Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samira4ever

Aug 22, 2021
Please, please, PLEASE let this happen in the harem ending! :love:

OK, we absolutely NEED a side-story/DLC in the game for this scenario. How about it, stiglet? Perhaps this was part of how Karen and Nikki "kissed and made up" before going to see the MC to suggest the threesome/harem relationship. :unsure:
Your renders are beautifully done, the last panel is a perfect finish. The expression on Nikki's face says it all...

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Downloaded the Hair for Karen but cannot replicate the look. I "hide" the bangs in the scene tab and the same with all but one of the buns, number 2 I think, and she ends up with a bald forehead. Have also tried with the morph settings in the parameters tab. Can anyone help me as I am at a loss. One more thing if I try to delete any part of the hair it deletes it all.
How do you get rid of the straggly bits of hair?
Can somebody put the template of the hair they use for Karen please?

Finally figured out the straggly bits for Karen.
Thanks to Outrider for his help. For anyone else here is what I found out:
Hair: Topmodel Updo
Bangs1-BehindEarL @ 100%
Bangs1-ShorterR @ 100%
Buns-Higher @ 65%
Buns-Size @ 75%
Cap Opacity @ 0 (Cap Opacity is in "Surfaces" settings for Topmodel Updo)
Touchable Topmodel Updo Transparency @ 5.0. (This got rid of the straggly bits for me)
(Search for "Touchable Topmodel Updo" in your favoritte Daz Asset Download Store)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Outrider

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Karen, as a G8F (on the Left) and Karen the G3F (on the Right).
Used "Character Converter from G3F to G8F" Took 2 hrs to complete and then I had to try and adjust and tweak aging and other Facial bits. Eyes did not convert well and required some adjustment.
Used "Mega Updo for Genesis 3 and 8 Females" for hair.
Need to redo Eye Color on G8F.
Used "Aging Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8 Females and Males" for aging. First time used so not do not fully know how to use it.

Let me know what you think, please.

The Visit G3F Karen on Right-G8F Karen on Left.jpg

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Karen, as a G8F (on the Left) and Karen the G3F (on the Right).
Used "Character Converter from G3F to G8F" Took 2 hrs to complete and then I had to try and adjust and tweak aging and other Facial bits. Eyes did not convert well and required some adjustment.
Used "Mega Updo for Genesis 3 and 8 Females" for hair.
Need to redo Eye Color on G8F.
Used "Aging Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8 Females and Males" for aging. First time used so not do not fully know how to use it.

Let me know what you think, please.

View attachment 1662681
Head to body ratio is off in the G8 version. looks like a very different face too.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Head to body ratio is off in the G8 version. looks like a very different face too.
I guess that is the result of the "Converter" script I used and the Aging morph, could not get even this close (if we can call it close) without the Aging morph.
Thanks for your thoughts I will try again.

IronLuke5

Jun 12, 2021
Awesome, this actually reminds me of a mom/son scenario i thought of. Mother and son accidently end up at a nudist resort/beach together and after some awkwardness decide to take a walk on the beach when they happen to meet one of the locals who the mother, although shy and reserved, is quit taken with and the story continues from there. Karen is by far one of my favorite moms and would be great to build this story around her.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
MrPerson28475 Here are morphs for Karen for G8 and G8.1, try them out and see if they get to you the Karen G8 you are looking for. Load a standard Genesis 8 Female or Genesis 8.1 Female and then search all Parameters for Karen, you should see a Karen G8 (The Visit) or Karen (The Visit) depending on whether you start with G8 or G8.1 respectively. You still need Lydia for Victoria 7 installed if you want to use her skin textures.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrPerson28475

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
MrPerson28475 Here are morphs for Karen for G8 and G8.1, try them out and see if they get to you the Karen G8 you are looking for. Load a standard Genesis 8 Female or Genesis 8.1 Female and then search all Parameters for Karen, you should see a Karen G8 (The Visit) or Karen (The Visit) depending on whether you start with G8 or G8.1 respectively. You still need Lydia for Victoria 7 installed if you want to use her skin textures.
Nice, Thankyou.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
One note, I was a bit heavy handed with the face aging so Karen might appear older than the VN. The aging morphs are very sensitive and it is easy to overdo them. I also used the !Aging Body Controller to dial in like 5% or 10% (I forgot how much I used) on the body so it would have a bit of cellulite and a tiny bit of age hump. I don't think it is enough to be really noticeable.

G_8_1_vs_G_8_Karens.png
Tried her out with a couple of different hair styles, still can't use the OOT stuff because of rendering issues with 4.20. One is G8 the other G8.1.

One more requirement, since Lydia HD skins seem to require Victoria 7, you will need that loaded also. Personally I would just find a G8 skin that is a close match and no one will be the wiser.

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
m4dsk1llz
Hi, I was using your Single Slider Morph download intending to do a scene with Dr Jenny and Haley. I loaded a G8 Female Base, added G8 Genitalia and G8 Eyelashes then moved the Docter Jenny Slider. The G8 Eyelashes stayed in the original G8 Female position, I had to select the character and change the constraints from redirect to auto follow and the same with the Eyelashes so that I could position them before saving the character as a preset. I also noticed that her ass was busting through any and all clothing I tried to fit on her. Will I have to change a Glute slider to have her wear clothes?
Thanks in Advance.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
MrPerson28475 The Dr Jenny slider probably needs revisiting. It was one of the first ones while learning about conversions. I can look at it later today or tomorrow. Right now I am struggling to get the last DAZ Beta (4.20.0.3) to actually do what I want it to do, a lot more stuff is broken or missing that used to work or was in 4.16.

Reactions: MrPerson28475

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
MrPerson28475

Here is the single slider Dr Jenny Morph file (Zipped up). Put it where the other morphs are located.

Now I remember why I didn't spend much time rendering any of The Visit characters, oversized boobs are just not my thing. Big I am okay with.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote