• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I seriously would love to see art of the MC admiring his pregnant harem of all the women in the game. Also maybe a follow up to that scene at the end with the Doctor and officer. Maybe they also get accepted into the harem ending and we see them all pregnant. Or maybe after the other 3 dump him he moves in with the Doctor Officer and professor and they become his pregnant harem. come on guys help me out here. Make this happen for me.

j13031977

May 15, 2017
Think you mean Karen, not Nikki, not criticizing but, your expression for her seems off with one eye (her right) and it makes her look odd, pretty good quality though. What Gens set did you use?

here its the genitalia , a g3f genitalia + cameltoe
karen.jpg

and the eye its from a G8F posses... and that's why it wasn't perfect...
I think .... I try to convert the character in g8f but it always gives an error
karen2.jpg

Reactions: jfredy78

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Karen and Prof Mckenna at the Beach. G8F with m4dsk1lls slider morphs.
Tried and failed at making pubic hair push to show bulge on Karen's Bikini Bottoms. If someone knows how to do that please let me know. Fit Control did not do it for me.
Rendered in 4k.

Karen and Prof McKenna at the Beach.jpg

weirdguy564

Jul 3, 2018
Here is something a bit different. VR still images.

Stiglet released a few pictures in VR for fans. These are two of them. A bed full of most of the girls, and another of just Nikki by herself.

I've taken to editing them in MOV-AVI software, setting them to MP3 music of my choice (which prevents me from uploading said vids to online sites as they're copyrighted songs), and using a basic VR headseat to view the MP4. An old Oculus Go if you are interested. Works surprisingly well.

***** If anybody wants to add more VR pictures, that would be greatly welcomed by me. I don't need movies. A still image JPG in VR, or a short series at most is just as good as any full motion video.

Or anybody looking to make a commision, I might be interested in that too.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote