4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I haven't played in a while, can I get a reminder, if you can turn content on and off from the settings menu or can you only enable or disable content at the start of the game?
With the gameplay, you can enable and disable content by accessing the psyche menu, and talking to the floating lady in red. Choose "Reconstruct my boundaries" and you will be able to activate deactivate kinks you do not wish to see :)

I'm glad you're not letting harsh comments de-motivate you -- there are so many devs who stop working after a while, and one of the reasons is angry feedback... As for the war, I have my hopes for the best. :)

I'm not sure I understand the stats mechanic -- when a personal stat (e.g., Servitium) gets 77 exp it levels up (so I'll see it in my menu with 'entity X'). But how do you get 77 exp with the girls? There is no bar in the interaction menus in ver. 0.1.3--does that mean you just have to keep asking questions or talking to them until suddenly a stat changes?

Glad to hear that! I'll be waiting for further developments then.

If you like little details... I noticed, in Emily's scene, that 'guns' is once misspelled as 'gunz'. Also, I was a bit puzzled -- why is it that after working for Claire at the Gym, I get points in... Mutatio? Feels like it should be Servitium...

I'll be waiting for further updates. And thank you for developing this game and sharing it with us all!
Thanks a lot! :)
Well that is why I messed the stat mechanic parts up :D That really needs fixing. in 0.1.3 there is no indication for progress, I forgot to code that in. Even if I did that in 0.1.4, the progress was just too frustrating apparently. So yeah with this version you just need to do it until it changes, you get a small notification on the top left every time you get points, it tells you how much point you gained.

hahah of course I like little details <3 Gunz is intentionally misspelled there :D it should be servitium you are correct, but there was not much place left to gain mutatio :/ so I had to put it there. I will be tending to those things when I'm balancing out stat and reward mechanics. I will also add more work/task so I can move that mutatio to elsewhere :D

Reactions: Tapurala and asehpe

Kakera

Jan 11, 2022
By the way, did you mention that you make the music yourself Sylventhia ? Because it's really good, and this is gonna be a bit of a niche reference, but it somehow gives me massive "They Bleed Pixels" vibes?

Also wish I could help out with financing the development, but am kinda broke right now. Looking forward to the next updates!

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
By the way, did you mention that you make the music yourself Sylventhia ? Because it's really good, and this is gonna be a bit of a niche reference, but it somehow gives me massive "They Bleed Pixels" vibes?

Also wish I could help out with financing the development, but am kinda broke right now. Looking forward to the next updates!
Thank youuu!!!! <3 <3 <3 :D Thank you so much for noticing :) I mentioned in the about section in the game that I make the music myself, as well as on my Patreon page :) I used to play that a lot, loved the Lovecraftian theme and how fun the game was despite its robust and clunky controls :D Music is important for me and I believe that good music can sound really sexy so I try my best to catch that spirit so it fits the BDSM Femdom theme :p

Thank you so much for this kind remark <3 <3 <3

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Thank youuu!!!! <3 <3 <3 :D Thank you so much for noticing :) I mentioned in the about section in the game that I make the music myself, as well as on my Patreon page :) I used to play that a lot, loved the Lovecraftian theme and how fun the game was despite its robust and clunky controls :D Music is important for me and I believe that good music can sound really sexy so I try my best to catch that spirit so it fits the BDSM Femdom theme :p

Thank you so much for this kind remark <3 <3 <3
Oh, I didn't know the music was yours! I agree entirely with the preceding commenter: it is good music, enough to want to have it on my smartphone. :)

Music is a great mood-setter in games, the most crucial one perhaps. I dabble in mixing and editing, but I've never been able to create music from the scratch -- that is a skill I can only wish I had... Well done!

• Love
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Oh, I didn't know the music was yours! I agree entirely with the preceding commenter: it is good music, enough to want to have it on my smartphone. :)

Music is a great mood-setter in games, the most crucial one perhaps. I dabble in mixing and editing, but I've never been able to create music from the scratch -- that is a skill I can only wish I had... Well done!
Aww yay! This is so flattering, thank you for appreciating my music as well <3 :) I want to have a soundtrack unique to each character in the future as well as locations, hopefully I will be able to compose it one day :D I'm really happy that this project is getting love and support from various aspects <3 <3 <3

Reactions: asehpe and Kakera

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So what happens if I am at day 121. Am I going to miss some events or is the event still possible to see
With the new update it seems that saves are not compatible, so you might have to restart :( But if I can make it possible so that the saves are compatible in future updates, there is already a time travel button that can take you back to certain checkpoint dates(currently Day 1) so that you can keep your stats and coins and go back so you don't miss date specific events.

• Love
Reactions: Anime slave

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
Is the version that is on herethe newest version? Also on discord there's currently nothing to see... Is that normally so or did I do something wrong?

• Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Is the version that is on herethe newest version? Also on discord there's currently nothing to see... Is that normally so or did I do something wrong?
No this is the old version :D The new one is currently released for all patrons, it will be public in 1-2 weeks. But as I've said it is apparently incompatible with old saves :(

Discord is patron-only, I wanted to have a separate one for public too but since I'm active enough here on the forum I did not find it necessary to have a separate one anymore :D I hope you'll understand :) <3

Reactions: Anime slave

Tapurala

Jan 28, 2021
No this is the old version :D The new one is currently released for all patrons, it will be public in 1-2 weeks. But as I've said it is apparently incompatible with old saves :(

Discord is patron-only, I wanted to have a separate one for public too but since I'm active enough here on the forum I did not find it necessary to have a separate one anymore :D I hope you'll understand :) <3
So it will be available in the the 27?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So it will be available in the the 27?
Depending on when I can get to start working on the next update, it will be available between 27th of April and 4th of May :) I'm currently too overloaded with academic and work-related stuff at the moment so I didn't have any chance to work on the update :( I will first start by fixing and re-adjusting what the game already has in terms of code, and when I get to writing new scenes I will make the update public so that there isn't too much of a gap between the updates :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
pls add walkthrough haaha
I hope to one-day but currently I devote all the time I get to work on an update to write content :D For the update v0.1.5 I will try my best to simplify the access to scenes and reachability to content so a walkthrough will feel like an extra, I know it seems too necessary at the moment, it will still be for update v0.1.4 when it's made public. But please be patient until the update after that, if it still feels necessary to have a walkthrough after that... hmm I don't know, I would rather create more scenes and content so the player's can explore to their heart's content :( Maybe if the game gets popular enough a fan could do it for me? :) Or maybe if I really get an extra time during summer I just might do it :) I hope you can understand the dilemma I get from this situation :D <3

cross933

Jan 22, 2018
I hope to one-day but currently I devote all the time I get to work on an update to write content :D For the update v0.1.5 I will try my best to simplify the access to scenes and reachability to content so a walkthrough will feel like an extra, I know it seems too necessary at the moment, it will still be for update v0.1.4 when it's made public. But please be patient until the update after that, if it still feels necessary to have a walkthrough after that... hmm I don't know, I would rather create more scenes and content so the player's can explore to their heart's content :( Maybe if the game gets popular enough a fan could do it for me? :) Or maybe if I really get an extra time during summer I just might do it :) I hope you can understand the dilemma I get from this situation :D <3
no problems

Sera19

May 10, 2020
very nice game so far. i agree with some of the criticisms here about unneccessary clicking and the content being too hard/unclear to access etc but this is your first game after all and you seem to respond to criticism very well and trying to fix these things. if that gets some polish and the game gets more content overall it will surely be one of the best femdom games around here. definitely looking forward to future updates, keep it up.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
very nice game so far. i agree with some of the criticisms here about unneccessary clicking and the content being too hard/unclear to access etc but this is your first game after all and you seem to respond to criticism very well and trying to fix these things. if that gets some polish and the game gets more content overall it will surely be one of the best femdom games around here. definitely looking forward to future updates, keep it up.
Oh thank you so much! I feel appreciated and encouraged by your kind remarks :) <3 I hope I can make this game better. For now my biggest problem seems to be the player-end of updates. I lack the time to test the game myself. Therefore it leads to complications and inconveniences for player comfort. I'm hoping to fix that aspect. I love this project and I am passionate about it but I should not forget that this is an erotica after all, therefore the main erotic content should not be behind stat-blocks. I will try to move challenging and fun aspects to more immersive aspects of the game. :) I will try my best to live up to the expectations, thank you so much <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Feedback! Hope you can let her wear these high heelsI find these shoes very beautiful and charming! This image is from the comics honey select
Hello! Thanks for the comment, but I don't get whom you refer to with "her" :D Which character? :D Also I'm sorry but with my current set up it's too difficult to do extra customisations for characters :( I did once for Sarah and that alone made it a chore while handling the scenes :D I hope you can understand :) <3 Those shoes do look lovely though :)

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Hello! Thanks for the comment, but I don't get whom you refer to with "her" :D Which character? :D Also I'm sorry but with my current set up it's too difficult to do extra customisations for characters :( I did once for Sarah and that alone made it a chore while handling the scenes :D I hope you can understand :) <3 Those shoes do look lovely though :)
I'm referring to girls who have scenes of high heels. Like trampling,licking shoes,...! By the way I want to know when the next update is available?

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I'm referring to girls who have scenes of high heels. Like trampling,licking shoes,...! By the way I want to know when the next update is available?
Oh I get it now! But yeah as I have said currently customisation does not seem possible as my pc is very old :( The next update (0.1.4) will be public in a week and a half :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes