Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AlexStone This fan art you create by yourself?
Emm... yes. I kind of saw it as a prerequisite for the Fan Art section.

How do you setting pussy hair?
2222.png

They are standard , no any tweaking, 'out of the box' shapes and textures +some morphs to align pubic hair mesh to the body.
This pubic hair, I believed, used in game models, since for G3 choice is quite limited.

Can you show parameter for each characters?
Both of them, Mrs. Turner and Nikki are , I just add on them. I always use HD add-ons because I render on the CPU and easy meet even serious memory requirements.

All the other parameters for Nikki and Mrs. Turner can easily be found in the initial posts of the fan-art threads of The Visit and Dreams of Desire: all the necessary morphs for G3 base are listed here and here.
Or you can use the morphs for G8 base, courtesy of m4dsk1llz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tea1980

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Emm... yes. I kind of saw it as a prerequisite for the Fan Art section.

View attachment 1275759

They are standard , no any tweaking, 'out of the box' shapes and textures +some morphs to align pubic hair mesh to the body.
This pubic hair, I believed, used in game models, since for G3 choice is quite limited.

Both of them, Mrs. Turner and Nikki are , I just add on them. I always use HD add-ons because I render on the CPU and easy meet even serious memory requirements.

All the other parameters for Nikki and Mrs. Turner can easily be found in the initial posts of the fan-art threads of The Visit and Dreams of Desire: all the necessary morphs for G3 base are listed here and here.
Or you can use the morphs for G8 base, courtesy of m4dsk1llz.
AlexStone Thanks for you explaination but I'm still confuse that you say "can use the morphs for G8 base" as I remember Lilith7 is G3, you mean we can change Lilith7 to G8? Just wondering genitalia for victolia 7 can apply with Lilith7 ?
Sorry for asking too much.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AlexStone Thanks for you explaination but I'm still confuse that you say "can use the morphs for G8 base" as I remember Lilith7 is G3, you mean we can change Lilith7 to G8? Just wondering genitalia for victolia 7 can apply with Lilith7 ?
Sorry for asking too much.
Look here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-fan-art.51574/post-6075677
and here: https://f95zone.to/threads/dreams-of-desire-art-assets-thread.5221/post-6005242

It is G8 morphs for most of The Visit and Dreams of Desire characters.

For NGV7: to fit this mesh to Lilith7 your need to find a relevant add-on, I forgot its name, but it is in 'pro NGV7 pack' or something similar.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AlexStone Can you teach me how to set backdrop and change color on the backdrop?
Light setting and color setting because you work on daz3d is the top line that I think.
Anyway thanks guy!
View attachment 1294709
Backdrop and its shader. I prefer to use this one, it's quite simple and free: .
By default it emulates some landscape view, but I prefer to change material to 'dark metal'. Your can use shaders from this package: (e.g. FMK carbon).
This avoids unnecessary glare in the background on the one hand, but on the other hand gives rich reflections under the model's feet, eliminating the feeling that your character is hovering somewhere in the air.

HDRI map. For test renders, I use these HDRIs: . They are free and come in different resolutions for your choice.
From one hand, they are quite varied and, from other hand - predictable, as they essentially mimic studio light.
By using of such a HDRI image you can make 90% of light setup in one click (with some adjustment of Y-rotation of HDRI later). If you ask me, using of HDRI map is the basis for good lighting in a scene. The main advantage of HRDI is that the scene receives a very important ambient light, which point light sources do not have.

Additional lights. If the scene lacks some accents, it's better to use separate mesh light sources. To be honest I don't like standard light from DAZ, it's completely "dead". Mesh light gives your very soft shadows, which are very good at revealing the texture of human skin. It's always best to use HD details in main character model for good effect, especially when the scene has an accent created with a DOF camera.
I use since it is quite simple, but you can use any product that has ready-made mesh light sources. Well, or you can make them yourself, it's easy enough.

Canvases.
Always use canvases. Main approach to make a good render is 'to give this f*cking Iray more light'. If you get a scene with enough light, you can forget about the damned "grain" that keeps creeping in from areas where Iray's rendering is dumbly lacking in light.
Don't afraid to 'burn' your scene with light: you can easily fix it with canvases later, in PS:

Very briefly, it goes like this.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Screenshot of Daz:

505.png

1. Scene ► Character (select)
My Daz 3D Library ► People ► Genesis 3 Female ► Materials ► Lilith 7

This is the standard path (on the left-hand side of the screen). Several scripts will be available for quick changeover, e.g. make-up or eyes color. But this list varies from model to model, in models from DAZ it is very short and often clueless, but in models of other artists you can often find good scripts to quick change of textures and shaders of model without wasting much time to do it by hand.

2. Scene ► Character (select)
Surfaces ► Character ► Surfaces ► Torso

This is a longer, manual path, where you can change both textures and shaders for individual sections of the model.
There are 17 sections (Arms, Cornea, Ears,...., Torso) in the standard Genesis model of all generations.
The nipple texture is set by the Torso area, and the diffuse and other textures can be changed there, as shown in the screenshot.

DrSack

Aug 25, 2018
I am very sorry to bother, but has someone a model of Karen and is willing to share the respective DUF?

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I am very sorry to bother, but has someone a model of Karen and is willing to share the respective DUF?
"Karen is Genesis 3 and her body morphs are 50% Lilith 7 HD and 50% Lydia for Victoria 7 HD body2

Her face is 100% Lilith 7 HD with some slight aging morphs applied

Her breasts morphs are Breast size 40% Breast natural 20% Breast implants 40% Breasts diameter 55% Breasts cleavage 20% and Areolae perk 82%

Her skin textures are Lydia for Victoria 7"

KarenVisit.png

First message in this thread, under the spoiler.
Aging morphs are and .
I put "Face Age Controller" morph from 1st package to 20%, it is enough for me.

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I don't know if this will work, I don't usually save my characters as character presets but check out the attachment.
Can I ask you one more question?
I actually love unraveling characters, it's always interesting to get to the bottom of how the author of the game put it together.
But I couldn't get to the bottom of these two girls from the beginning, and then I just couldn't get to the bottom of them:

846557_girls.jpg

Give me some clues as to where to start digging from?

oc43.jpg
I just wanted to do a honey trap like the harem ending on Nikki's path, maybe.

Last edited:

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Can I ask you one more question?
I actually love unraveling characters, it's always interesting to get to the bottom of how the author of the game put it together.
But I couldn't get to the bottom of these two girls from the beginning, and then I just couldn't get to the bottom of them:

View attachment 1365428

Give me some clues as to where to start digging from?

View attachment 1365433
I just wanted to do a honey trap like the harem ending on Nikki's path, maybe.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020

Hell, I've walked past Aurora five or more times, even today, when I was looking for assets for "My Sister, My Roommate." The second character is not so obvious.
Thanks.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
I don't know if this will work, I don't usually save my characters as character presets but check out the attachment.
Hi stiglet I love your work
If you don't mind can you share character presets for Nikki and Karen ?
Really appreciate for your kindly.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes