Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I hate how this game works now. we can't even make money through jobs in the club because whoever made this game decided to fuck everything up in favor of whatever dumb idea they had

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
really wish someone would write a guide on what to do in the first 10 days. by day 11, I'm already struggling on money since it feels like the newer update is out to stop us and work against us

Reshy055

Oct 28, 2020
I thought people were exagerrating... but holy shit this game is literally unplayable now. I can't even play for a minute before the screen glitches into the white void and I have to close it. Sucks because I really like the art in this game. Heres hoping for fix or at least a re-up of a more stable version.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I thought people were exagerrating... but holy shit this game is literally unplayable now. I can't even play for a minute before the screen glitches into the white void and I have to close it. Sucks because I really like the art in this game. Heres hoping for fix or at least a re-up of a more stable version.
I seriously doubt either will happen. this game used to be a favorite of mine and I would rate it 5/5. now it's unplayable and I rate it 1/5 because of the amount of bugs and the shitty gameplay. holy fuck the developer fucked this game up. I feel like if they wanted to kill it, they could have just abandoned it and that would've been fine. instead they chose to commit a least a dozen different hate crimes with it

zargal

Aug 5, 2018
really wish someone would write a guide on what to do in the first 10 days. by day 11, I'm already struggling on money since it feels like the newer update is out to stop us and work against us
You can get help with a "getting started" section on the office computer (the question mark). I also found the following helpful....
- Your goal at first is to build up your bank and get the mission centre and a few girls' rooms built- rep will tank and hover around 1 or 2 for a while so don't stress about that.
-At first most of your income should be client rooms- you can ignore the lobby other than for xp at the start.
-Use the void gate to get 3 A girls. Whoever you like really, but I go for Miranda (org), Samus (org) and Triss (int). There's definitely better combos out there.
-Put those 3 to work in the client rooms if they're "fave girl" or meet a mastery. Otherwise they can do other tasks.
-Start building the mission centre and girls' rooms once you have the cash. Make sure you use someone with high intelligence as the lead builder to make it quicker.
-Don't get attached to your C listers, hopefully they'll be redundant once you start getting B listers. Just upgrade the org of 2 as cleaners. I think you need org of 4 to have the cleaning stay the same, 5 will progress it.
-Similarly, your B listers can only get to level 3 so most just need their energy upgraded to 20 (for client/bar/building duty). Prioritize your A listers as you'll end up with a backlog of potential upgrades.
-I also upgrade Samus and Miranda to 30 energy so they can run missions which will be important for cash during some of the story.
-Don't spend cash on gifts/dates/clothes until your cash flow is solid. You can max relationships with deep convos well enough.
-Eventually switch from chasing coin in the client rooms to meeting the stat needs. This will yield less coin but more rep. This may counterintuitively mean your specialized A listers will be less useful here than your rounded B listers.

Last edited:

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
so apparently just pasting the sav files is the way to update from previous files but everytime i move anywhere it says go to void gate for updating. does that mean i have yet to do that or is it just a constant reminder? cuz i remember reading somewhere that i have to type "update" but idk where or maybe im wrong? idk someone make sense of this please.
i am aware this game is buggy and broken as hell....

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
does the C create charater with stat choice and look work for anyone or is it blank and bugged for everyone? if yours does work what did you do so it wasnt bugged and shows you the character so you can actually create someone?

zargal

Aug 5, 2018
so apparently just pasting the sav files is the way to update from previous files but everytime i move anywhere it says go to void gate for updating. does that mean i have yet to do that or is it just a constant reminder? cuz i remember reading somewhere that i have to type "update" but idk where or maybe im wrong? idk someone make sense of this please.
i am aware this game is buggy and broken as hell....
Sounds like you just need to go to the void gate, click search and type "update" in the box that pops up, as if you were entering a code for a girl.

I'm done with the game until they fix a few things but here's a table of initial stats for the A girls and some observations on the job mechanics for people interested. It's incomplete and the suggested jobs aren't necessarily optimal, so anyone feel free to update and repost.

markpooshark

Jun 5, 2018
does anybody have a save file thats past the first few upgrades or further? I played the game when 0.6 was around and my saves cant carry over.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Too many bugs, saved during a conversation and it broke the save to were you cant select anything anymore. Spent 10 hours or more all girls and just 1 to 2 b girls left to get all down the drain from one bad save.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Too many bugs, saved during a conversation and it broke the save to were you cant select anything anymore. Spent 10 hours or more all girls and just 1 to 2 b girls left to get all down the drain from one bad save.
you can probably debbug it by pressing "ctrl" which will enable the fast forward. The bug is due to saving while text is being displayed, that's why we try to limit saving places.

vincentxxx

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have a save (The_void_club_tyrano_data) after all April quest and club restored? version 1.5.3 or 1.6.3. I constanly get freezes after that quest.

fakefor

May 22, 2022
It would be really nice if someone could upload their sav file that is a bit more progressed. I had to reset my pc and I really don't have the energy to go through the first painful 20 days again. Would be grateful :D

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Long time without updating, 1.6 is already out for some time now and 1.7 was just released in early access, adding the 4th part of the story in the main game!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheVoidClubManagement-1.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Wakafuuuuuu

Aug 18, 2020
Codes
Ch 1 - novigrad - Witcher
Ch 2 - shepard - Mass Effect
Ch 3 - doom - Fantastic 4
Ch 4 - stars - Resident Evil Nemesis
Ch 5-6 - chansey - Pokemon Lavender Town
Ch 7 - plumbus - Rick and Morty
Ch 8 - N/a - World of Warcraft
Ch 9 - k21 - Samus
Ch 10 - nojiko - One Piece
Ch 11 - cambion - Call Of Cockhulhu
Ch 12 - pakku/iroh - Avatar The Last Airbender
Ch 13 - oolong - Dragon Ball
Ch 14 - ocarina - Zelda
Ch 15 - chernabog - Disney
Ch 16 - highnoon - Overwatch
Ch 17 - kurama - Naruto
Ch 18 - belserion - Fairy Tail
Ch 19 - tanooki - Mario Brothers
Ch 20 - sephiroth - Final Fantasy
Ch 21 - drakken - Kim Possible
Ch 21.5 - orochi - Senran Kagura
Ch 22 - gladis - Totally Spies
Ch 23 - hippolyta - Wonder Woman
Ch 24 - goku - Killa Kill
Ch 25 - order69 - Star Wars
Ch 26 - winston - Tomb Raider
Ch 27 - Naga - Korra
Ch 28 - Dobby - Harry Potter
Ch 29 - Abyss - Paladin
Ch 30 - Phoenix - X-men (Probably Broken idk)

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes