4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Gwolol

May 12, 2022
I saw an image with Isla looking like she was laughing at the naked protagonist, is this a trailer or is this really included in the game as I don't have any of that?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I saw an image with Isla looking like she was laughing at the naked protagonist, is this a trailer or is this really included in the game as I don't have any of that?
I believe the scene you are referring to is in the prologue, the sampling route :) The prologue has two different routes, the actual route will connect to the gameplay, whereas the sampling route offers various scenes which ultimately lead to 3 different bad endings.
Keep in mind that if you have blocked some fetishes you won't be presented with any of them, not even choices or dialogues that indicate their existence :)

Reactions: Gwolol

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
Is there any content with Isla in the main route other than the Task scene and Tier 1 dialogues? Literally can't find anything else with her

nohomo69

Sep 29, 2018
where's the NTR/cuck content exactly? the scene where you paint sarah's toenails is extremely hot but can't find anything more.
also, i am at day 21 but can't find more event except the BDSM one

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
so is the cheat code just for testers and patreon or nah
It is only for early access tiers on Patreon :) I know currently due to the unbalanced stat and currency system cheat code feels like a must, but with the next update there will be a lot of readjustments. Then Cheat Code will be a beneficial extra to better speed up process for testers, and a walkthrough or extra boost won't be necessary for regular players after early access periods :) .

Reactions: ravechaotics

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Just curious but when is the expected date for the next version release (public version) and what content are we expecting in it?
I was extremely busy with academic stuff and had very scarce amount of time to start working on the update but thankfully after this week I'll be pick up where I left off :) I'm really hoping to release the new update mid June on Patreon for early access for two weeks, then 2-3 weeks later after early access it should come out for public. Since my academic schedule is a bit relieved, I'm hoping to catch a frequency where when a public update comes out the next update gets released for early access. But since the game is still taking form, (I'm doing readjustments overall for the next update.) It's hindering new content to be added into the game.
For the next update you can expect:

A complete change for grindy mechanics: Erotic Scenes are no longer locked behind stat-checks. Unless they are necessary for key-points. For example a certain mastery of a stat might still be required to initiate an event or an instance.
But now you will know if you cannot trigger an interaction due to a stat. You won't just automatically skip it due to not meeting requirements. Also rewards for in game currency and stats are also buffed. So you will have easier progression. Motivation mechanic is also redone. Now no matter what, each action costs only 1 motivation and Talk no longer counts as an action. new players will start with 5 default Motivation points, but increasing motivation points will be fairly easy from now on. Rebirth or death also do not decrease any stat other than affinity levels. so if you have 5 level bondage with Astrid and use rebirth it will still decrease and reset (this is due to keeping tabs on interactions and code integrity so that mechanics do not cause crashes).

Tutorial: A tutorial button will always be available at the phone's settings button so that the player can see with actual screenshots and guide marks how the game functions. Affinity symbols have hover texts that explain what they actually are for in the character chat screens. I have realised that there are still more players that think the game crashes at the end of the prologue and has no more content to offer after that point. So I'm thinking on adding a warning dialogue at the end of the prologue warning to restart the game when it closes and choose START instead of load.

Quality of life changes: Another change will be made to the phone button, now each button will be visible outside of the phone and the phone will just remain for text interactions and text message quests(I'm hoping to get this done for the update if I have enough time). Tasks are no longer day specific and are available anytime to be replayed, whereas work content is still day specific. To-do list button is only a hover box that shows you which work is available that day. (I might redesign to-do list to integrate it with the map if I have time for design quality).

More work and task content: aside from characters having a talk option rework,(now you trigger a small dialogue that lets you converse with the character a little bit instead of single-liner Adoration, Awe, etc. options) many characters will get more task and work content.

2 Events: Two big events similar to the one that was in Luscious Fall will be implemented. One of them will be in Equilibrium Institute where Amaya and Nari is. and the other is a main story event which will provide more insight on Sylventhia Island's lore and its favouritism of the women. ;)

One last thing is to have bio/info cards for the characters that provide background information about their age, favourite things etc. I'm not sure if I can have this done by the release of this update though.

Character affinity path major content updates will continue after this update and I already started a poll on that on Patreon :)
I guess that is all. Keep in mind that this is just my plans on the next update, I'm hoping my very best to accomplish all of them. But real life gets in the way and maybe less, or maybe even more can be implemented for the update :) <3

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
ill edit this

So first off, I enjoy that we have our own choices, areas that we can go to and different women we can meet
I enjoy that we have options to annoy them, praise them a wide variety its nice

my first issue (I dont know if this issue is mine I am playing on a laptop after all) the imput delay, if I play the game with 'skip' on, I have no input delay on the map/traveling/talking/clicking ect, so without skip the game is slow

second issue its been very very grind heavy so far, and unfortunately I dont know what im grinding for, I dont know if what im doing will open up new scenes or not I could probably spend hours upon hours trying to grind either the 4 kink stats, or the different options (condem,bondage,serv, ect)
and im not quite away of who has scenes and who doesnt so its all for naught :(

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
ill edit this

So first off, I enjoy that we have our own choices, areas that we can go to and different women we can meet
I enjoy that we have options to annoy them, praise them a wide variety its nice

my first issue (I dont know if this issue is mine I am playing on a laptop after all) the imput delay, if I play the game with 'skip' on, I have no input delay on the map/traveling/talking/clicking ect, so without skip the game is slow

second issue its been very very grind heavy so far, and unfortunately I dont know what im grinding for, I dont know if what im doing will open up new scenes or not I could probably spend hours upon hours trying to grind either the 4 kink stats, or the different options (condem,bondage,serv, ect)
and im not quite away of who has scenes and who doesnt so its all for naught :(
Hello, thank you for the feedback :) I do not understand what you mean by input delay though :( Do you mean the transition between scenes like fading to black then fading back again? That's just the default ren'py transition durations :/
On the second issue, yes, the grind has been addressed by many players and as you can see just before your comment I've explained my plans for the next update :) Thank you so much for your interest in the game <3 :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes