Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Is there some Kinda money cheat? because grinding in this game is bad...
Did you try workingin the lab for some cash for example? That should bring in some 'own' cash.. and some of the girls also make some nice company dollars, so that should not be a big issue.. unless you want everything done on day one?? ;)

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
Did you try workingin the lab for some cash for example? That should bring in some 'own' cash.. and some of the girls also make some nice company dollars, so that should not be a big issue.. unless you want everything done on day one?? ;)
Mehh now cash is not that big of issue now energy is more of an issue

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Mehh now cash is not that big of issue now energy is more of an issue
Well, fortunately that is something else that can easily be solved.. make some money and go to the store to buy nicer beds (for $300 and $600 each) to increase your energy (50 -> 75 -> 100)

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
Beds bought im after that... Now need mor energy to keep club spining and build up relationship with girls my dear friend

casualnorm

May 26, 2020
I'm motivated by slight fustration to ask what is possibly a dumb question; How do I help the shop girl?
There's text asking me if I want to help her out and I've been back and forth constantly (varying levels of energy) to the point of rage quitting. What am I doing wrong?

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
Beds bought im after that... Now need mor energy to keep club spining and build up relationship with girls my dear friend
There is a bug if you get a girl that got 4 of int or leadership. Simply have em work in laboratory or armory. Then buy energy drink and use em to get cash back inside the room. You get more cash then what the energy drink cost and thats why you also get all the energy you can ever want and the personal cash.

Now the problem is the club cash, thats where things slow down a lot.

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
To add to this, what's the purpose of the changing room?
Right now its just a way to see who you got for B girls, as the name in the room do not give you much info unless you know who it is.
Training Ditto is something that´s supose to give you a extra of one of your character. Not sure if it works fully yet.

Can count like 10+ bugs still in the game that makes stuff seem wierd, but thats almost always the same in games thats in alpha still. Thats why some places seems strange and stuff that do not work for some players.

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
Thats the thing i've done 100s of missions, havent gotten anything, maybes I need to do something before ?
No ide, but i keep sending Sylvia as she seems to be the best there. Also she realy needs to get her holes filles somehow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi The void club i think that i found a bug and i wanted to report it so i'll do it here. version 0.6
In the dungeon when i train a girl lust the second time ( dungeon level 3) and she gain a level it appear automatically on screen the phrase "You should find a proper employee to work here, it will add bonus on some work performace etc." then the only thing that i can do is to click on back button and it kicks me out of the dungeon and this "bug" happen all the time a girl level up on lust.
That phrase appears when no one is working in the dungeon but i have mulan at the moment, i don't know if is suppose to say that ,maybe because mulan isn't the best girl to work there but idk, sorry if reported something that should happen.

Edit : is it normal that i can train sylvia too but i can't see her stats ?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes