020

password:confusing
already dead, "gore" this time, which is stupid because i'm pretty sure theres not even blood in the game....
clearly someone doesn't like this game, took maybe 12 hours for that link to get reported

anonhorny

Apr 7, 2020
already dead, "gore" this time, which is stupid because i'm pretty sure theres not even blood in the game....
clearly someone doesn't like this game, took maybe 12 hours for that link to get reported
oh...
so after playing the game again yeah ok maybe its not too far-fetched, but still, I doubt the same site would take down call of duty for "gore"

MonkeyFap13

Sep 6, 2021
Don't know about Beta 26 since the links were down before I could get it. But I still have Beta 25.1. In the game options there's a checkbox for 'Hardcore Mode'. When hovering the mouse over the box, a description at the top of the options pops up that says "Enables hardcore features such as blood FX". When using the punching and slapping hands, small blood droplets will spurt out from the body. It also make it so bruises can form on the body (keep punching the same spot and eventually it turns black). The bruises fade away over time though. Other then that, it isn't anywhere close to Mortal Kombat levels of "gore".

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Honestly its a good game to interact with characters and its still under development, thats something to be proud for, since many others managed to end with every PC builds and focused on expensive VR produtcs as a result. I was wondering if there would be more of these for android devices, basically sandbox games and poser creators would be very handfull and funny to play with.

LactoseTolerant

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
So I got it from the link posted above (thank you kind member), and now that i play the game, i am wondering: what are the possibilities of interactions? there is the obvious stuff lying around like the vibrator wand etc, but a bunch of things i have no idea how to use it as well, like the milk container of the milking device. does anyone have a list of possible interactions? ^^

Reactions: jarneybruh
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes