Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
i dont mean to be a nusance but when i copied my 'SAV' files over and i loaded the game to 'search for a girl' at the void gate and write update i get 'Wrong input'. is that supposed to happen and do i need both 'SAV' files
Check in your sleeping your if there's an arrow to go out to the kitchen on the left, if so, you know version 0.5 work, don't go in before the update or it will bug. Then you can try the update in the void gate. Make sure there's no space or no capital letter. I've just tried it couple of time and it should work. (make sure you have the 2 SAV file copied)

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
I keep typing in up and update repeatedly and reloading and redownloading and undo and redoing and nothing seems to work

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Is there a way to find out what to do next, I feel like I am stuck.
For now the game is mainly about adding girls (from the chapters) and devloping your club, so except earning money and aquiring new stuff (and going through the events) there's not more much to do. We are thinking about adding the story going around and main quest, but this is a longer process.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I keep typing in up and update repeatedly and reloading and redownloading and undo and redoing and nothing seems to work
Just to be sure, you're writing "update" (without quotation mark) in the void gate text bar, and in the version 0.5 right? The result should be nothing (like nothing happened) if it's wrong it will write "Wrong imput"

kekkek7877

Apr 19, 2020
For now the game is mainly about adding girls (from the chapters) and devloping your club, so except earning money and aquiring new stuff (and going through the events) there's not more much to do. We are thinking about adding the story going around and main quest, but this is a longer process.
But how do I know if I have completed all the events, for example I do not know if I have completed the Ivy event, or I do not know how many B class girls from missions I can get. (For now I have 3.), I have endless questions regarding my progress.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
But how do I know if I have completed all the events, for example I do not know if I have completed the Ivy event, or I do not know how many B class girls from missions I can get. (For now I have 3.), I have endless questions regarding my progress.
to get a good idea, check the gallery in the main menu, if you still miss something it will show there. There's only couple of events that are kind of random, but all the other stuff should be findable easily by playing and using everything.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Which girls are best for what job? Does it make a difference?
Some girls will give better bonus (depending on her stat that affect the work and also if she as a proficiency in that job ) There's an item that can be acquired that can give you some hint about the room you're in.

Reactions: Jesse Doe

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
The system were you get rated on your job performance every 10 days stops working at day 210 or at least, it did for me. I only got that far because I wanted to grind cash with minimum attention. My method was to max the job performance by doing 1 full day of lab cleaning at the start of each block of 10 days then just mash sleep until I got paid.

Unless I missed some great money making techniques I am guessing this is not the kind of game you are supposed to clear in one session.

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
I was wondering why the chapters were slow as hell and Im assuming they're loading from the internet (which is slow in my country)? Are they already part of the download or are they browser/html-like?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I was wondering why the chapters were slow as hell and Im assuming they're loading from the internet (which is slow in my country)? Are they already part of the download or are they browser/html-like?
The chapters are from a browser, you can download them here:

Or you can play them on our newgrounds page ( I think it load faster). It wont change anything in the game, you only need the code at the end.

Reactions: GaeRedux

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
The chapters are from a browser, you can download them here:

Or you can play them on our newgrounds page ( I think it load faster). It wont change anything in the game, you only need the code at the end.
Eyyy thanks, much appreciated

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I already bought the iteam and spoke to miranda , but I have no clue as to how to get someone to disable the security or something like that iirc.
I think, if I understand well that you speak about the Poison Ivy mission right? because the item and the mission are 2 different things, for the item you have to click on it to use it (I know it's not intuitive, we'll change that) as for the mission you only have to speak with the good person to go forward. I do not remember well the order, I might have to test it again to see. Tell me if it help you.

kekkek7877

Apr 19, 2020
I think, if I understand well that you speak about the Poison Ivy mission right? because the item and the mission are 2 different things, for the item you have to click on it to use it (I know it's not intuitive, we'll change that) as for the mission you only have to speak with the good person to go forward. I do not remember well the order, I might have to test it again to see. Tell me if it help you.
I am pretty confused, I apologize. I bought the item but have no clue where to see it/use it so I cant click on it. Also regarding the Ivy mission I have spoken to everyone and still havent made any progress with that.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I am pretty confused, I apologize. I bought the item but have no clue where to see it/use it so I cant click on it. Also regarding the Ivy mission I have spoken to everyone and still havent made any progress with that.
for the item you can see it in the menu (when you click on the S logo next to the day and energy display). Then in the item list down you can see the item you have. As for Ivy mission, just to be sure, you've done the part where you have to turn the device right and left? The next step should be happening in Cara's lab, you should see a new option about the system

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes