4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thank you for the reply and I really like what you have said about the game I cant wait to see more and when I can I will support your game.
Thank you so much! <3 I hope you will find future updates as exciting and as enjoyable as well :) <3

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
A great game.
I have to thank developer for making this game.
I was searching for a femdom game with this kind of variety.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
Thank you for your reply! You are a very energetic game writer! To tell you the truth, I like your game very much!! Although there are many Femdom games, most of them have more or less problems, such as ugly characters, not enough fetishes, giving up halfway, too little game content and so on.
In my heart, your game can be ranked in the top, dude! My favorite Femdom game is under the witch, Karlsson's Gambit, Femdom_ University, domino witches and your games!!!! I have never seen so many fetishists in any Femdom game, covering almost all kinds of fetishism!! Thank you!!!!
1.I want to know that there are so many mistress now. Will there be a obedient route for each mistress in the future? Like some bad endings, I was always a slave to mistress Leah, and then made some scenes about her daily training?
2. Maybe you can try to improve the picture quality of the game? Because I have made some pictures (not games) with HS2 myself, and I have also played many HS2 games. Their picture quality is amazing. (but it may be a bit too much for independent developers.)
3. Will there be any public events? For example, many slaves serve the mistress in public together?
4. I think the current sandbox mode is a little boring. Would you consider adding some scenes similar to those in the prologue to the sandbox mode?Or simply delete the prologue and put it directly into sandbox mode for players to explore?
5. The current game process is a little too fast. MC should have a obedient process and be tamed by the mistress a little from shallow to deep . Now MC is played by all mistress at the beginning, which is a little too fast.
Finally, thank you again for your game.I love isla,leah,sarah!!!Just imagine being tamed as a slave by such a cold girl as Sarah, which makes me excited!also isla,Although she doesn't like me, I'm still fascinated by her!
Although the content is not much, it has great prospects. I hope you don't give up!! Keep it up! I think a good Femdom game is always good. Someone will always find your game and more and more people will support your game!! I will always support you in patreon!!!

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thank you for your reply! You are a very energetic game writer! To tell you the truth, I like your game very much!! Although there are many Femdom games, most of them have more or less problems, such as ugly characters, not enough fetishes, giving up halfway, too little game content and so on.
In my heart, your game can be ranked in the top, dude! My favorite Femdom game is under the witch, Karlsson's Gambit, Femdom_ University, domino witches and your games!!!! I have never seen so many fetishists in any Femdom game, covering almost all kinds of fetishism!! Thank you!!!!
1.I want to know that there are so many mistress now. Will there be a obedient route for each mistress in the future? Like some bad endings, I was always a slave to mistress Leah, and then made some scenes about her daily training?
2. Maybe you can try to improve the picture quality of the game? Because I have made some pictures (not games) with HS2 myself, and I have also played many HS2 games. Their picture quality is amazing. (but it may be a bit too much for independent developers.)
3. Will there be any public events? For example, many slaves serve the mistress in public together?
4. I think the current sandbox mode is a little boring. Would you consider adding some scenes similar to those in the prologue to the sandbox mode?Or simply delete the prologue and put it directly into sandbox mode for players to explore?
5. The current game process is a little too fast. MC should have a obedient process and be tamed by the mistress a little from shallow to deep . Now MC is played by all mistress at the beginning, which is a little too fast.
Finally, thank you again for your game.I love isla,leah,sarah!!!Just imagine being tamed as a slave by such a cold girl as Sarah, which makes me excited!also isla,Although she doesn't like me, I'm still fascinated by her!
Although the content is not much, it has great prospects. I hope you don't give up!! Keep it up! I think a good Femdom game is always good. Someone will always find your game and more and more people will support your game!! I will always support you in patreon!!!
Hey, thank you soo soo much for your detailed feedback and encouraging remarks! Also, thanks soo much for the support! <3 :) I will try my best to answer all your points, remind me if I miss any :)

I'm glad that I come off as an energetic writer, and that you like my game so as to rate it amongst your favourites :) <3 I don't ever want to leave or abandon this game halfway, or completely scratch it for a new project, I plan on tackling every difficulty along the way as this is also a project of passion for me. The only rough situations and issues that might cause delays during the process would be that I'm also a student working several part time jobs to make a living :( May is one of the busiest months for me academically, (due to finals and all) and after that I hope to have a frequent release for updates. I believe Femdom as a genre has so many potential and each kink adds a beautiful variation and colour to the table. Additionally, I've stated this before as well, I do not plan on fetish-locking characters so that the players with interest in a specific fetish do not have to interact with a character they do not enjoy as much just because that character caters to that specific fetish :)

1. Do you mean by obedient route, a Male Dominant route? I assume you do not mean it that way, but I should again make it clear that this project in no way will have Male Dominant alternative routes. It will have Vanilla and Softcore Femdom, Similar to the scenes you see with Susan, sexual intercourse will also be handled in a Femdom context. But there will never be a maledom route. If you mean if the characters will have enslavement routes where you can be their slave, of course! Similar to Astrid's Bondage path where the MC becomes her slave, you will get to be enslaved by other female characters as well. Each character will have individual major content for each of their affinity types (INTIMACY/DEVOTION/BONDAGE) and the character will have that in order determined by polls on Patreon :) Therefore, sooner or later, each character will have that. Since there is also an overarching plot, a storyline as well, there will be a lot of ways to reach endgame content with a character, but I do not plan to introduce that so soon. For example, although Astrid got a major content update for Bondage, up to level 6, The true ending to her enslavement will still be implemented later on, and additional content can still be implemented to her bondage path if I find an inspiration for a scene that would suit her for this path as well. The endings to major content paths will be multiple of course, and I plan to have them on loops so instead of getting just a game over the player can use rebirth to preserve their experience and move onto a different route. :)
2. This just one of the points that I unfortunately cannot do anything about yet :( I do not know if you have seen, but I've mentioned this before. Compared to the prologue, I improved the quality of settings and lighting to the best of my ability, however due to my PC set up (a low-budget laptop I received as a gift in 2014) I cannot improve the image quality as it completely renders working on scenes impossible. I'm actually saving up money as much as I can to get a better PC so I can actually improve graphic quality of the game(not the resolution though) and to have a quicker process when using HS2 as most of my time is wasted on waiting for my PC to carry out commands.(For example, when creating a location for the game, I have to spend an entire day because my pc is literally that slow and handles multiple objects terribly.) I assume the other HS2 games have so much better quality as they are developed on much better computers or extremely patient developers :D I try to post high quality 4k images as extras on Patreon as 1 4k picture takes around 20 mins for my pc to acquire rendered screenshot in HS2. That is why I have to go with 720p as it reduces the time cost immensely. Oh! and also due to the fact that I have to hand animate almost all animated scenes, since HS2 does not contain much default femdom animations (only 2 footjob animations/ and a cane whipping animation that was initially intended for male domination) so when you see stomping, or urination/excretion or any other femdom animation, I get lots of lots of screenshots, frame by frame and combine them either as a webm or in the Ren'py code so that I can have animation in the game. This also means that with each image, file size expands massively. To have an optimal file size for the game, I go with 720p resolution :) But hopefully, With enough support on Patreon I'll be able to afford a better pc so that even if the resolution won't change, I'll have better rendering quality and lighting and more detailed settings, as well as having an ample amount of 4k images as extras. :)
3. Yes, this is also announced during the event in Luscious Fall as Leah and Mary talk about a contest organised in tandem with Pathos Ultima :)
4. I understand, and I think it might come of boring due to the fact that there are no clear objectives yet or the actual story has not been introduced yet. I believe this is an issue that will solve itself in time as more content is introduced. Correct me if I'm wrong :)
5. If you mean the sampling route, where you can have erotic scenes with everyone in the prologue, that is not canon. it is just to serve as a demo/teaser for the player. That is why there isn't much repercussions there, you make some choices and can interact with different erotic scenes. When you play the actual prologue, there are no erotic scenes. If you have played through Astrid's bondage path when the gameplay starts, you will see that the MC's enslavement is gradual. With each level, he accepts his position as a mere slave to Astrid. If that is still fast for you, I'm sorry then :D because I want o have a balance in dishing content out for all the characters, I could not make those scenes any longer. and as I have mentioned above, there might still be scenes that can be implemented to Astrid's Bondage in the future if I can find inspiration. It will not be the priority though :) <3
I hope that covers all your points, again, thank you soo soo much for your comment, kind remarks and support <3 :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Susan?
is there something else with Susan than seeing her, when you go to Astrid's house?
Oh yes. Well, the scene I mentioned in my reply, the sexual intercourse scene with Susan is in the prologue's sampling route, however there is an additional scene with susan's work in the update 0.1.4. If you get your servitium to level 5 or above and have 30+ reputation, there is a strap-on scene with susan which you can trigger during her work content. Also another missable thing is Leah's task content where with enough stats and reputation you can unlock a minigame during her task scene. This is actually a terrible flaw in my game design which had been pointed out by players in the thread as well, the content is so obscurely stat-locked that some scenes are not discovered until later updates, or not even discovered at all :( I'm working on to fix that in the next update, where stats will no longer block access to content but will impact dialogues and other things such as events, but this time the player will immediately know if they need to raise their stats instead of completely missing the scene. :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hi Sylventhia, sorry about my harsh criticism earlier. I'm glad that you haven't given up on your game and are making some progress with it. Looking forward the next update :)
Hello Warren! No need to apologize, I must be able to provide a game that also accommodates player comfort :) Thank you so much! I will never give up on the game, it is a passion project for me. Only work and academic stuff might hinder progress from time to time, like this month especially, but I intend on working on it whenever I can to have it constantly evolve and be enriched with ample content <3 :) Thank you again <3 :)

Reactions: warrenitro

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
Hey, thank you soo soo much for your detailed feedback and encouraging remarks! Also, thanks soo much for the support! <3 :) I will try my best to answer all your points, remind me if I miss any :)

I'm glad that I come off as an energetic writer, and that you like my game so as to rate it amongst your favourites :) <3 I don't ever want to leave or abandon this game halfway, or completely scratch it for a new project, I plan on tackling every difficulty along the way as this is also a project of passion for me. The only rough situations and issues that might cause delays during the process would be that I'm also a student working several part time jobs to make a living :( May is one of the busiest months for me academically, (due to finals and all) and after that I hope to have a frequent release for updates. I believe Femdom as a genre has so many potential and each kink adds a beautiful variation and colour to the table. Additionally, I've stated this before as well, I do not plan on fetish-locking characters so that the players with interest in a specific fetish do not have to interact with a character they do not enjoy as much just because that character caters to that specific fetish :)

1. Do you mean by obedient route, a Male Dominant route? I assume you do not mean it that way, but I should again make it clear that this project in no way will have Male Dominant alternative routes. It will have Vanilla and Softcore Femdom, Similar to the scenes you see with Susan, sexual intercourse will also be handled in a Femdom context. But there will never be a maledom route. If you mean if the characters will have enslavement routes where you can be their slave, of course! Similar to Astrid's Bondage path where the MC becomes her slave, you will get to be enslaved by other female characters as well. Each character will have individual major content for each of their affinity types (INTIMACY/DEVOTION/BONDAGE) and the character will have that in order determined by polls on Patreon :) Therefore, sooner or later, each character will have that. Since there is also an overarching plot, a storyline as well, there will be a lot of ways to reach endgame content with a character, but I do not plan to introduce that so soon. For example, although Astrid got a major content update for Bondage, up to level 6, The true ending to her enslavement will still be implemented later on, and additional content can still be implemented to her bondage path if I find an inspiration for a scene that would suit her for this path as well. The endings to major content paths will be multiple of course, and I plan to have them on loops so instead of getting just a game over the player can use rebirth to preserve their experience and move onto a different route. :)
2. This just one of the points that I unfortunately cannot do anything about yet :( I do not know if you have seen, but I've mentioned this before. Compared to the prologue, I improved the quality of settings and lighting to the best of my ability, however due to my PC set up (a low-budget laptop I received as a gift in 2014) I cannot improve the image quality as it completely renders working on scenes impossible. I'm actually saving up money as much as I can to get a better PC so I can actually improve graphic quality of the game(not the resolution though) and to have a quicker process when using HS2 as most of my time is wasted on waiting for my PC to carry out commands.(For example, when creating a location for the game, I have to spend an entire day because my pc is literally that slow and handles multiple objects terribly.) I assume the other HS2 games have so much better quality as they are developed on much better computers or extremely patient developers :D I try to post high quality 4k images as extras on Patreon as 1 4k picture takes around 20 mins for my pc to acquire rendered screenshot in HS2. That is why I have to go with 720p as it reduces the time cost immensely. Oh! and also due to the fact that I have to hand animate almost all animated scenes, since HS2 does not contain much default femdom animations (only 2 footjob animations/ and a cane whipping animation that was initially intended for male domination) so when you see stomping, or urination/excretion or any other femdom animation, I get lots of lots of screenshots, frame by frame and combine them either as a webm or in the Ren'py code so that I can have animation in the game. This also means that with each image, file size expands massively. To have an optimal file size for the game, I go with 720p resolution :) But hopefully, With enough support on Patreon I'll be able to afford a better pc so that even if the resolution won't change, I'll have better rendering quality and lighting and more detailed settings, as well as having an ample amount of 4k images as extras. :)
3. Yes, this is also announced during the event in Luscious Fall as Leah and Mary talk about a contest organised in tandem with Pathos Ultima :)
4. I understand, and I think it might come of boring due to the fact that there are no clear objectives yet or the actual story has not been introduced yet. I believe this is an issue that will solve itself in time as more content is introduced. Correct me if I'm wrong :)
5. If you mean the sampling route, where you can have erotic scenes with everyone in the prologue, that is not canon. it is just to serve as a demo/teaser for the player. That is why there isn't much repercussions there, you make some choices and can interact with different erotic scenes. When you play the actual prologue, there are no erotic scenes. If you have played through Astrid's bondage path when the gameplay starts, you will see that the MC's enslavement is gradual. With each level, he accepts his position as a mere slave to Astrid. If that is still fast for you, I'm sorry then :D because I want o have a balance in dishing content out for all the characters, I could not make those scenes any longer. and as I have mentioned above, there might still be scenes that can be implemented to Astrid's Bondage in the future if I can find inspiration. It will not be the priority though :) <3
I hope that covers all your points, again, thank you soo soo much for your comment, kind remarks and support <3 :)
Of course, the obedience route I mentioned is the female dominated route. I went to your development log on patreon and gradually understood this sandbox mode. It seems that every mistress has three main slavery routes(INTIMACY/DEVOTION/BONDAGE)? Oh,Man, I love this design too much, but I have to say it's a huge project. In view of this, I want to withdraw my second suggestion. This project is too big! Even with a better computer, it can not be completed in a short time. I understand how bad the poor computer configuration is when doing these rendering work. I used gtx750ti graphics card for four years in college. It's very bad!! I hope you can replace a good computer device in the future!!
Similarly, I also want to withdraw the fourth criticism. It's a little too harsh for an early game. I see that you first make the game framework and then add the game content, which makes the current sandbox mode look a little boring, but it's only a matter of time! As you add a lot of content, this sandbox pattern will show its interest!

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Of course, the obedience route I mentioned is the female dominated route. I went to your development log on patreon and gradually understood this sandbox mode. It seems that every mistress has three main slavery routes(INTIMACY/DEVOTION/BONDAGE)? Oh,Man, I love this design too much, but I have to say it's a huge project. In view of this, I want to withdraw my second suggestion. This project is too big! Even with a better computer, it can not be completed in a short time. I understand how bad the poor computer configuration is when doing these rendering work. I used gtx750ti graphics card for four years in college. It's very bad!! I hope you can replace a good computer device in the future!!
Similarly, I also want to withdraw the fourth criticism. It's a little too harsh for an early game. I see that you first make the game framework and then add the game content, which makes the current sandbox mode look a little boring, but it's only a matter of time! As you add a lot of content, this sandbox pattern will show its interest!
Oh thank you so much for being understanding :) <3 I'm happy that you liked the approach to the routes, I hope I can pull it off nicely and successfully :) <3 I know the plans sound too ambitious and big for now but I'm determined to do it :) Again, thank you soo soo much for this wonderful feedback <3 I hope I can deliver on my ambition and the game never fails to satisfy :D <3 :)

Reactions: 3EyeRaven

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
This game has indeed a lot of potential so here is some feedback: After I had finished the way too long prologue the game suddenly quits on me. Like WTF o_O Developer, please throw the player back to me main menu at least. That prologue also has pretty bad storytelling. Lots of text not really telling anything exciting, why not instead explain a little bit about the side characters to connect to?
Anyways, to the main game: The wandering around the map is great, enabling the player to explore gratually. But after a few days having to replenish that motivation gauge again and again, things get frustruating: You get notes on what you can do but these tasks just keep repeating. Suggestion: Mark the tasks that the player have not visited in one color, as well as new ones with another.
Minor thing: Since having to replenish motivation has to be repeated so often, the home location should be included in the quick map dropdown feature.

I also do not see how to view your overall stats (which there seem to be a lot of). Did anyone figure that out? The degree of grinding is already at a level where it gets annoying after all. In my view, the main issue currently is to provide the player with guidance on what to do.

Oh and what is with the red and blue zero numbers on the character interaction menu? Totally don't get that one.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
This game has indeed a lot of potential so here is some feedback: After I had finished the way too long prologue the game suddenly quits on me. Like WTF o_O Developer, please throw the player back to me main menu at least. That prologue also has pretty bad storytelling. Lots of text not really telling anything exciting, why not instead explain a little bit about the side characters to connect to?
Anyways, to the main game: The wandering around the map is great, enabling the player to explore gratually. But after a few days having to replenish that motivation gauge again and again, things get frustruating: You get notes on what you can do but these tasks just keep repeating. Suggestion: Mark the tasks that the player have not visited in one color, as well as new ones with another.
Minor thing: Since having to replenish motivation has to be repeated so often, the home location should be included in the quick map dropdown feature.

I also do not see how to view your overall stats (which there seem to be a lot of). Did anyone figure that out? The degree of grinding is already at a level where it gets annoying after all. In my view, the main issue currently is to provide the player with guidance on what to do.

Oh and what is with the red and blue zero numbers on the character interaction menu? Totally don't get that one.
Hello, thank you so much for this detailed feedback and seeing potential in the game :)
I should state that I've actually explained most of the points you have mentioned in this thread. The game quitting is coded that way, and as I have explained before, it is for aesthetic and technical reasons. I could have the player back at the main menu, at one point I actually did, but Ren'py does not switch the soundtracks of the main menu until a full restart of the game. Therefore the game quits, and when you reopen you see the new menu and hear the new soundtrack. It is intended to symbolise the evolution towards the gameplay and the change of game's tone. If that's not for your taste, I'm sorry :) Prologue is mainly about the Main character being introduced to the island. Side characters will be provided background during the gameplay as you interact with them. Also, my primary focus in terms of lore and background is to have a fleshed out world first, then move onto individual characters :) I know the game is grindy at the moment, which I also stated that I am focusing on it for the next update.
Again, you access your overall stats about the MC by clicking on the symbol at the top left beside your Health, and then click on the head icon for your psyche menu which displays your B.D.S.M. stats and you can interact with the Woman with red flames. (This is explained both in game and several times I mentioned it on this thread) :)

The red blue numbers indicate your level of affinity with that particular character, it is also explained several times on this thread, as well as on the about section of my Patreon. :)

I really appreciate your feedback, thank you for your time to write your concerns about the game. Only one last thing I can suggest is to look a bit more in the thread or on the about section of Patreon as most of the time various issues has already been discussed in this thread :) Cheers! <3

Reactions: Jan23489

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Also, I am stuck at bondage "change of seasons" due to virginity level. Is there another way to reset it to immaculate other than choosing to be reborn? Because that would also reset the bondage level :-(

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
I really appreciate your feedback, thank you for your time to write your concerns about the game. Only one last thing I can suggest is to look a bit more in the thread or on the about section of Patreon as most of the time various issues has already been discussed in this thread :) Cheers! <3
You are right, sorry I figured it out eventually. As a constructive feedback, I suggest about the abrupt ending of the prologue to have a hint text at the end for the player that the game needs to be restartet, and make him confirm it :) (After all, I have never seen a Ren'py game where you had to restart the game in order to proceed.) As another suggestion, you may want the clickable head for stats be animated or something of the like. Once you know this is where to click it is all clear but since all other parts of that menu are un-clickable it is easy to miss. The red and blue icons in the conversation menu should have explaining mouse-over text. I know this is all UI-related, sorry :sneaky: But it would make a positive difference for a first time player. Thanks for your work!

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Also, I am stuck at bondage "change of seasons" due to virginity level. Is there another way to reset it to immaculate other than choosing to be reborn? Because that would also reset the bondage level :-(
Unfortunately not :( These perma-mechanics are necessary for key interactions between characters so that their paths do not clash with other characters' in the code :) But for the next update nothing else will be lost by rebirth mechanic, only affinity stats, and that's just for the code to function properly :)

You are right, sorry I figured it out eventually. As a constructive feedback, I suggest about the abrupt ending of the prologue to have a hint text at the end for the player that the game needs to be restartet, and make him confirm it :) (After all, I have never seen a Ren'py game where you had to restart the game in order to proceed.) As another suggestion, you may want the clickable head for stats be animated or something of the like. Once you know this is where to click it is all clear but since all other parts of that menu are un-clickable it is easy to miss. The red and blue icons in the conversation menu should have explaining mouse-over text. I know this is all UI-related, sorry :sneaky: But it would make a positive difference for a first time player. Thanks for your work!
Thank you so much for being understanding :) I guess the game can tend to be not very new-player friendly, I'll keep that in mind but primary focus currently is to do readjustments so that we can have a rewarding and easy-content-access gameplay :) Clickable head actually changes when you hover, but I guess I could add a screenshot of it like that for the tutorial for new players :) Affinity type descriptions could be added as hover textboxes, that sounds pretty helpful for new players especially, I'll try to implement that, thank you :) The only issue is that I try to work on writing new content because I get so little time to work on the game due to other works and academia, and my pc is really old. :/ Hopefully, with enough support I can afford a new pc and even lay off some other works to have more time to work on the game <3 :) Thank you so much for the feedback <3 :)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
You might wanna add a separate "cheat sheet" page that can be easily selected in-game by pressing ESC or right click etc. It could describe the various control, stat, HUD and gameplay elements without having to search the forums or changelogs.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
You might wanna add a separate "cheat sheet" page that can be easily selected in-game by pressing ESC or right click etc. It could describe the various control, stat, HUD and gameplay elements without having to search the forums or changelogs.
Like a Tutorial log that can remind the player how the mechanics work, yeah that sounds logical :) Thank you! <3

Reactions: warrenitro

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
Hey Sylventhia ,

I understand (having caught hold of someone with permissions, who caught hold of you) that the discord server is patron only - and that's perfectly legit.
I also understand that you do not accept DMs here, which, again, is well within your rights.
This limits the options for bug reporting or assistance requests to this thread, which isn't really meant for that, but probably covers the job well enough. Personally I'd prefer to collect such issues somewhere where I could keep track more easily, but hey, to each their own. But as you've linked to the discord on the first post of this thread - could you please, pretty please, write that down in the server rules, and enable non patrons to read that?

I spent so long trying to find how to contact you, that I no longer remember what the issue was :D If and when I remember, I'll write it here.
You've made a (so far) wonderful game, and I'd really like to help advance it, within the limits of my absolute lack of funds.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes