4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
I really loved the content so far. From the character designs to the dialogs. I completed the bondage route for astrid and then spent hours trying to get other routes to work without reading sylv's comment about only one route being implemented till now. I even deleted my save file where I had completed the route. I feel so fucking dumb right now lol

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I really loved the content so far. From the character designs to the dialogs. I completed the bondage route for astrid and then spent hours trying to get other routes to work without reading sylv's comment about only one route being implemented till now. I even deleted my save file where I had completed the route. I feel so fucking dumb right now lol
Hey, thank you so much for your appreciation of the game :) <3 I'm really sorry that you had to learn it that way :D It's not your fault though chat windows show the options even if there is no content yet. The reason for this is that I implemented the foundational codes for all of them, and when I finally do release content for them I won't have to write basic code from scratch :p By the way, you can adjust text skipping speed from the main menu, it's a default setting in Ren'py and skip over the stuff you played through by pressing and holding CTRL :) I hope you won't feel bored and since the game has horizontal progression you won't have to catch up to a certain date for now :)
Thanks for the nice comment! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: hellofellow

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Hey, thank you so much for your appreciation of the game :) <3 I'm really sorry that you had to learn it that way :D It's not your fault though chat windows show the options even if there is no content yet. The reason for this is that I implemented the foundational codes for all of them, and when I finally do release content for them I won't have to write basic code from scratch :p By the way, you can adjust text skipping speed from the main menu, it's a default setting in Ren'py and skip over the stuff you played through by pressing and holding CTRL :) I hope you won't feel bored and since the game has horizontal progression you won't have to catch up to a certain date for now :)
Thanks for the nice comment! <3
Thanks man. I wouldn't mind grinding through the game again. All the best !

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Really loving this game so far! Any new on when can we expect the next update?
Thanks a lot! I'm hoping to release it for early access very soon :)

reopen it, click start
Thank you for clarifying that in my stead <3 :)
Thanks , though I must say that is kind of a crappy way to do it
Sorry to hear that :( It was a personal choice for aesthetic and a subtle hint of metanarrativity. Thanks for your interest in the game though! :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
!!! The Void of Deviance v0.1.5 is out for 2-week Early Access on Patreon !!!
Hello everyone, I just posted the update on Patreon and will also share the changelog here so you'll know what to expect :)
Additionally, I will try to open a separate public discord for the game. I try to learn more and improve myself as a developer especially in terms of code and game design as well as the game itself. Therefore I'm very excited to hear your feedback and criticism when it is released for public. I hope to polish the game better with each update and I hope you'll be able to tolerate my mistakes during the process. Here's what to expect in this update:

Changelog:

-The Rewards and Erotic scene access through tasks and works has been readjusted and balanced. The game should not feel grindy anymore (hopefully) and if there is a stat requirement for a scene you'll be notified before you access it instead of the scene playing out while automatically skipping the erotic content. Additionally the cost of each action has been consistently set to 1. Talk option no longer requires Motivation/Energy Points. The whole Talk dialogues has been rewritten.

- Design QoL update: Sylphone is now used through separate buttons to save time on having to open another screen, but sometimes (I guess due to code) buttons work on clicking twice. On top of showing the available daily work, To-Do box can also fast travel you to the work content if you click on the name. In-game Setting button (not Ren'py default options menu) also has a very brief tutorial available. You can check it out before the first Battle with the new character Vael to see how combat works.

- Rebirth Mechanic no longer resets MC's stats or has reputation penalties, but it will still reset your affinity progress with other characters. (If this was not so the game would probably glitch or break the unity and context)

- Tasks can now be done everyday instead of being day specific, only Work content is day specific.

- One scene for = Mary's Task content, Wynn's work content, Isla's Work content has been added

-You can make investments from your laptop to have weekly S.C. and Reputation Revenue. These are permanent upgrades that will unlock additional dialogue and interactions in the future, their current effect is solely income based.

- 6 New Original Soundtrack have been added.

- (This mechanic was very difficult for me and I'm still trying to figure it out, I hope you won't be frustrated as it is not polished. The game itself is not yet polished actually I guess.) Two very small text interactions have been added, one for Susan and one for Astrid. Talk to Susan with the talk option and she will be added as a contact. On the first saturday after that she will send you a basic text. Astrid is added as a contact once you open her chat window, and after you view her "Change of Tides" Bondage scene and start calling her Mistress, you have 1/4 chance of receiving a text from her per day to initiate a small scene.

- The Main Storyline Content : A scene that explores more of the lore of the island has been added. You will be shown the location on the map once you just pass the day. After viewing the scene, going to the same location will start a battle with Vael.

-The Battle Mechanic. It is a new mechanic necessary for the main plot, I think it is explained sufficiently in the game tutorial. It's fairly simple, yet you're not supposed to win without being max possible level yet. Even then it should be fairly hard I guess? It is because Stat upgrade to other tiers and Max health, Max Motivation upgrade choices will be added in the next update.

-The Event at Equilibrium Institute: It is the main erotic content of this update and it is available after day 19, every Friday.

Thank you all for your interest in the game!! <3

Last edited:

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
Hey Sylventhia. I am from a country which is sanctioned for two or three decades and our currency is shitty or perhaps the shittiest. I would like to support this game and considering the fact that I can't use pateron, is anywhere else which I can use Cryptocurrency?

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey Sylventhia. I am from a country which is sanctioned for two or three decades and our currency is shitty or perhaps the shittiest. I would like to support this game and considering the fact that I can't use pateron, is anywhere else which I can use Cryptocurrency?
Hello danteka! I'm really sorry to hear about your country's sanction and economy :( Currently I only use Patreon, but if the game gets even more popularity I might also open up a Subscribestar account. (I'm not sure if they use Cryptocurrency though.) I'm really flattered that you want to support the game, thank you very much for the kind thought! :) <3 If subscribestar accepts cryptocurrency you can wait until then to support me, if not, your feedback on the updates as they are released is also a good way to support me as I'd be acquiring more information from the player's perspective :) Again, thank you so much, I'm sorry that I cannot offer a more convenient method for support as of yet :)

Reactions: danteka

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
Hello danteka! I'm really sorry to hear about your country's sanction and economy :( Currently I only use Patreon, but if the game gets even more popularity I might also open up a Subscribestar account. (I'm not sure if they use Cryptocurrency though.) I'm really flattered that you want to support the game, thank you very much for the kind thought! :) <3 If subscribestar accepts cryptocurrency you can wait until then to support me, if not, your feedback on the updates as they are released is also a good way to support me as I'd be acquiring more information from the player's perspective :) Again, thank you so much, I'm sorry that I cannot offer a more convenient method for support as of yet :)
That's fine bro. I will check if that's possible. After all there isn't many femdom game creators and if there are, they lack the quality and creativity. Being a student myself I understand it's so time consuming. I wish you the best for future

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
That's fine bro. I will check if that's possible. After all there isn't many femdom game creators and if there are, they lack the quality and creativity. Being a student myself I understand it's so time consuming. I wish you the best for future
Thank you soo soo much for your encouraging and sweet remarks! <3 I wish you the best too! :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
PUBLIC DISCORD FOR THE VOID OF DEVIANCE IS NOW ACCESSIBLE VIA THE LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION THREAD!
I've realised that while the existing Discord server for the game was Patron-only, the link in the thread still allowed people to join but they were not able to see anything so it served no purpose being there.

I have now set up a separate public server for the game as most of you have been trying to join and also many of you mentioned it would be good to have a public server for the game. You can now use the link in the description thread of the game on the first page, but I'll provide the link in this comment as well :)

PUBLIC DISCORD SERVER LINK:

I hope you'll be happy about this and I welcome everyone once again :) I am very excited to hear your general thoughts and criticism on the game! I wish you all a great week <3

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes