Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
it's a pity that only we can choose 1 girl of the avatar world. What is the reason for only play with 1? the more girls we have the better IMO

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
How do i get Grade C or B girls?
Grade A are the girls from the chapters,

Grade B are from the missions around the void club (there's only 2 for now but we work on more and to make them more present and useful during the game)

Grade C are the basic girls (no visual) that help increase your revenue. You can get them by buying them from the dungeon of finding them in mission (in mission room)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
curiosity question. who are the grade b girls and how do you get them or is that a patron thing?
A grade are the girls from the chapters, B grade are acquired in the mission room (there's a % of chance to get a special mission, and only 2 of them, for now) or in other missions (we will add more and more on the long term) and C grade are the slave girl, counted more as a numerical data for the basic revenue.

We will integrate them (the B girls) in update 0.6, so not the next one, the one after, to make them more visible and useful. We will also change the client room gameplay to include more girls and more settings to change the profit made.

So yeah, for now a lot of things are not defined totally, we're only at 0.4 haha. But it's coming through, when it will be full and completed it will make more sense.

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
To The Void club dev: how to get missions and b-grade "workers"? one of them Ivy (as i guess), but should you help her at exact that moment of choise? and also noticed WPG girl scene, how much player should improve experience to get next scenes (because i got only first one) (version 0.4, if here will be spoilers, PM/DM ok)

Last edited:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
To The Void club dev: how to get missions and b-grade "workers"? one of them Ivy (as i guess), but should you help her at exact that moment of choise? and also noticed WPG girl scene, how much player should improve experience to get next scenes (because i got only first one) (version 0.4, if here will be spoilers, PM/DM ok)
Hi for now b grade girls will be only obtainable through missions room. We actualy just realize there was a bug with the mission room (thanks to a patreon) and it was not obtainable without cheats. We fixed that and it will work properly in version 0.5 (release in 5 days) More scenes with the WPG will be obtainable in future versions (0.6) we wanted to add one in this one but we add a problem with a writer, so we couldn't finish in time. But it will be added in the next version with a lot more stuff. ;)

Reactions: r3173r

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
Hi for now b grade girls will be only obtainable through missions room. We actualy just realize there was a bug with the mission room (thanks to a patreon) and it was not obtainable without cheats. We fixed that and it will work properly in version 0.5 (release in 5 days) More scenes with the WPG will be obtainable in future versions (0.6) we wanted to add one in this one but we add a problem with a writer, so we couldn't finish in time. But it will be added in the next version with a lot more stuff. ;)
Ok, thanks! And will 0.4 saves be compatible with 0.5 version?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Ok, thanks! And will 0.4 saves be compatible with 0.5 version?
probably, yes, we made some test and it should work but not with conventional save/load process. You have to go to the void gate, write save, then write restart, then the game restart, skip intro and go back to the void gate and write load. it will load the new data we added between the 2 version without bugging the game.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The new update is now released on newgrounds and on the mediafire folder.

Tell us if you find any bugs or you get any problems in the game ;)

here are the link :

Last edited:

Orgianus

Jul 5, 2017
I did the thing (write save, restart and load) but the game keeps bugging itself (ex. when i try to progress with Azula's dates i can't continue the cheap one) when i try to load my save file from 0.4, also if i try to write up it just says "wrong imput"

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I did the thing (write save, restart and load) but the game keeps bugging itself (ex. when i try to progress with Azula's dates i can't continue the cheap one) when i try to load my save file from 0.4, also if i try to write up it just says "wrong imput"
We are fixing it write now, keep your save from 0.4, the new file is being updated everywhere and it will be much easier, only have to write: update in the void gate and it should work. There was a bug in the engine mixing the data but we found out a better way to do it.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes