Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks so much for the compliment! Here's a non-pregnant version:
View attachment 836366

As for your other request, I initially swapped their positions/poses but didn't want to end up posting 4 images with the same pose so I switched it up a bit - thought I'd show off the other side of Nikki in the process! ;)
View attachment 836367
And the pregnant version!
View attachment 836368

Regarding your comment about me working with Stiglet - I'd love for him to consider me useful but the rendering speed of my 10 year old laptop's CPU wouldn't save him much time at all! :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand.... maybe the RTX 3090 I'm getting to build a workstation will be a bit faster? :D
can u specifiy wat hair did u use for karen

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Outrider Bro, would you mind posting your Haley duf here. There's something about her face I can't get right. thanks.
Sure, I'll only share a character file just this once though - I don't know how you can get it wrong when the exact slider settings and assets are provided! :ROFLMAO:
I attached my Haley.duf (with the matching .png thumbnail file) to the bottom of this post, in a zip file.
Enjoy! ;)

can u specifiy wat hair did u use for karen
Hey, sorry I meant to answer ages ago but forgot! :oops:
Karen's 'special' hairstyle is - I think I found it by searching for the Hope that helps!

And I'll get back to the fan art soon guys - I finally built my RTX 3090 workstation! :D

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Sure, I'll only share a character file just this once though - I don't know how you can get it wrong when the exact slider settings and assets are provided! :ROFLMAO:
I attached my Haley.duf (with the matching .png thumbnail file) to the bottom of this post, in a zip file.
Enjoy! ;)

Hey, sorry I meant to answer ages ago but forgot! :oops:
Karen's 'special' hairstyle is - I think I found it by searching for the Hope that helps!

And I'll get back to the fan art soon guys - I finally built my RTX 3090 workstation! :D
thanks bro

Reactions: Outrider

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm guessing you are applying Lilith 7 over a genesis 3 model and so some of genesis 3 base is showing through. Maybe try just clicking on Lilith 7 when creating your model and then following the instructions in the sticky.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was my favourite part of the Karen ending. I'm so glad you added on to it. Seeing her spank Rosa with a paddle when she thought she was alone left me wishing there was more to that scene.

Thank you for adding to it. I hope other's join you.

Reactions: Mint-ER#
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes