Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
oh does the dev really made this demo for us here in F95? if so, then thanks to them and I really like this game, but pleas the camera/pov settings

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
use the mouse wheel
Thanks! Now do you know how to remove Slayer's Goggles without vaporizing the girl? Because no matter where I aim, and it has to be at setting 3, with the laser dot aiming, I hit the goggle, she gets vaporized and the goggle doesn't.

pickyeater666

Feb 8, 2024
Thanks! Now do you know how to remove Slayer's Goggles without vaporizing the girl? Because no matter where I aim, and it has to be at setting 3, with the laser dot aiming, I hit the goggle, she gets vaporized and the goggle doesn't.
you have to be careful where you aim. the girls will look away if you point the dematerializer in their face. press the right mouse button to activate the laser aim, aim for different parts until you can remove it. with the laser on, it's much easier.
for example, to remove 2B's earphones, I had to aim for the kitty ears.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
The game is extremely, extremely well made, it's way too demanding though, few people will be able to run this, also it needs to be more intuitive on the tools usage because half of the time you are just guessing, for example i couldn't get her saliva sample for the life of me lmaooo. But the rest of stuff is how a proper sex sim should be made.

As for the other things, well, the game... brutal, but hey, if you are a villain, guess you won't be nice lol.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes