• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The void club hmm... this is tough...
I haven't found the 2nd Bonus picture in either the 13th Capter nor the 14th Chapter
I found the one for Ch 13
by clicking the 2nd choice all the time unless it meant a game over
And Ch 14
by clicking on the symbol in the top right corner dureing the last time you open the map
Any hints about the missing 2-3 pics?

Last edited:
Reactions: som3guy10

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The void club hmm... this is tough...
I haven't found the 2nd Bonus picture in either the 13th Capter nor the 14th Chapter
I found the one for Ch 13
by clicking the 2nd choice all the time unless it meant a game over
And Ch 14
by clicking on the symbol in the top right corner dureing the last time you open the map
Any hints about the missing 2-3 pics?
for ch. 13 which character is on the bonus pic you already have? (i'm not sure which one you've missed)

for ch 14 i would say look around for some hint of what you must do

I'm sorry I cannot say too much since it's also a reward for patreons ;)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
for ch. 13 which character is on the bonus pic you already have? (i'm not sure which one you've missed)

for ch 14 i would say look around for some hint of what you must do

I'm sorry I cannot say too much since it's also a reward for patreons ;)
For Ch 13 it's a topless C18
and don't worry I wouldn't expect more than a few cryptic hints as I am completly clueless right now

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Then, I would say, for chapter 13, think about some specific facts about Krillin. (Or at least why he's known for ;) )
a few things in regards to his head come to mind... but that desn't seem to be what you are pointing at as I can't find anything interactive at these specific areas... damn

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
a few things in regards to his head come to mind... but that desn't seem to be what you are pointing at as I can't find anything interactive at these specific areas... damn
Maybe checking what results show up when you write Krillin in the google bar can help ;) (haha I start to think this one was too hard)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe checking what results show up when you write Krillin in the google bar can help ;) (haha I start to think this one was too hard)
...yeah... I never was to much a fan of the later Dragon Ball "stories" but I know the characters and some of their backstory... still can't figure that one out... or atlast how it relates to the game

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
...yeah... I never was to much a fan of the later Dragon Ball "stories" but I know the characters and some of their backstory... still can't figure that one out... or atlast how it relates to the game
Me neither, I think it's a fact included more in the DB/DBZ story, anyway, the only thing i would add is that it's something you have to do a number of time ;)

som3guy10

Apr 12, 2020
For me the pic was unlocked after finishing a run where I tried dying and continuing several times but still completing the story in that same run.

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Me neither, I think it's a fact included more in the DB/DBZ story, anyway, the only thing i would add is that it's something you have to do a number of time ;)
So i read this and went like: Well Krillin used to die "A LOT", so i played the chapter from front to end made sure i died a lot at a few different places. Not 100% sure if there is a specific spot you need to die over and over. But i made sure i died at least 7 times at the Dragon and when i finished the chapter the 2nd bonus picture unlocked

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I must say chapter 14 got me really stumped as far content goes.
I missing both the 4th and 5th interactive scene and both bonus pictures
And i'm not understanding how get any 4 of them

I must say i never played any of the Zelda games so maybe i'm missing some king of obvious way of thinking.
But i'm generally capable of finding at least 1 bonus picture and all scenes
Okay, so i stuck it out and did manage to get all the scenes, didn't expect two of them being locked away after a easy to skip dialogue option.

I however still can't figure out how to get the final bonus picture though. Any tips about it are welcome, though keep in mind not a Zelda player so be cryptic. But not to much if possible

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Can someone please help? I feel like I tried every single dialogue combination, but I can't get scene 4 in chapter 7. I've gotten every other scene in the gallery aside from that one :(

SF13213455

Apr 16, 2020
Can someone please help? I feel like I tried every single dialogue combination, but I can't get scene 4 in chapter 7. I've gotten every other scene in the gallery aside from that one :(
If i remember correctly you have to interact with her diary which is under the lamp next to her bed so that the mc knows something about her and can exploit it. Then in the kitchen scene you select the third option (the one about using her mouth) and then pretend to go to the bathroom and it's done. Hope it helps

Reactions: omglolguy32

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
If i remember correctly you have to interact with her diary which is under the lamp next to her bed so that the mc knows something about her and can exploit it. Then in the kitchen scene you select the third option (the one about using her mouth) and then pretend to go to the bathroom and it's done. Hope it helps
Thank you, that was exaclty what I missed! I felt like I was going crazy as I read the diary in my first playthrough, but I probably reloaded a save and forgot about it, never seeing that third option at the table. Thanks again!
:D

Reactions: SF13213455

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Can we pretty please get a download version for the last two chapters (15 and 16) like we have for the others? I don't like playing games in my browser.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes