Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

RsRyder125

May 3, 2018
What is the max for sexual performance?

EDIT: I also think that having sex with the various women should increase your Sexual Performance stat.

Last edited:

jobake13

Apr 22, 2020
What is the max for sexual performance?

EDIT: I also think that having sex with the various women should increase your Sexual Performance stat.
I dont believe there is a maximum sexual performance i upgradeed mine up to 110. just an fyi it decreases overtime

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Whenever I type the new codes into the void club the game freezes at the narrators empty text box
did you load a previous save? if so don't forget to write update in the void gate, to upload the new data. If it still does, let me know ;)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
New update 0.6 is now available !

Leave us your review and comment ;)

If you have a previous save, load it, go to the void gate and write 'update' in the text bar and you should be good to go

Reactions: Car4man and exter

kekkek7877

Apr 19, 2020
did you load a previous save? if so don't forget to write update in the void gate, to upload the new data. If it still does, let me know ;)
yup that seems to have fixed it thanks! Also the training room button overlaps with the upgrade room button preventing me from upgrading the room.

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
load the previous save , go to the void gate and write 'update' in the text bar and you should be good to go ;)
but at 0.6 it shows all empty save slots at start of game, and after writing nothing changes, or "update" should be written at 0.5?
UPD: solved that but game freezes when trying to buy teleport and wisdom stone

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes