Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
This was my favourite part of the Karen ending. I'm so glad you added on to it. Seeing her spank Rosa with a paddle when she thought she was alone left me wishing there was more to that scene.

Thank you for adding to it. I hope other's join you.
I've been working on a Karen and Rosa scene or two ;) Nearly ready to post once I've done this last render!

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
"Karen has discovered you in Rosa's love nest..."

Karen is seething over the fact you had the sheer FUCKING NERVE to conquer the womb of her own maid, let alone the fact that you got her pregnant BEFORE Karen herself...
View attachment 765473
You are going to have to work long and hard (or put something long and hard to work) in order to soothe her jealousy and get yourself back into Karen's good books! (and panties)

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 1.5edit.jpg

Rosa's work day is over! And, as always, she is eager to get into her birthday suit and wake you up for some naughty, cuddly bedtime with the man she loves.
Little does she know that a jealous, horny and lonely Karen is very close by, waiting to pounce and about to take the relationship between the three of you to the next level.

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 2.1-edit.jpg

Karen is quite used to being in charge, giving orders and having her own Boy-toy drooling at her feet. But she is still so happy and excited by how obvious it is that her allure, her curves and her sultry poses are seriously arousing you.
Already in control, its time for her to order a punishment of that damned fertile maid and force you to carry it out.

So far Everything is going as exactly as she expected...

Apart from Rosa not resisting at all after hearing that a spanking is due...
Apart from Rosa getting really really wet and giddy after the first few spanks.
And apart from the fact that Rosa's squeals are actually starting to sound an awful lot like excited moans of ecstasy to Karen.

Karen has to put a stop to this quick and move on to the next stage before things get out of her control completely!

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 3.1-edit.jpg

Sadly your orders for the moment are just to watch as Rosa uses her amazing tongue to full effect.

Karen's loud groaning mixed with Rosa's delicate humming and sloppy tongue work is making it very hard to resist jumping in...

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 3.2-edit.jpg

It is so good to watch Karen melt with joy like this once Rosa works her way up to suckling on Karen's swollen clit. Karen is so turned on she isn't even trying to hide how creamy she can get.

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 3.3-edit.jpg

Finally, Karen decides to allow you to join in for a taste of her honey pot. Working together between her thighs with Rosa you are determined not to leave even one erogenous zone unattended to and Karen is just as eager to become the center of attention again.

More renders coming soon!

Last edited:

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 1026715

Rosa's work day is over! And, as always, she is eager to get into her birthday suit and wake you up for some naughty, cuddly bedtime with the man she loves.
Little does she know that a jealous, horny and lonely Karen is very close by, waiting to pounce and about to take the relationship between the three of you to the next level.

View attachment 1026422

Karen is quite used to being in charge, giving orders and having her own Boy-toy drooling at her feet. But she is still so happy and excited by how obvious it is that her allure, her curves and her sultry poses are seriously arousing you.
Already in control, its time for her to order a punishment of that damned fertile maid and force you to carry it out.

So far Everything is going as exactly as she expected...

Apart from Rosa not resisting at all after hearing that a spanking is due...
Apart from Rosa getting really really wet and giddy after the first few spanks.
And apart from the fact that Rosa's squeals are actually starting to sound an awful lot like excited moans of ecstasy to Karen.

Karen has to put a stop to this quick and move on to the next stage before things get out of her control completely!

View attachment 1026423

Sadly your orders for the moment are just to watch as Rosa uses her amazing tongue to full effect.

Karen's loud groaning mixed with Rosa's delicate humming and sloppy tongue work is making it very hard to resist jumping in...

View attachment 1026424

It is so good to watch Karen melt with joy like this once Rosa works her way up to suckling on Karen's swollen clit. Karen is so turned on she isn't even trying to hide how creamy she can get.

View attachment 1026425

Finally, Karen decides to allow you to join in for a taste of her honey pot. Working together between her thighs with Rosa you are determined not to leave even one erogenous zone unattended to and Karen is just as eager to become the center of attention again.
Karen really was enjoying having the two of you worshiping and savoring her epic cunt, seeing the two of you working together between her legs is so much hotter than expected, but even through her haze of lust, seeing you being cheeky and sneaking in a series of quick sloppy kisses between your licks with Rosa reminds her of something.

She has forgotten to teach YOU a damn good lesson for being unable to control your emotions and control your lust.

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 4.2-edit.jpg

Finding yourself in a slightly compromised position, you cant help but feel a bit nervous after looking back and seeing Karen about to have so much fun and grinning whilst telling you not to be such a big baby....

Luckily Rosa is being really sweet and is there for you in your time of need.

Perhaps its because she knows what it feels like.
Or perhaps more worryingly, she is there to see how its done from Karen..

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 5-edit.jpg

Karen has had just about enough playing around now. She is in the mood for a nice rough dicking.

She gracefully slides her body into place over yours, making sure you can feel all of her warmth and her softness, before lifting her leg up high in eager anticipation of what is to come.

Rosa can sense the mood, and she surprises you yet again by preparing your cock for battle. She makes sure you completely forget about your sore butt by spreading your pre-cum up and down your shaft and burying her pretty little face into your swollen balls.

Your ears are filled with the sound your rapid heartbeat mixed with Karen's increasingly ragged breath and little pops as Rosa continues to suck and work your balls around with her tongue.

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 6-edit.jpg

There is only so much teasing a man can take, and you quickly get to work giving Karen the pounding of her life.

Rosa is taking this opportunity to retreat and examine her poor little rump. Although forced to do it by Karen, Rosa is still going to put you in the doghouse after this... You did go a bit overboard.

She is not surprised in the least to hear Karen start to grunt and moan in quite an unladylike way under your thrusting or to see Karen wrap her legs tightly around HER man. She knows how lonely Karen has been recently after all.

Though she has noticed something out of the corner of her eye...

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 7-edit.jpg

Jackpot!
Karen is too busy to notice she has misplaced part of her leverage..

Plus That BITCH Karen threw Rosa's freshly washed duvet right onto the floor!
This woman thinks she can barge in, try to steal her man, spank her AND dirty her washing...

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 8.jpg

Plans of revenge beginning to fill her head, Rosa leans down to pick up that paddle and wait for the opportune moment to strike.
Karen is going to have another thing coming.

A few more renders coming soon!

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Karen really was enjoying having the two of you worshiping and savoring her epic cunt, seeing the two of you working together between her legs is so much hotter than expected, but even through her haze of lust, seeing you being cheeky and sneaking in a series of quick sloppy kisses between your licks with Rosa reminds her of something.

She has forgotten to teach YOU a damn good lesson for being unable to control your emotions and control your lust.

View attachment 1027627

Finding yourself in a slightly compromised position, you cant help but feel a bit nervous after looking back and seeing Karen about to have so much fun and grinning whilst telling you not to be such a big baby....

Luckily Rosa is being really sweet and is there for you in your time of need.

Perhaps its because she knows what it feels like.
Or perhaps more worryingly, she is there to see how its done from Karen..

View attachment 1027628

Karen has had just about enough playing around now. She is in the mood for a nice rough dicking.

She gracefully slides her body into place over yours, making sure you can feel all of her warmth and her softness, before lifting her leg up high in eager anticipation of what is to come.

Rosa can sense the mood, and she surprises you yet again by preparing your cock for battle. She makes sure you completely forget about your sore butt by spreading your pre-cum up and down your shaft and burying her pretty little face into your swollen balls.

Your ears are filled with the sound your rapid heartbeat mixed with Karen's increasingly ragged breath and little pops as Rosa continues to suck and work your balls around with her tongue.

View attachment 1027629

There is only so much teasing a man can take, and you quickly get to work giving Karen the pounding of her life.

Rosa is taking this opportunity to retreat and examine her poor little rump. Although forced to do it by Karen, Rosa is still going to put you in the doghouse after this... You did go a bit overboard.

She is not surprised in the least to hear Karen start to grunt and moan in quite an unladylike way under your thrusting or to see Karen wrap her legs tightly around HER man. She knows how lonely Karen has been recently after all.

Though she has noticed something out of the corner of her eye...

View attachment 1027632

Jackpot!
Karen is too busy to notice she has misplaced part of her leverage..

Plus That BITCH Karen threw Rosa's freshly washed duvet right onto the floor!
This woman thinks she can barge in, try to steal her man, spank her AND dirty her washing...

View attachment 1027634

Plans of revenge beginning to fill her head, Rosa leans down to pick up that paddle and wait for the opportune moment to strike.
Karen is going to have another thing coming.

A few more renders coming soon!
Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 9.jpg

Returning the favor from earlier in the night you to slap yourself deep into Karen's beautiful, mature ass again and again.

Utterly lost in your shared carnality, its all you can manage to vary your thrusting to keep Karen right on the limit of control as she moans your name and tells you what a naughty young man you are.

Suddenly you sense the enticing touch of Rosa's fingers running up and down your chest. You feel her breathe a few sultry Spanish words right on the nape of your neck as she gently presses her dark, swollen nipples into your back.

Rosa's surprising renewed intimacy serves to deepen and slow your thrusts just as Karen's yearning overcomes any restraint. You begin to feel waves of pleasure boiling inside her and you know that you are moments away from joining her.

Rosa feels it too and allows you only a few final moments to destroy Karen's quivering ass before pulling your into a warm embrace as your climax hits.

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 10.jpg

Karen fills the room with the sounds of her orgasm and your senses are completely overloaded by these two girls.

Rosa caresses your oversensitive body and playfully licks and kisses your ears whilst letting you mark Karen's freshly fucked ass as your property.

As your orgasm subsides, one thing becomes clear in your mind. You will somehow have to keep both of these women to yourself. You cannot let either of them slip through your fingers...

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 11.jpg

Meanwhile Karen is feeling extremely smug. much like the cat who got the cream.

Bathing in the afterglow of her own pleasure she knows the moment of your own orgasm is coming soon.
She has to admit to being slightly disappointed that you didn't take the hint and fill her cunt up to the brim, but an epic fuck is an epic fuck and she knows there is more where that came from. Still, she resolves to spank you for your sins later on.

She gently sways her hips from side to side and lets her booty jiggle as you spray rope after rope of boiling hot alabaster semen all over her curves.

She can't stop grinning at the idea that her plan has worked fucking perfectly...

Karen+Rosa Sexbattle 12.jpg

Karen opens her eyes when she feels a bit of unexpected movement on the bed.
She lazily moves to grab the paddle, maybe she'll force that horny maid to clean up or something, but is shocked out of her slumber when she reaches and finds nothing.

Forgotten something senora?

Perhaps its time for a taste of her own medicine!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is all I've done so far.
I will make a part 2 eventually once I've done some other renders on other things. Hope some of you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Criticism is of course welcome!

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 1029586

Returning the favor from earlier in the night you to slap yourself deep into Karen's beautiful, mature ass again and again.

Utterly lost in your shared carnality, its all you can manage to vary your thrusting to keep Karen right on the limit of control as she moans your name and tells you what a naughty young man you are.

Suddenly you sense the enticing touch of Rosa's fingers running up and down your chest. You feel her breathe a few sultry Spanish words right on the nape of your neck as she gently presses her dark, swollen nipples into your back.

Rosa's surprising renewed intimacy serves to deepen and slow your thrusts just as Karen's yearning overcomes any restraint. You begin to feel waves of pleasure boiling inside her and you know that you are moments away from joining her.

Rosa feels it too and allows you only a few final moments to destroy Karen's quivering ass before pulling your into a warm embrace as your climax hits.

View attachment 1029587

Karen fills the room with the sounds of her orgasm and your senses are completely overloaded by these two girls.

Rosa caresses your oversensitive body and playfully licks and kisses your ears whilst letting you mark Karen's freshly fucked ass as your property.

As your orgasm subsides, one thing becomes clear in your mind. You will somehow have to keep both of these women to yourself. You cannot let either of them slip through your fingers...

View attachment 1029593

Meanwhile Karen is feeling extremely smug. much like the cat who got the cream.

Bathing in the afterglow of her own pleasure she knows the moment of your own orgasm is coming soon.
She has to admit to being slightly disappointed that you didn't take the hint and fill her cunt up to the brim, but an epic fuck is an epic fuck and she knows there is more where that came from. Still, she resolves to spank you for your sins later on.

She gently sways her hips from side to side and lets her booty jiggle as you spray rope after rope of boiling hot alabaster semen all over her curves.

She can't stop grinning at the idea that her plan has worked fucking perfectly...

View attachment 1029596

Karen opens her eyes when she feels a bit of unexpected movement on the bed.
She lazily moves to grab the paddle, maybe she'll force that horny maid to clean up or something, but is shocked out of her slumber when she reaches and finds nothing.

Forgotten something senora?

Perhaps its time for a taste of her own medicine!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is all I've done so far.
I will make a part 2 eventually once I've done some other renders on other things. Hope some of you enjoyed it as much as I did! Criticism of course welcome!
Excellent work I love it.

It makes me really wish the original game had a full scene where we see Karen punishing Rosa. All we got was a tease.

Reactions: DonJohn

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Here we go with some Pregnant Haley renders at sunset. Any excuse to imagine some summer fun and get more practice with lighting.

Ill probably have to find a way to fix the grass for the house set, as it does look a bit too white/green. Any advice?

denoised_Haley Preg 1Edit.jpg

"Hey stranger.... its been days... I wonder why you are here with little old me instead of all those other whores?"

denoised_Haley Preg 2Edit.jpg

"I know I can be a moody bitch and super hard to be around, especially recently. You know how I really feel though, don't you?"

denoised_Haley Preg 3Edit.jpg

"What a cheeky man you are! I suppose I have to throw a bone to my caveman husband once in a while afterall.."

denoised_Haley Preg 4Edit.jpg

"Liking what you see Mr. caveman? You can look, but not touch! "

denoised_Haley Preg 5Edit.jpg

"I know you wanted to knock me up, but aren't you even a little bit turned off by my bump? None of my old clothes even fit...."

"You really love me?"

"You are so adorable sometimes! Especially for a sex crazed, meglomaniac, ass-loving caveman living with his multiple wives..."

"You are lucky I love you so much..."

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes