Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
help, please! how can i unlock these empty slots?
I'm also missing those same ones, plus the two after azula on page 3.
I have all the A girls, pretty sure I have all the B girls, have upgraded all the rooms and finished all of Cara's projects.
The only thing I haven't done is raised girls' stats.
Also, got the sexbot and watched that scene but it's not in the gallery.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
the top corner is a bug, if you got the robot in the sex shop you should have it, it will be fixed in the next update, as for the 3 other you need to access sylvia's room, you should be able after a couple of week (cycle) and a specific girl is added. If it doesnt work, go to the void gate and write: fix and you should get the event at some point

Reactions: SID Gaming

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi The void club i found a bug, in the girl's room when i choose deeper conversation and i choose a wrong answer the girl's head disappear to appear next to her body

Car4man

May 17, 2017
Hello, is there a trick?
a white window opens on the taskbar,
unfortunately the game does not start. :mad:

Sys / Win 10 64 Bit
Graka AMD inkl. new Driver

Last edited:

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
Hello, is there a trick?
a white window opens on the taskbar,
unfortunately the game does not start. :mad:

Sys / Win 10 64 Bit
Graka AMD inkl. new Driver
Hmm .. Not sure .. Works for me ... Win7x64 .. I'll try and see what i can find...

cattict

Jul 1, 2020
in chapter 5 rick and morty show up and you wind up in ricks basement where he captured Mulan for some szechuan sauce LMFAO

Gary1219

Mar 9, 2019
Ok, looking for a little help on the Gallery:

I have all entries except three. One is the exercise robot at home, which I understand is a bug that will be corrected in the next release.
The other two are the last ones on page 3 after the post-date shower scene featuring Azula.

Could anyone offer a nudge in the right direction, gentle hint or slap in the face on those two on page 3?

{edit} I am using version 0.7 download from mediafire it that makes a difference and NOT the online version.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes