Comics The Void [2021-07-08] [CellStudios]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I have been running through some things and do plan to jump back on it, however I plan on changing the format for it a little. Mostly because I fucked up some of my files :p but also because I've seen a better way of doing it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have been running through some things and do plan to jump back on it, however I plan on changing the format for it a little. Mostly because I fucked up some of my files :p but also because I've seen a better way of doing it.
sooo, abandoned, isnt cell?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
sooo, abandoned, isnt cell?
Hard to say, I plan on adding it to my short stories collection and continue it on there but I already started another story that I need to finish this part of first. Also will be updating this to 4k so need to open, convert to 4k and re-render all the images :rolleyes: Gonna be a while before I get it done.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hard to say, I plan on adding it to my short stories collection and continue it on there but I already started another story that I need to finish this part of first. Also will be updating this to 4k so need to open, convert to 4k and re-render all the images :rolleyes: Gonna be a while before I get it done.
damn...so not banging that milf anytime soon...you are cruel man :HideThePain:
btw, cant see a need for 4k, despite its being "trendy".
perhaps because i personally dont give much for all that trendy shit:BootyTime:

Reactions: botc76

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
damn...so not banging that milf anytime soon...you are cruel man :HideThePain:
btw, cant see a need for 4k, despite its being "trendy".
perhaps because i personally dont give much for all that trendy shit:BootyTime:
Yeah I've been thinking that myself recently. Only reason I planned for it to be 4k is I was doing all my short stories in 4k but it's taking me like 2 hours to render 1 image... Might just switch back to a smaller resolution :unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah I've been thinking that myself recently. Only reason I planned for it to be 4k is I was doing all my short stories in 4k but it's taking me like 2 hours to render 1 image... Might just switch back to a smaller resolution :unsure:
i would say "go for 1080p for all of it", yet your game/stories, your rules/choices:WeSmart:
do as you think is for the best.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
i would say "go for 1080p for all of it", yet your game/stories, your rules/choices:WeSmart:
do as you think is for the best.
I think 1080 would be best. It took me like 3 days to render a basic 4k animation... yeah, imma change it back.

Reactions: Abhai

UniStiq

May 15, 2018
Sorry to say this, but it seems, it ain't gonna happen, this comic, shame, many loved it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote