• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
JDVT

The characters are pretty basic and the recipe's are all listed in the first post (all Genesis 3 based characters).

Reactions: Mint-ER#

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
at the end of the game Karen as her hair down. what type of her is that. you can the view attachment to see cause it seem like you aren't looking at it
It could be oot Sophia hair for g3f and g8f. just do a search for the hair I mentioned. Like a lot of people on this site it requires some work by the person asking to try and help themselves, no offense.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
It could be oot Sophia hair for g3f and g8f. just do a search for the hair I mentioned. Like a lot of people on this site it requires some work by the person asking to try and help themselves, no offense.
You are, correct. Thanks and I appreciated

NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
MrPerson28475 Here are morphs for Karen for G8 and G8.1, try them out and see if they get to you the Karen G8 you are looking for. Load a standard Genesis 8 Female or Genesis 8.1 Female and then search all Parameters for Karen, you should see a Karen G8 (The Visit) or Karen (The Visit) depending on whether you start with G8 or G8.1 respectively. You still need Lydia for Victoria 7 installed if you want to use her skin textures.
Used your figure and added a face age morph to add some MILFness. It's a good looking figure, but I don't think the face is quite the Karen from the Visit.
Karen8 at the beach.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote