Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
New update 0.6 is now available !

Leave us your review and comment ;)

If you have a previous save, load it, go to the void gate and write 'update' in the text bar and you should be good to go
For some reason my saves keep disappearing in the game. I build the mission room first, put Samus in there and now, whenever i do a mission, all saves are gone. Is that intened? Also i got Elastigirl as first B girl and when trying to replay that mission i get an error "The label "elastic" could not be found", then the blowjob CG starts with text and everything but im stll able to see the days, money,... in the top right.

On a side note, i don't like the fact, that kataras char looks completely different in the sex scenes. In her room she looks like an adult but while having sex, her face looks like that of a kid (and i really don't like that), it was kinda off putting and made me switch to azula tbh.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
For the rooms there's might be a a bug, we will check on that. There's also a lot of things that appears only when a girl is there, like the clothes shop (if you go to the mall you'll see it, it might give you an idea of who owns it ;) )

As for the ditto thing, we know there was a bug, we fixed it for the update 0.6, so it should be good after that. For the future we want to add side quest and other stuff, so it's not perfect right now (it's still 0.5) lot of bugs, but we try to remove as much by the updates and bring more stuff in. For the gallery, most of them are from the girls, so the rooms bug is blocking that but in the next update you'll be able to find more.

Sorry about that, like I've said, we're trying our best to make it better every time, but we're working with a limited budget and time ;)
I just tried this in 0.6 but unfortunately the room bug is still there. I buy a room, it deducts the 277k money or whatnot and then when going to the portal and putting in the code for a girl, it says it don't have spare rooms. It's kinda a game breaking bug as the game depends on the girls being added.

Ditto was fixed, thanks!

I can't play the game however with that annoying room bug :cry:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I just tried this in 0.6 but unfortunately the room bug is still there. I buy a room, it deducts the 277k money or whatnot and then when going to the portal and putting in the code for a girl, it says it don't have spare rooms. It's kinda a game breaking bug as the game depends on the girls being added.

Ditto was fixed, thanks!

I can't play the game however with that annoying room bug :cry:
Where are you playing it? because I've just tried on newgrounds and it worked perfectly, so it should be fixed

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
and you downloaded it recently from mediafire? because in the last version it should be good, so if you can get Elsa or Mercy (or when you try it doesn't say wrong input but it say no more place, so at least it's the good version)

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
and you downloaded it recently from mediafire? because in the last version it should be good, so if you can get Elsa or Mercy (or when you try it doesn't say wrong input but it say no more place, so at least it's the good version)
Yeah I have the newest version, downloaded it on the 17th of 18th of this month I believe. I did the update thing etc, it just says I have no spare rooms even though I just bought one. It's 0.6. I really don't get it. I could try ignoring it, lose the money and save up for another room to see if it then works, but it might not, which would be a real shame after farming money.

EDIT
Tested it and yes, it also says I don't have a room available for Elsa. So it's the correct version. I just always get the message that there's no room, even though I just spend the money.

Last edited:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Yeah I have the newest version, downloaded it on the 17th of 18th of this month I believe. I did the update thing etc, it just says I have no spare rooms even though I just bought one. It's 0.6. I really don't get it. I could try ignoring it, lose the money and save up for another room to see if it then works, but it might not, which would be a real shame after farming money.

EDIT
Tested it and yes, it also says I don't have a room available for Elsa. So it's the correct version. I just always get the message that there's no room, even though I just spend the money.
I think it's because the bug stayed even throught the upgrade (it's the first time I see it) you can send me the 2 .SAV files (text documents) at clubthevoid@gmail.com, I can give it a look

Reactions: omglolguy32

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
The link to the online version still points to the 0.5, the 0.6 is to be found over here:

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes