Darkman0007

Apr 8, 2024
This torrent doesn't work for me. For some reason the torrents from eurotorrent.ru never worked in my client when anything else does.

frenzyviper

Aug 3, 2022
The torrent file download is not starting waiting about 1 hour and still 0 progress in the torrent app, it is only showing me (Connecting to peer 0.0%) and never starting, is it just me or happening to all?

Reactions: Darkman0007

ebaia

Mar 22, 2020
The torrent file download is not starting waiting about 1 hour and still 0 progress in the torrent app, it is only showing me (Connecting to peer 0.0%) and never starting, is it just me or happening to all?
try to use btdig for search it

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
Do you have torrent P2P features such as DHT enabled?

ericlawlson

Jul 9, 2024
Usa a Debrid service with torrents to bypass the need to actually torrent it. Think of it like a collective seed box.

thething91

May 14, 2017
I am stuck with some kind of condom on, blocking my character from ejaculating. How the hell do you remove it? (In VR)

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Hey this game is sick but I adore it !! :devilish:
Still many things aren't very intuitive, how to use the stars when you fulfill objectives once you've unlocked the stats screen?
I also can 't figure how "likes" and "submission" work, figures go from 0 to somewhere then back to 0 ???
What's the use of "Fear" "sensitivity" etc ??
How do you inject drugs that you've done to the prisoner??
Also there's a good chara creators, is there someplace where they're shared ?

Darkman0007

Apr 8, 2024
anyone knows whats on the 41.3.2 version update???
I was about to ask the same thing... But after researching a little I ended up realizing that that "2" is possibly because the original upload was blocked by the author, so they just rename the file prior to reupload it agian.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
I was about to ask the same thing... But after researching a little I ended up realizing that that "2" is possibly because the original upload was blocked by the author, so they just rename the file prior to reupload it agian.
That would not explain why inside the game the version is also set to 41.3.2, meaning they actually compiled a new build for some reason so it has to have something new.

Darkman0007

Apr 8, 2024
That would not explain why inside the game the version is also set to 41.3.2, meaning they actually compiled a new build for some reason so it has to have something new.
Ah, good to know, I never downlowded it thinking that was the same 41.3. Sadly this upload was already taken down for the asshole of the author.
As I stated before, we got yo share it PRIVATELY guys...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes