VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
fuck man anyone got all 20 chapters in one file? dont want to download them individually after chapter 12
We don't have a one file folder but if it's not a problem playing online you can always play them on newgrounds (if you have the codes at the end it doesn't affect the main game)

Reactions: dragonuff

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Wouldn't the game benefit better if it was running on Renpy?
When we started Renpy didn't offer a good browser version (and we didn't check after that if it was yet possible) and now it would be kind of hard to switch everything, with the main game too. Out of curiosity what do you think could be the benefits out of Renpy (maybe we miss some points that could be really interesting that we don't know about)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like the art of the game but that's it, everything else from the engine to only getting the girls to whore them out in another game with another MC is not my thing.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why the fuck do people release ONE game in TWENTY parts instead of just building on top of the original game? Pass. I don't have the f"!%/ time nor wish to download twenty 5% parts of a game.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Why the fuck do people release ONE game in TWENTY parts instead of just building on top of the original game? Pass. I don't have the f"!%/ time nor wish to download twenty 5% parts of a game.

We don't have a one file folder but if it's not a problem playing online you can always play them on newgrounds (if you have the codes at the end it doesn't affect the main game)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know how to find the Easter egg scenes for chapter 19? Been trying for hours and haven’t found anything
1st Bonus give Bowsette all 5 Gifts (2 of the gifts will lower affection so best done in the Peach Playthrough)

On another Note how the Heck do you unlock the first NORMAL CG in Chapter 19?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vadec

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Here's chapter 21, where we might increase the level of evilness of the club (we need some variety in the club, not only good girls)

online version:

downloadable version:

The game should also be online soon on WPG:

menu21.jpg

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Has anyone got last secret in chapter 15? XD Come on devs, it is conspiracy now. Secret better treasured than art in Swedish National Museum.

superpowered00

Jun 9, 2018
Why don't you guys use all of the art from chapters in the managment game? Looks like it could benefit a lot from this

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Here's the remake of the chapter 2, improved art and story! In Mass Effect universe with more aliens, robots and of course our main target Miranda Lawson.

online version:

downloadable version:

The game should also be online soon on WPG:

menu2.2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: drpavelcia

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Posting a little bit late, but here a 2 for the price of one post!

chapter 21.5 and chapter 22

Chapter 21.5 is a half chapter, to introduce a new trio joining the team ;)

menu215.jpg

menu22.jpg

Reactions: drpavelcia

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Alright, I got a suggestion for a theme or franchise or however you want to call it:

Power Rangers.

I dont know which ones you would use, because a lot of seasons of Power Rangers had some pretty sexy women, but I think the most likely one would be from the original Mighty Morphin, since that would be the most recognizable.

Also, I doubt it would be used, but I would love to see one on Kamen Rider, because EVERY season has some sexy women. But I doubt that would be as popular as the other ones, since Kamen Rider is still pretty niche, and, honestly, I doubt that many, let alone anyone on the dev team watches Kamen Rider.

tony006

May 31, 2021
can anyone tell me that I saw two ways of downloading for chapters 1 - 12 :
Screenshot (120)_LI.jpg

both same (or) different for download

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes