Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Here is the final part of my Haley renders before I get back to making other ideas. Thought it would be a good idea to finish off Haley...
denoised_Haley Preg 6.jpg
It really becomes impossible to hold yourself back..
denoised_Haley Preg 7.jpg

denoised_Haley Preg 8 Fix.jpg

denoised_Haley Preg 9 Fix.jpg

"hmmm Come over here Daddy.... Those big balls look heavy to me... Don't you just want to shoot your load? Paint my pretty little face? hehe Give me all you've got Daddy"

denoised_Haley Preg 10 HighresFacial.jpg

denoised_Haley Preg 11 Facial.jpg
"What a naughty, messy man you are today! :D"
"Karen is gonna kill us if you've sprayed even a bit of that sticky cum onto her couch again!"
denoised_Haley Preg 12 Facial.jpg

denoised_Haley Preg 13.jpg
"Wait up! We've left my dress!"
"Oh my god, I thought you were just being a gentleman... You are SUCH a bad bad boy showing me off to the other girls in this state!"

Last edited:

pangky1992

Jul 8, 2020
Here is the final part of my Haley renders before I get back to making other ideas. Thought it would be a good idea to finish off Haley...
View attachment 1148997
View attachment 1148998

View attachment 1148999

View attachment 1149000

"hmmm Come over here Daddy.... Those big balls look heavy to me... Don't you just want to shoot your load? Paint my pretty little face? hehe Give me all you've got Daddy"

View attachment 1149001

View attachment 1149002
"Karen is gonna kill us if you've sprayed even a bit of that sticky cum onto her couch again!"
View attachment 1149003

View attachment 1149005
"Oh my god, I thought you were just being a gentleman... You are SUCH a bad bad boy showing me off to the other girls in this state!"
No more content??

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
View attachment 1148997
View attachment 1148998

View attachment 1148999

View attachment 1149000

View attachment 1149001

View attachment 1149002
View attachment 1149003

View attachment 1149005
Love it. This is the kind of stuff I would love to see for all the women in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER#

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I was fooling around a bit with my DAZ library, and came across some renders I did for this VN. I decided to make some single combination morphs to convert all characters top Genesis 8 or 8.1. Here is the result, the attached file can be installed in your DAZ library and then in /Actor/Full Body/Fan Art/ you will find morphs for Karen, Nikki, Haley, Rosa, Dr Jenna, Off Juru, and Prof McKenna. At 100% they match the body shape of the suggestions on the front page, all without having to install any of the additional packages mentioned on the opening post. You still need to add Genitalia, Hair and Skins as these are all just morphs for Base G8 or G8.1.

I though if it were easier to get started, maybe we can see some more beautiful fan art for this VN.

Note: This is a single composite slider with all the correct modifications in a single file. It is not a CTRL morph that depends on other morphs being installed. Also, for some reason I think there is an issue with the Haley morph but I can't find the problem. All have been skeleton size adjusted and ERC frozen so that there should be no issues fitting clothes or posing.

Older version of morphs removed

Last edited:

Connie W

Jan 25, 2018
All have been skeleton size adjusted and ERC frozen so that there should be no issues fitting clothes or posing.
I'm having trouble getting clothing and hair to recognize the morphs. My main problems are Karen and Nikki's breast and glutes sticking out of clothes and hair not fitting to their heads.

Any advice on what I'm doing wrong or missing?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Cassy222 Try this, Select the clothes and in the GENERAL tab try increasing Collision Iterations. For pants shorts and panties, I seem to get good results at around 6 - 10. Also change FIT TO MODE to Auto Follow Transforms.

As a result of back-breaking breast sizes, it takes a bit more fiddling to get stuff to fit. I find that Collision Iterations need to be 30 or more with the same Auto Follow Transforms setting, and then you will likely need to increase Smoothing Iterations (about the same amount as the collisions). I increase the smoothing setting 2 at a time until the clothing looks better. Also, since we are stretching tops as much as DAZ can possibly stretch them, you will need to increase the Render Subdivisions to it's max setting, this will increase render times as it has to subdivide all the triangles during rendering.

On my PC (Ryzen 2700X, dual 1080Ti)) it takes over a minute for every change to actually show up in the viewport.

I have no issues with Hair, either using G8 or using G3 auto-fitted.

Here is a render of Nikki (with Standard G8 skin and the wrong hair, it is a G8 asset) after making those tweaks in General Parameter settings.
Nikki-front-back.png

I will need to look at how I did the conversion to see if there is anything I can do to fix it so it is more automatic, can't for a couple of days.

Reactions: Connie W

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
On my PC (Ryzen 2700X, dual 1080Ti)) it takes over a minute for every change to actually show up in the viewport.
Main bottleneck is CPU, I shifted two months ago from Ryzen 1800X to Ryzen 3950X and get almost instantaneous acceleration by a factor of 2 in viewport. All the rest (motherboard, memory, videocard) remains untouched.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
AlexStone I have a new system that is just waiting on new GPUs. 5950X, 64GB, 2TB SSD, 24TB Raid 1+0, custom water cooling, LianLi 011D-XL. It has been sitting on my dining room table for a year now, won't buy any video card over MSRP so trying to get lucky with a BestBuy drop or will wait until fall to complete.

I waited this long, no sense in getting anxious and overpaying for a component now.

Most of my work is 3D CAD, so I need VRAM and nVidia (unfortunately). DAZ is just a hobby.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes