4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey Sylventhia ,

I understand (having caught hold of someone with permissions, who caught hold of you) that the discord server is patron only - and that's perfectly legit.
I also understand that you do not accept DMs here, which, again, is well within your rights.
This limits the options for bug reporting or assistance requests to this thread, which isn't really meant for that, but probably covers the job well enough. Personally I'd prefer to collect such issues somewhere where I could keep track more easily, but hey, to each their own. But as you've linked to the discord on the first post of this thread - could you please, pretty please, write that down in the server rules, and enable non patrons to read that?

I spent so long trying to find how to contact you, that I no longer remember what the issue was :D If and when I remember, I'll write it here.
You've made a (so far) wonderful game, and I'd really like to help advance it, within the limits of my absolute lack of funds.
Oh Hello! Thank you so much for being so kind and appreciating the game :) I did not know that you assumed I do not accept DMs here, did I ever state something like that :D I seriously cannot remember :D But you can DM me from here and if I'm available I'll respond sooner or later :) Of course, I prioritise DMs from Patreon, but yeah you can share feedback, bug report from here as well :) <3 Thank you so much for your support, be it financial or motivational, I'm happy that you appreciate and enjoy my project <3 :)

Reactions: TuffSub

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
Oh yes. Well, the scene I mentioned in my reply, the sexual intercourse scene with Susan is in the prologue's sampling route, however there is an additional scene with susan's work in the update 0.1.4. If you get your servitium to level 5 or above and have 30+ reputation, there is a strap-on scene with susan which you can trigger during her work content. Also another missable thing is Leah's task content where with enough stats and reputation you can unlock a minigame during her task scene. This is actually a terrible flaw in my game design which had been pointed out by players in the thread as well, the content is so obscurely stat-locked that some scenes are not discovered until later updates, or not even discovered at all :( I'm working on to fix that in the next update, where stats will no longer block access to content but will impact dialogues and other things such as events, but this time the player will immediately know if they need to raise their stats instead of completely missing the scene. :)

There's some nice update in the nightclub :sneaky::sneaky:I have servitium level 6 or 7, but I still couldn't see Susan content after the work... Reputation is between the money and the energy right? I have that also really high

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021

There's some nice update in the nightclub :sneaky::sneaky:I have servitium level 6 or 7, but I still couldn't see Susan content after the work... Reputation is between the money and the energy right? I have that also really high
Oh shoot... Ok don't get mad :D I've already changed the code for the next update so I went to my backups to check what was needed to get the scene. You need: 4 or more Mutatio, 4 or more Servitium, and 40 or more reputation. :( Oh my god I have no idea what was I thinking when putting this requirement. Don't worry though. it's not in the next update :) You will not miss out on content due to stuff like this from now on. And if I'm gonna block anything by stats in future updates, I'll just outright notify it to the player without just having them rendered unaware and clueless :) I'm really sorry for the complication :D

Reactions: Anime slave

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
Oh shoot... Ok don't get mad :D I've already changed the code for the next update so I went to my backups to check what was needed to get the scene. You need: 4 or more Mutatio, 4 or more Servitium, and 40 or more reputation. :( Oh my god I have no idea what was I thinking when putting this requirement. Don't worry though. it's not in the next update :) You will not miss out on content due to stuff like this from now on. And if I'm gonna block anything by stats in future updates, I'll just outright notify it to the player without just having them rendered unaware and clueless :) I'm really sorry for the complication :D
No problem... We now know what we need to do :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: ......
Maybe it's better to say in the future what minimum requirement are for new contents:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
No problem... We now know what we need to do :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: ......
Maybe it's better to say in the future what minimum requirement are for new contents:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I know I know :D lol, as I've said, from now on erotic content won't be hidden behind stats. And If a content is stat-checked the player will immediately be notified of the requirements :D For extra interactions and details, maybe extra dialogue options could be unlocked with stats which will not hinder access to erotic content :D

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I know I know :D lol, as I've said, from now on erotic content won't be hidden behind stats. And If a content is stat-checked the player will immediately be notified of the requirements :D For extra interactions and details, maybe extra dialogue options could be unlocked with stats which will not hinder access to erotic content :D
Hiding content behind stats is fine as long as:
A) We know which stat it is and how it can be increased
B) We can monitor our progress
C) The stat building process is fun and not a grind
:)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hiding content behind stats is fine as long as:
A) We know which stat it is and how it can be increased
B) We can monitor our progress
C) The stat building process is fun and not a grind
:)
Of course! :) So I'm trying to find ways to turn work content into fun little mini-games. Also making sure that each stat is notified. Having a completely separate flow for not being able to view a scene was a bad idea. So I removed every stat check that was in medias res. Instead, as you have said, I will just have a stat check pre-content. Like Clicking on a character and then choosing work/task, if your stat does not match, you will immediately be notified without viewing a default, content-lacking scene. That way player will know which stat to increase. :)

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I want to like this game as it's clearly made by someone with dedication and care. However I played it for a few hours without any real understanding of what I'm sposed to do to advance the story, too many characters with no real clue on how you're sposed to advance the story with each of them lead me to just aimlessly clicking through the same scenes over and over. I'm perfectly willing to admit that it could be my mistake and I'm missing some obvious mechanic that explains it all but at the moment it just felt like a lot of grind with no clear goals in sight.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I want to like this game as it's clearly made by someone with dedication and care. However I played it for a few hours without any real understanding of what I'm sposed to do to advance the story, too many characters with no real clue on how you're sposed to advance the story with each of them lead me to just aimlessly clicking through the same scenes over and over. I'm perfectly willing to admit that it could be my mistake and I'm missing some obvious mechanic that explains it all but at the moment it just felt like a lot of grind with no clear goals in sight.
Hello, first of all, thank you for your interest in the game and for acknowledging my dedication to it :) <3
You are not wrong, the current state of the game is still a shell of what it will become. My method of approach towards the worldbuilding is to have frame at first, then paint a picture. I could have started with a few characters, and a few locations, but I don't know that's just me I guess, I wanted to have a more spread out schema to work on. Currently only Astrid has a major content on her Bondage route. This was also only the second update with the gameplay. Initially for my plans I have stated that there would be objectives in the future which would have deadlines so that the player would work towards that. But I am slowly getting to that :) I am hoping to unravel a major plot milestone with the next update to shed light on the lore of the game's universe. In the meantime, this game in its essential, is half a femdom dating sim. I hope with future updates you will be able to enjoy it more. And I'm trying to reduce the grind to minimum with the next update so hopefully it will resolve the issue. :) Thanks again!

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply I look forward to seeing how the game develops then. It has all the bones of a truly great femdom game with attractive intresting characters and plenty of different potential fetishes and the writing is good quality. I'm ok with a bit of grind as I'm happy to work for my rewards it was more so that I wasn't sure what I was trying to achieve but sounds like that'll become clearer. I wish you luck with the game! Have fun (y)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks for the reply I look forward to seeing how the game develops then. It has all the bones of a truly great femdom game with attractive intresting characters and plenty of different potential fetishes and the writing is good quality. I'm ok with a bit of grind as I'm happy to work for my rewards it was more so that I wasn't sure what I was trying to achieve but sounds like that'll become clearer. I wish you luck with the game! Have fun (y)
Thank you so much! Your remarks are really encouraging <3 :) I hope the game keeps on satisfying with future updates <3

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
So after getting to day 50, I found out that there are "paths" in this game apparently, atleast for Astrid if you click on "act" and "bondage"

I dont know if that is the only path or if there are other paths.

I got to bondage 4 and then the game said I can't go on because I accepted Astrids tasks inbefore - what the fuck?
Sorry to be negative but that is bad game design.

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
So after getting to day 50, I found out that there are "paths" in this game apparently, atleast for Astrid if you click on "act" and "bondage"

I dont know if that is the only path or if there are other paths.

I got to bondage 4 and then the game said I can't go on because I accepted Astrids tasks inbefore - what the fuck?
Sorry to be negative but that is bad game design.
No it's nothing serious. You have to be virgin to proceed further. For that you must not get fucked by Suzen or trigger that pen scene with Astrid. For that you must click on the life icon on top left, then click on the head icon, when you are talking with that character choose I wish to be reborn. Then you can proceed through Astrid's path.
Sorry for bad english if it bothers you. It's not my first language.

vladeros

Jul 10, 2019
I don't really understand how the choice determine other scenarii. I always end the day being carried by the policewomen or brainwashed ... and that's it end of the game.

Is there any choice in the prologue that avoid that ?

Gwolol

May 12, 2022
Hello, can you tell me how can I have more interaction with Isla please? And what are the prerequisites if any? Because I have everything level 7 and still nothing, I don't know what to do...

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello, can you tell me how can I have more interaction with Isla please? And what are the prerequisites if any? Because I have everything level 7 and still nothing, I don't know what to do...
Hello! The game is not finished yet so not all levels correspond to an interaction. :) They are coded, yes, but more scenes will be added in the future. :)

Reactions: Gwolol
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes