VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Aww I thought he was going to bring back Linkle as well in chapter 14. Kinda wish we could bring back more girls instead of leaving so many behind

Reactions: drpavelcia

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
We just released publicly the first chapter of the series, now in HD! (or just with more budget). We will continue adding new chapters, but we wanted to make the first ones a little bit more fitting with the rest of the chapters, so we will remake some of them from time to time. But it doesnt mean we'll stop adding girls to the main game, during that time we will ad girls from The Disney and Overwatch chapter that were left behind ;)

So enjoy the Witcher 2.0!

main1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Car4man and exter

exter

May 29, 2017
We just released publicly the first chapter of the series, now in HD! (or just with more budget). We will continue adding new chapters, but we wanted to make the first ones a little bit more fitting with the rest of the chapters, so we will remake some of them from time to time. But it doesnt mean we'll stop adding girls to the main game, during that time we will ad girls from The Disney and Overwatch chapter that were left behind ;)

So enjoy the Witcher 2.0!

View attachment 900963
I really like the upgraded graphics in the sex scenes, they look just so much better. But will all the sprites of the girls have boob sizes that look completely exagerated and out of proportions for their bodys? I know this comes down to personal preference, but both triss and ciri look like their breast would be big enough to make them fall over constantly. In the sex scenes they look smaller and like they actually fit the body proportions.

Also, would it be possible to add an option to either change the music volume or even mute it? I know you can do that via the windows sounds but it would be nice to do that in game. And on the topic of sounds, have you thought about adding sound to the sex scenes? Simple moaning or slapping sounds would make them even better in my opinion (they would also need their own sound slider/mute button ofc).

Last edited:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
do i need to download all the chapters to get the complete game or does chapter 18 contain the others
all the chapters are separated, in the main game you can play most of the chapters by accessing the void gate, but it only take you to an online browser to play the chapters, so you can always play the chapters online (like on newgrounds: ) you only need the codes at the end for adding the girl to the main game.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
all the chapters are separated, in the main game you can play most of the chapters by accessing the void gate, but it only take you to an online browser to play the chapters, so you can always play the chapters online (like on newgrounds: ) you only need the codes at the end for adding the girl to the main game.
in that case im goign to have to pass i dont always have acess to the internet

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I still can not get secret one for chapter 13. Is it broken? Second option mostly gets player in infinite loop. :look for more workers" "no stop it" "jump fence" "no stop it" "jumpe fence"... I really can not tell which decisons matter.
EDIT: Okay I got it. But I have no idea what I did.

Last edited:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I need to download all the chapters to have the full game?
you can play the main game only but you need to play the chapters to have access to the girls (or get the codes to add them). So the chapters are more the story parts while the main game is the management/simulation part. You can play the chapters online since you don't need the save in the future and only download the main game.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
And here is the new chapter!

With more Goombas and some side of fire flowers!

menu19.jpg

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Chapter 20 is now out and it's a big one! at least in term or reward ;)

On another note, we'll have some news soon about another project we have been working on!

menu20.jpg

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes