Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 5, 2020
Haley and Nikki's night on the harem route. It's not perfect but it's what I can do for the moment. Swap the .rpy file with the one in the game and add the new renders to the 'game/images/all' folder. Save your game before or use a duplicate to test. Works for me.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hey guys, a couple of things - first my 'All Girls' render made as a tribute to Stiglet for completing the Harem (originally posted in the discussion thread) belongs in this thread for archive purposes...

Cheers Stig!
View attachment 774861

Also, what's all this I hear about Karen being into lesbianism? Maybe she has 'something' going on with Rosa - briefly hinted at in the Harem Ending, (perhaps we'll find out more about that in the Nikki Ending, right Stig? ;)) but surely she wouldn't look at pretty, young Haley like that...
View attachment 775201
View attachment 775196
...or could she be tempted in the right circumstance? :sneaky:
I would LOVE to see pregnant versions.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Outrider, if possible, I would love to see a non-pregnant version of this.

And another render with Karen in front and Nikki behind her with pregnant and non-pregnant versions. I know Nikki has the biggest tits in this game but personally I like Karen's tits just as much if not more; they're not too big and not too small. Just right. And they should be seen.

Thanks in advance. You do good work with your renders and it's pretty damn close to what Stiglet has. You two should talk about a partnership. Releases would happen pretty fast.

• Love
Reactions: Outrider

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Outrider, if possible, I would love to see a non-pregnant version of this.

And another render with Karen in front and Nikki behind her with pregnant and non-pregnant versions. I know Nikki has the biggest tits in this game but personally I like Karen's tits just as much if not more; they're not too big and not too small. Just right. And they should be seen.

Thanks in advance. You do good work with your renders and it's pretty damn close to what Stiglet has. You two should talk about a partnership. Releases would happen pretty fast.
Thanks so much for the compliment! Here's a non-pregnant version:
KarenNikkiShowerNonPregnant.png

As for your other request, I initially swapped their positions/poses but didn't want to end up posting 4 images with the same pose so I switched it up a bit - thought I'd show off the other side of Nikki in the process! ;)
NikkiKarenShowerNonPregnant.png
And the pregnant version!
NikkiKarenShowerPregnant.png

Regarding your comment about me working with Stiglet - I'd love for him to consider me useful but the rendering speed of my 10 year old laptop's CPU wouldn't save him much time at all! :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand.... maybe the RTX 3090 I'm getting to build a workstation will be a bit faster? :D

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
View attachment 836366

As for your other request, I initially swapped their positions/poses but didn't want to end up posting 4 images with the same pose so I switched it up a bit - thought I'd show off the other side of Nikki in the process! ;)
View attachment 836367
View attachment 836368

Regarding your comment about me working with Stiglet - I'd love for him to consider me useful but the rendering speed of my 10 year old laptop's CPU wouldn't save him much time at all! :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand.... maybe the RTX 3090 I'm getting to build a workstation will be a bit faster? :D

I'm just seeing this now. Looks absolutely fantastic and very sexy.

Speaking of showing the other side of Nikki, I should mention that Karen has a nice ass too. Granted it's not as amazing as what Haley has but it's still pretty nice.

You should make one more that shows off Karen's ass as well just like Nikki is doing here. It would really complete the set here. Karen has a very nice ass that any MILF would be proud to have.

If there's one disappointment I have with the Visit game, it's that during her doggystyle scene with MC in his dorm room, she was still covered in some sort of Mesh lingerie and didn't show off her nice toned back that complimented her cute butt and also didn't show off her bouncing tits in their full glory. She should've been butt naked for that one with not a stitch of clothing on her.

canadianrider

Sep 5, 2018
View attachment 836366

View attachment 836367
View attachment 836368

they look great. actually more than great. hope to see these views in the game :love:

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Very nice and honestly no complaints from me. Love the heels.

Can you do one showing off their backside as well in this exact same format? Like I said earlier they have great asses as well and they deserve to be seen.
I will!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes