VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fyrrys

Mar 5, 2018
you've already addressed the azula ending not coming up, but what about the second picture after Korra? tried it several times for both sides and haven't been able to get it. is there a secret or just a minor bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you've already addressed the azula ending not coming up, but what about the second picture after Korra? tried it several times for both sides and haven't been able to get it. is there a secret or just a minor bug?
You mean the 2nd Bonus picture?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Here we are, with chapter 4!
We had little problem with the sound in the browser version of the game, so we had to remove it, we'll try to fix that for the next chapters.

The music is included in the downloadable version (we put all the chapters in one file on mediafire, if you want to download it)

We are also working hard on the management game, we are still in pre-production (making the basic programming, trying the game play) But we will try to get it out in a couple of months. The game will be in links with the chapters, so you'll have to play them to unlock the girls in the game and interact with them.

Chapter 4:

download chapters:

enjoy!

View attachment 248790
I readed "Nemesis" like "Memesis" :ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes! It's now out, and the patreons have voted to visit the universe of the legend of Zelda!

View attachment 589228
Which story/ending of the previous version did you choose as basic to advance on this one?
personally... I don't think this comes as a surprise... I liked the ending when Bulma became your fuckbudy and Co Partner and you ditched Mutenroshi in his old universe

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Which story/ending of the previous version did you choose as basic to advance on this one?
personally... I don't think this comes as a surprise... I liked the ending when Bulma became your fuckbudy and Co Partner and you ditched Mutenroshi in his old universe
It will be confirmed in update 0.5 of the main game ;), but you might like the answer!

• Love
Reactions: Evangelion-01
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes