Comics The Void [2021-07-08] [CellStudios]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm, no posts for a while:unsure:
No one asked yet - update when, Cell?:BootyTime:
(we need to rescue that poor dick after hanging so hard at the end of part1:p)

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hmmm, no posts for a while:unsure:
No one asked yet - update when, Cell?:BootyTime:
(we need to rescue that poor dick after hanging so hard at the end of part1:p)
Took a small break from it while I worked a little on The Cabin, will be coming back to in sometime this week though and should have some more images out next week :p

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Little preview for the upcoming release, took a little time off to work on The Cabin but thought I'd jump back into this for a little while, I expect the release to be some time next week depending on how many pages I want to do, I was looking at a minimum of 20 but I'm at around 15 now and no sign of slowing down so who knows :unsure:

Reactions: Hermit76

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
yeah, no one is safe, the best thing to protect yourself is to have at least three highly reliable all-in-one securities installed...and above all, to not go online at any cost, ever.
How does your comment help anyone?
Are we supposed to just ignore that the download has a virus because its on the internet...and it happens sometimes?

Reactions: pedroadeson

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How does your comment help anyone?
Are we supposed to just ignore that the download has a virus because its on the internet...and it happens sometimes?
have you read, just few posts above your "helping post", there is the answer from the dev on that topic.
btw, the files are clean and safe, the hosts are safe (as it could be for an average user) - if you got viruses or something else, thats purely on your side, and even for that dev tried to help those cases by providing an info regarding online reading without any downloads necessary.
hope that clarifies my point of view.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
have you read, just few posts above your "helping post", there is the answer from the dev on that topic.
btw, the files are clean and safe, the hosts are safe (as it could be for an average user) - if you got viruses or something else, thats purely on your side, and even for that dev tried to help those cases by providing an info regarding online reading without any downloads necessary.
hope that clarifies my point of view.
The DEV's helping post just above this one tells us to find another source.
My comment tells people the current download on THIS site has a virus.

Two people got a virus warning, showing that it's not just on my "side". Even if its a false positive, it still has to be fixed because something is causing it to occur for this link and not others found elsewhere.

Your idiotic reply tells people to just ignore the virus warning because its on the internet.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

Two people got a virus warning, showing that it's not just on my "side". Even if its a false positive, it still has to be fixed because something is causing it to occur for this link and not others found elsewhere.

Your idiotic reply tells people to just ignore the virus warning because its on the internet.
I can guarantee there is no virus in the file, only 2 people out of 20,000+ proves that.

I'd suggest you check your anti virus settings, although based on the 1st guys image it looks like google is what's detecting it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Two people got a virus warning, showing that it's not just on my "side".

check again, your setup, browser, avs...there is no virus on those hosts i have checked it and got none.
if one, two, three users from hundreds got "virus" warning i would say those are outliers/exceptions, or idiots, if you prefer it that way, just suit yourself.
I can guarantee there is no virus in the file, only 2 people out of 20,000+ proves that.

I'd suggest you check your anti virus settings, although based on the 1st guys image it looks like google is what's detecting it.
dont waste your time on similar "users"...i made mistake myself, and im sorry.
similar "useful" posts should be reported, checked and if necessary deleted and those "helpers" warned or banned, depending on their "helping" history so far.

Reactions: CellStudios

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
check again, your setup, browser, avs...there is no virus on those hosts i have checked it and got none.
if one, two, three users from hundreds got "virus" warning i would say those are outliers/exceptions, or idiots, if you prefer it that way, just suit yourself.

dont waste your time on similar "users"...i made mistake myself, and im sorry.
similar "useful" posts should be reported, checked and if necessary deleted and those "helpers" warned or banned, depending on their "helping" history so far.
Not everyone reports the problems. If you see two, there are more. Telling people to ignore virus warnings as outliers is the "idiotic" part. You basically dismissed these concerns as just some dumb noobs who don't know how the internet works

I wasn't going to leave a reply, initially, but I wanted to "help" by confirming that the download does have a virus, to show that it's not just a single "outlier". Let's see if we get a third confirmation... or a better explanation what's causing it other than "it's you, not me."

Also, no one is going to follow advice telling them to turn off (or adjust) security settings to bypass POSSIBLE false positives. It's not worth the trouble, especially when the Dev's suggestion of just finding another source is a better (obvious) solution around it.

Finally, are you really suggesting that posts reporting virus warnings should be deleted based on posting history? How entitled are you?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Not everyone reports the problems. If you see two, there are more. Telling people to ignore virus warnings as outliers is the "idiotic" part. You basically dismissed these concerns as just some dumb noobs who don't know how the internet works

I wasn't going to leave a reply, initially, but I wanted to "help" by confirming that the download does have a virus, to show that it's not just a single "outlier". Let's see if we get a third confirmation... or a better explanation what's causing it other than "it's you, not me."

Also, no one is going to follow advice telling them to turn off (or adjust) security settings to bypass POSSIBLE false positives. It's not worth the trouble, especially when the Dev's suggestion of just finding another source is a better (obvious) solution around it.

Finally, are you really suggesting that posts reporting virus warnings should be deleted based on posting history? How entitled are you?
The only way there is a virus in the file is if a staff member edited the post and put it there ( which I highly doubt ), I know I personally haven't and can't explain why people are getting false positives.

All I can say for those getting it is report the post so a staff member can look into it.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
The only way there is a virus in the file is if a staff member edited the post and put it there ( which I highly doubt ), I know I personally haven't and can't explain why people are getting false positives.

All I can say for those getting it is report the post so a staff member can look into it.
It could also be the download site adding something extra to your files. It might already be fixed.

Personally, I appreciate when someone speaks up about these issues so if I risk the download, I can scan the files to be extra cautious...(My Ant-virus decided to quarantine the whole zip file)

...but if ABhai wants the mods to delete these posts because he knows better than us common folk, who am I to argue.

Good luck with your comic. I'll continue to keep an eye out for future updates.

Reactions: CellStudios

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's not, I'm not going for the conventional pervy son :p gonna be a rather pervy mommy xD
No way she would leave that marriage penniless, but I can look past that. I like what I see so far. Any plans to make this a kinetic graphic novel (Renpy maybe)?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
No way she would leave that marriage penniless, but I can look past that. I like what I see so far. Any plans to make this a kinetic graphic novel (Renpy maybe)?
No plans to make it a VN, been working on a few pages though, not sure when I'll have some ready though :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote