4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hi !
Awesome game !
Is there a scene for the level6 bondage with Astrid?
I can't find it... maybe I just don't find how to trigger it.
The last scene I can see is with the Mistress Date
Hey! Thank you so much! :) Advance to Astrid's level 6 Bondage, you can see where you are at by talking to her, and just spend 30 days with her in total, so that would make 2 more weeks after you have moved into her house and unlocked the "Train" button alongside "Chores" button. I forgot to put an indicator for that, but it is fixed for the next update. Sorry for the complication :)

Reactions: hellofellow

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really sorry about this, as I've said, I don't have professional knowledge in coding or development, I learn on the go as I'm writing and producing content for the game :) I hope you can bear along with me during this process :) <3
No worries buddy you are doing a great job with the game thanks for what you do. I'd suggest putting in the changelog when saves won't work with new updates so you don't have to listen to people like me whine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I always had problems when loading my old save files, so I restarted the game.
I would like to ask how to get to the Astrid scenes.
Also, it would be great if you could add a gallery or at least a list with scenes there are. Probably the list would be faster (just one the phone and checks when a scenes has been seen), later you could expand this to a complete gallery. That would make it easier for the player to track event scenes and scenes obtained through the 4 attributes.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
No worries buddy you are doing a great job with the game thanks for what you do. I'd suggest putting in the changelog when saves won't work with new updates so you don't have to listen to people like me whine.
Oh, I never would think that it's whining, it is a righteous inquiry :) Thank you so much, I'll try to do that for the future updates <3
I always had problems when loading my old save files, so I restarted the game.
I would like to ask how to get to the Astrid scenes.
Also, it would be great if you could add a gallery or at least a list with scenes there are. Probably the list would be faster (just one the phone and checks when a scenes has been seen), later you could expand this to a complete gallery. That would make it easier for the player to track event scenes and scenes obtained through the 4 attributes.
Hello! Gallery would be redundant as the player can access the scenes whenever they want, since they are repeatable. You get to Astrid's scenes by clicking on her, choosing "ACT" and then "BONDAGE" you will see the number "0" as an option. start with that, as you advance in bondage, more scenes will come up. :)

How to advance Amaya's Condemnation Path?
Just ask her if she want's to do something erotic until you see that her condemnation is level 2. nothing else more than that. I made that part easier for the upcoming update. There is not much of a scene there by the way, more like a small interaction. :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
how to be immaculate in Astrid path?
If you view a scene where MC has an orgasm, you break his Immaculacy. Use rebirth to restore it. (you use rebirth by going into your psyche menu where there is the woman with red flames, talk to her and choose "I wish to be reborn") :)

Reactions: Boobooz

Sera19

May 10, 2020
how do i get to nox manor? i´ve entered it via the laptop, but i don´t find it anywhere on the map if i want to do a job or a task?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
how do i get to nox manor? i´ve entered it via the laptop, but i don´t find it anywhere on the map if i want to do a job or a task?
When you check the laptop, you should see an option to start its quest, after that, you will see it is added at the bottom left of the map below clinic, with a black, intertwined crescents icon :) Or you can also see it through the quick navigation map :)

Reactions: Sera19

Sera19

May 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? cause i did that a couple of times now, but i still don´t see nox manor on my map, nor on my quickmap?

i did allow every fetish and i also restarted the game for v 0.1.4

• Thinking Face

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
? cause i did that a couple of times now, but i still don´t see nox manor on my map, nor on my quickmap?

i did allow every fetish and i also restarted the game for v 0.1.4
Oh!
I hope this resolves the problem :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sera19

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
When you check the laptop, you should see an option to start its quest, after that, you will see it is added at the bottom left of the map below clinic, with a black, intertwined crescents icon :) Or you can also see it through the quick navigation map :)
I am messaging you here so I can't give you a direct message. First of I want to say I really like your game and as some others have said there is a lot of room in Femdom for caring for the male mc or female but most don't do that they treat them like a slave or in other words like shit worthless. And you don't and I really like that about your game and there is humour and cheekiness as well I like that a lot. also, the story and renders are really good plus the music is nice for me anyway. I only wish you would add sexy sound effects such as female moaning but maybe I haven't gotten far enough I am on day 8 right now. Butt slapping sounds would be great if you could add them. plz, let me know if these things could be added. great work even without them.

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I am messaging you here so I can't give you a direct message. First of I want to say I really like your game and as some others have said there is a lot of room in Femdom for caring for the male mc or female but most don't do that they treat them like a slave or in other words like shit worthless. And you don't and I really like that about your game and there is humour and cheekiness as well I like that a lot. also, the story and renders are really good plus the music is nice for me anyway. I only wish you would add sexy sound effects such as female moaning but maybe I haven't gotten far enough I am on day 8 right now. Butt slapping sounds would be great if you could add them. plz, let me know if these things could be added. great work even without them.
Hello! Thank you so much! I feel really flattered by your remarks <3 :) I'm happy that you like the game, story, and especially the music <3 :p the game only has sound effects for piss, fart, whip/slap at the moment but I will try to add more in time. It is not in my current plans for the next update, but if the game gains a lot more support, I'd want the sound effects to be diverse as well. It won't be complete voice overs of course but as you have said, moaning etc. could enrich the experience :) <3 Thank you again!

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Josephine is amazing!:love:
I like Josephine!:love:

I hope there is Josephine's path!
I want (and I hope it will be possible) to move to live with Josephine and be close to her!:love:-
I'm looking forward to it! -It'll be great!

(What will I need to do to get on the path of Josephine? Is it possible now?)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Josephine is amazing!:love:
I like Josephine!:love:

I hope there is Josephine's path!
I want (and I hope it will be possible) to move to live with Josephine and be close to her!:love:-
I'm looking forward to it! -It'll be great!

(What will I need to do to get on the path of Josephine? Is it possible now?)
Hahah! Thank you so much, love your enthusiasm :) <3 Path updates for Affinity types such as Astrid's Bondage are major content updates that provide a big amount of various scenes for one character. It is decided by polls on Patreon by patrons :) Astrid was chosen for this update, and if Josephine is chosen in other polls, of course there will be a chance to explore her paths as well. :) Regardless of the chosen character, there might still be minor content such as task/work for other characters if I find the time. This update also explored a different location as well as other tasks/jobs such as Wren's and Leah's for example. For the next update, 0.1.5, however, the readjustment and balancing of gameplay is the priority. :) The voting will continue with the update 0.1.6 :) Thank you so much for this kind comment <3

Reactions: J1215

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
well i trigge the laptop but it say it not open yet ? how to unlock nox manner ?
You downloaded the latest 0.1.4 update right? If you did, then when you click on it 2 options should come up and then you can initiate the quest for Nox Manor :) If the problem persists maybe you can share a screenshot?

Reactions: lovefemdomscat

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Hello! Thank you so much! I feel really flattered by your remarks <3 :) I'm happy that you like the game, story, and especially the music <3 :p the game only has sound effects for piss, fart, whip/slap at the moment but I will try to add more in time. It is not in my current plans for the next update, but if the game gains a lot more support, I'd want the sound effects to be diverse as well. It won't be complete voice overs of course but as you have said, moaning etc. could enrich the experience :) <3 Thank you again!
Thank you for the reply and I really like what you have said about the game I cant wait to see more and when I can I will support your game.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes