Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
hi The void club i think that i found a bug and i wanted to report it so i'll do it here. version 0.6
In the dungeon when i train a girl lust the second time ( dungeon level 3) and she gain a level it appear automatically on screen the phrase "You should find a proper employee to work here, it will add bonus on some work performace etc." then the only thing that i can do is to click on back button and it kicks me out of the dungeon and this "bug" happen all the time a girl level up on lust.
That phrase appears when no one is working in the dungeon but i have mulan at the moment, i don't know if is suppose to say that ,maybe because mulan isn't the best girl to work there but idk, sorry if reported something that should happen.

Edit : is it normal that i can train sylvia too but i can't see her stats ?
Sorry, Ive changed PC and forgot about adding F95 (dumb mistake) now I've just seen I'm late on so many post.

Thanks for the report, We;ll check into it ;)

As for Sylvia, her room will be available in the next update, with the stats visible too

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry, Ive changed PC and forgot about adding F95 (dumb mistake) now I've just seen I'm late on so many post.

Thanks for the report, We;ll check into it ;)

As for Sylvia, her room will be available in the next update, with the stats visible too

no prop, thank you for answering me

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Hi everybody!
So another suggestions from a lot of players, starting a discord channel for an easier communication. If you use discord a lot, then it's your luck because we're starting it now. Little notice ** keep in mind we're not used to discord (except for DM, so we might not be using it properly, if you have any comments about it, let us know, we'll try to improve it ;)
You will be able to ask us questions there, get help if you have any trouble with the game or share your ideas and suggestions about it.
So here's the link to the channel, we'll try to post there some news and update

Last edited:
Reactions: omglolguy32

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
The void club hi again i might have found another bug, i have elastic girl in changeroom but i can't use her in the client room.
Another one but i'm not so sure about this, when i select another costume for a girl and i visit girl's room it appear the default costume for a little than it changes with the one i selected.
i have a suggestion too, add tags in girl's profile so players can see a character corresponding tags so he can choose the best girl for a client in clients room.
i know that you use well known characters but maybe not all peolpe know everything about they, it could help players to choose well.

Last edited:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The void club hi again i might have found another bug, i have elastic girl in changeroom but i can't use her in the client room.
Another one but i'm not so sure about this, when i select another costume for a girl and i visit girl's room it appear the default costume for a little than it changes with the one i selected.
Hi thanks a lot, yeah it a bug, we fixed it for the next update (we cannot change it for 0.6 since we already started changing too much stuff, but it will work in 0.7 ;) )

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi thanks a lot, yeah it a bug, we fixed it for the next update (we cannot change it for 0.6 since we already started changing too much stuff, but it will work in 0.7 ;) )
all right thank you.
ah i edited my message to write a suggestion, if you want to read it is in the previous post.
sorry i didn't know that you would have answered so quickly lol

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
all right thank you.
ah i edited my message to write a suggestion, if you want to read it is in the previous post.
sorry i didn't know that you would have answered so quickly lol
Haha it's okay, we're currently working on the update a lot and checking the bugs/suggestions so we're online a lot.
And the suggestions is really good, we had it to from someone else, so it will be added to make it easier ;)

Jack Olaf

Mar 1, 2020
the main gallery is blank and I copied the two sav files from 6 to 7 and wrote update in the void gate is this supposed to happen.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
the main gallery is blank and I copied the two sav files from 6 to 7 and wrote update in the void gate is this supposed to happen.
No, it's supposed to keep the gallery the same, is the save working in 0.7? and if you open in with 0.6 does the gallery show up?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes