Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redle

Apr 12, 2017
You mean after render finish and add signature by application name "Gimp"?
Gimp is just a free image editor (similar to photoshop). You can use any image editing software, although certainly some editors have more functionality than others.

Reactions: Tea1980
May 27, 2017
Sorry for the noob question, new to DAZ. On the first page under the Karen tab it says "Her skin textures are Lydia for Victoria 7" how do I apply this in DAZ? I've been searching but can't figure it out. I have all the necessary assets so its here somewhere in DAZ right?

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
sam_018
You must have Lydia for Victoria 7 installed in your DAZ setup. This is not a step by step list, but is in order of execution.

Create your model
To apply another skin, Lydia in this case, navigate to Content Library > Genesis 3 Female > Characters and look for Lydia
There is a specific shortcut in that folder that is labeled 'Lydia Full MAT'
Select your model in Scene tab and then double click the 'Lydia Full MAT' button
It will apply all skin/eye/lips/etc. materials from Lydia onto your current model

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Please read first post and click on the Nikki spoiler. No one here is going to spoon feed you, the list is there.
Hey m4dsk1llz I read first post and click Nikki spoiler already but that spoile parameter for setting create character. I just asking for anyone who's has know this dress assets from.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Tea1980 Sorry you just said Asset not dress asset,

This one looks similar,
If you know how to use shaders, you could apply a lace surface to any dress with a lace shader.

Reactions: Tea1980
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote