4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Do I have to start from the beginning with 0.1.4?
The loaded game always results in an error "an exception has occured" :(
I am sorry but this might be the case for games with stat mechanics that are very fresh. I had to implement more to the code that defines a "class" of objects within the game. That disrupts the save/load as the loaded file finds something extra that was not mentioned before. :( This might not be the case for all the updates, but certain code-changing updates might necessitate such things :) I'm sorry.

Reactions: PTG 2023

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Sylventhia can you please write something when you post public update here. If nobody posts in a watched thread people watching it don't receive notifications, so the public release goes unnoticed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
real nice game!!!dude!i hope there will be more toilet slavery sence!!!!!!by the way,is this game made by hs2?it seems a little rough like hs1.but its still a nice game!!!
The scenes are made in hs2, but since my laptop is pretty old, the graphics can look a bit rough. Also 720p resolution is another factor in this but again, my system slows down too much with higher resolutions and file size would be massive :D Thank you so much <3

Sylventhia can you please write something when you post public update here. If nobody posts in a watched thread people watching it don't receive notifications, so the public release goes unnoticed.
Oh sorry, I actually reported the thread for game update but it still did not happen yet. I thought it would then send a notification. I did not want to flood the thread, but from now on I will write it as a comment as well when a new update is out on patreon or is made public :) Thanks for pointing that out <3

> 1.4, completion of bondage path

Sylventhia will you be starting a feminization path any time soon?
Hi! Femininization is not going to be a path on its own, and bondage path for Astrid is not yet complete fully. This update just introduces a major content update for her Bondage path. :) You can see that there is sissy/femininization content with Astrid in her "train" content. don't worry, I've said this many times, I won't be excluding any femdom kink :) Just know that when I make an update, I try to even the kinks out from softcore to extreme, so that an update does not solely cater to one fetish. In the future, after many other character updates, Astrid's Bondage Path still can get content out of the blue :) I don't plan on writing an endgame content for any character yet, so that they can have many, many scenes that suit the player's taste. In a way, with enough time, all Astrid's affinity paths will have enough content for a full-on femininization route :)

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Void of Deviance [v0.1.4] [Sylventhia]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
To proceed on Astrid's bondage route, my character needs to be "immaculate." Anyone know how to do it?
If you have viewed a scene where MC has an orgasm, you need to use the rebirth mechanic to go back to being Immaculate. You use the rebirth by clicking the symbol near your health points on the top left, clicking on the head icon, talking to the woman with red flames by clicking on her, and choosing "I want to be reborn." You lose some stats in the process though :( However don't worry, this mechanic has already been alleviated and won't be this extreme in the next update. All the rewards/points have been buffed along with motivation points, and rebirth no longer loses you reputation or player related stats. :)

Reactions: anwind

FlameZ

Dec 10, 2018
How to trigger Astrid's bondage 6 scene ,I got bondage 5 -misstress‘s date sence and Astrid's bondage level is 6,but i can't find the option about bondage 6.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
How to trigger Astrid's bondage 6 scene ,I got bondage 5 -misstress‘s date sence and Astrid's bondage level is 6,but i can't find the option about bondage 6.
I forgot to put an additional indicator (fixed in the upcoming update) that you need to have spent 30 days with her in total. Hold CTRL and Sleep the Days off completely then you will have unlocked completely :)

Reactions: ajmay2

DKArthas

Nov 24, 2018
Is there a walkthrough. I just keep doing work and tasks hoping it will open up more interaction but it doesn't seem to so far? I am on day 22

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
How did you get bondage 5 date scene? Are you talking about the one where she makes you eat cake at the Su's Zen cafe?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
thanks,bro
No problem!

Is there a walkthrough. I just keep doing work and tasks hoping it will open up more interaction but it doesn't seem to so far? I am on day 22
No walkthroughs yet, the content is a bit spread around at the moment as I want to focus more on worldbuilding currently, I want the island to offer as much exploration as possible. Other than tasks, there is a quest that opens a new location you can access it on your laptop at the MC's home. The location is called Nox Manor. Astrid's bondage path which you can go and press ACT on her chat window has major content as well. The next update will have lot's of readjustments to alleviate the confusion so that you won't have to expect a content where it won't be, you'll be able to easily see which action leads to a content. :) Another thing is that since motivation is so weak, the day passing mechanic is used like a recharge, (I have taken care of it for the next update) Day Count related events are not much at the moment so you don't have to worry about that. The only thing Date specific is the rotation of Work content for the days of the week, and an unlockable event after day 14 at luscious fall :)

How did you get bondage 5 date scene? Are you talking about the one where she makes you eat cake at the Su's Zen cafe?
No that's probably not what they meant. If you have
blocked you won't be able to see that content. You get the scene after you start living with Astrid, advance to her Level 5 Bondage, and then when you talk to her you will see the content is available. :)

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
No problem!

No walkthroughs yet, the content is a bit spread around at the moment as I want to focus more on worldbuilding currently, I want the island to offer as much exploration as possible. Other than tasks, there is a quest that opens a new location you can access it on your laptop at the MC's home. The location is called Nox Manor. Astrid's bondage path which you can go and press ACT on her chat window has major content as well. The next update will have lot's of readjustments to alleviate the confusion so that you won't have to expect a content where it won't be, you'll be able to easily see which action leads to a content. :) Another thing is that since motivation is so weak, the day passing mechanic is used like a recharge, (I have taken care of it for the next update) Day Count related events are not much at the moment so you don't have to worry about that. The only thing Date specific is the rotation of Work content for the days of the week, and an unlockable event after day 14 at luscious fall :)

No that's probably not what they meant. If you have
blocked you won't be able to see that content. You get the scene after you start living with Astrid, advance to her Level 5 Bondage, and then when you talk to her you will see the content is available. :)
Thanks, I am loving the update!

• Red Heart

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
After the "initiation" when i click the button "Emerge anew" the game crashes-exits without any error , in Linux (and same using wine and the Windows executable)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes